Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments turned off on his stories so no one can call him out on influencing thousands of people to break lockdown rules and go inside other people’s houses. Dick
He’s got to watch his back. Too many snakes 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In his parents mortgage free house. Tut tut tut Mazda. I hope you’re not asymptomatic and given whoever you visited Covid.
I'm not sure the Melvin understands that just because he's not been at work that he's not risk free. He is still going shopping and living with Dezza who is still working a job that involves interaction with members of the public.

Missing his faimily is possibly the one thing we all might resonate with, but if he he had to take a train to get there, then get from the train station to the 'rents, factor in his Dad is possibly still vulnerable following a major health scare and operation and then they're sat indoors instead of being outside. Not so much what was the thought process here as opposed to there's no thought process here. I'm actually more disturbed with him than pissed off at him. Is this him employing His life! His rules!

That must've been some eclair. Beggars belief!

Reactions: 10
I need to catch up on the latest goings on but I am just watching a real life crime show and found someone with WORSE hair than Mazza!

CAFCDCB2-B2F7-4FE8-9C3A-F08CA7C365BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As we all know these “big” accounts buy followers, just out of interest does anybody know how much they cost, I’m really interested to know how far these dickheads will go! Feckin saddos!

Reactions: 2
For all of his short-comings, I've never thought Melvin bought followers - too intangible compared to actual stuff he can then shoehorn into his hoose and dust around.

My own insta profile probably looks like a bot - no profile pic, no grid posts and only following about a dozen or so accounts and yet here I am. I'm a real girl (said in my Pinocchio voice) with nothing to say for myself on the gram 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I took this earlier today....just as a point of reference for you all. 🤣
I was swithering posting it but seeing as Wookie is at it aswell....😛
6CD93C3A-3A2D-4548-9245-C1A73232CE3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For all of his short-comings, I've never thought Melvin bought followers - too intangible compared to actual stuff he can then shoehorn into his hoose and dust around.

My own insta profile probably looks like a bot - no profile pic, no grid posts and only following about a dozen or so accounts and yet here I am. I'm a real girl (said in my Pinocchio voice) with nothing to say for myself on the gram 🙃
That shows he isn’t very discerning, I used to have a profile like that but a lot of accounts wouldn’t let me follow them so I had to fill my grid with photos (off google) and follow lots of random accounts before I was able to be accepted. For all his ‘the numbers don’t mean anything‘, I think this shows the numbers do in fact matter to him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.