Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the wee cooncil taps oan the sink that do me. Scalding hot or freezing cold when washing your hands wae the bespoke Jo malAne.

Why not get a wee mixer tap from Amazon? We know he has no problem wasting and changing shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If that’s what a ‘big transformation’ looks like he really does lead a sad lonely life. A fresh lick of paint and changing his reed diffuser to black isn’t a big thing to most people, but it seems to be huge to him. It still look cluttered and dingy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Leave it to us Tattlers to find faults 🧐
---
I'd love to know how much he's spent on the decorator and the accessories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mebbes it's:
Built in and hidden devil's lettuce storage?
Somewhere for them both to hide when the Klarna bailiffs come?
Narnia?

I can't stop pondering on the back ache they'll get after a shart attack when reaching around for the shitter paper because it's behind the shitter to give illusion of space. The absolute muppet that he is.

Hard of interior design.
Trained in nails also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck me, I cleared ma diary the day in anticipation of the big reveal, even went oot and bought in some 🍿 and I don't even like 🍿. I'm fair gutted at the results, just gauny return the popcorn noo, duck him! Whits wi that mirror in the high footfall area? Luks like it goat buckled, also only goat a quick swaatch but luks like the same auld manky door haunels. Somehoo I expected him tae open that lavvy door and it wid be like a tardis and suddenly be bigger than a ashtray. Sorry maz 1/10 would not recommend. Yer vision needs checking oot at Specsavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That shower room is smaller than my downstairs loo!

Also what in the name of God is all this mess 👇
There are wires absolutely everywhere in that flat. All around the door frames and up the walls. Would drive me mad. I’ll bet most of them aren’t even in service, any decent decorator would remove them for a crisp finish

Reactions: 31
There are wires absolutely everywhere in that flat. All around the door frames and up the walls. Would drive me mad. I’ll bet most of them aren’t even in service, any decent decorator would remove them for a crisp finish
The whole hovel is a mess, shoddy workmanship. Did he not have the tiny hallway done as well, I mean it's only a foot square wouldn't take long! And if he has had it done, what kind of tradie would leave all those wires everywhere. Looks awful!

Reactions: 18
Jesus gods.

The poor soul. He’s so proud. And it’s 👀

Where to begin?

Why was the ceiling sanded? Wtf could possibly have been going on up there that needed sanded? If it was artex it would need skimmed, if it was paper it would need stripped. If it was paint it would need ….painted? Maybe a bit of filler in any cracks. But SANDED?

Wallpaper in the cludgie that’s the size of a coffin. How long do we give it before the steam gets it and it starts falling off the bespokely inspired walls?

My favourite is the white company ceramic bottle holder things on top of the £5.99 from Poundland wicker drawer unit.

What’s the point of those blinds if they can’t go down cos there’s a bunch of gubbins on the windowsill?

He’s bought every bathroom accessory available. And somehow though it looks good to have them all in there?

Unique indeed. #clutteringwithMario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it me or do the toilet walls look bumpy 😂 and that mirror in the hall is making me feel stoned, it’s a tit show and nae debates, how can you pour love into a teeny wee bathroom and I’m saying hall it’s a vestibule at best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly if he really put his hand in his petty cash he could have had a walk in shower floor level right along to window with glass panel, tiles, shelve tiles in shower to hold it shampoo etc could had tiles around window, wires out behind the wall unless there is asbestos but even professionals can do that now, the radiator painted black why not buy a black radiator? Can see the white inside lol. Different flooring to rest rooms again? Take his other flooring isn’t waterproof as he had said? I don’t understand it, it’s blurry can’t tell much difference new paper, painted, painted cabinet, new flooring and accessories.
---
Black radiator is an eyesore, I like dark radiators but maybe because it’s in such small space.

Reactions: 27
What that poor fake potted plant over the toilet will have to witness 🥺💩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it me or do the toilet walls look bumpy 😂 and that mirror in the hall is making me feel stoned, it’s a tit show and nae debates, how can you pour love into a teeny wee bathroom and I’m saying hall it’s a vestibule at best 😂
Ma porch is bigger than that “hallway”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he was splashing the petty cash replacing the cooncil radiator would he no of been better putting a heated towel rail in, actually hating myself for putting that much thought into his cludgie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.