Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got three cats and they’re trained to use the garden in a big area that’s all shrubbery so it bothers neither my lovely neighbours, nor my nose.

On the rare occasions they go in the house, we all gasp and die from the smell cos it’s seriously honking. We use very high end food (smell the wealth), and once when it ran out I bought cheap food til the delivery came the next day, and we nearly had to burn the house down the stink was so bad when one of them had an indoor poo.

So aye, animal feces in the house is no for me.

No amount of air fresheners, reed diffusers and plug in chemicals would cover it, not even a bespoke wax melt and a genuine doop scented candle.

Ma wee furry pals live a life of pampered luxury, and they stand in solidarity for their poor imprisoned comrade Rayne. 🐈⬛

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm now the proud owner of a second rescue kitty and I'm treatin maself to a robot kitty litter, smell the wealth ,no tha cat poo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like the reveals starting.
How on earth do they manoeuvre in that tiny bathroom!

Screenshot_20240316-165706_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t get it. what’s the difference? one shade darker on the walls? Black accessories? Whut?

Reactions: 25
Well my expectations were super low, and they have not been met.

I can’t see any difference other than the light fitting in the night footfall area, the navy unit over the toilet, and then the tiny radiator in there has been painted black.

It’s tit, Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Entirely underwhelming as expected ma lovelies.

If I see the words 'my vision' once more. It's Deek's flat that you shoehorned yourself into you utter cretin,

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That bathroom is so small. I didn’t realise just how minute it is!

Our wheely bin shed is bigger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does he need several items on his tables and shelves. Can he not see that's what's making the place look cluttered and small.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's used such a strong filter it's blurred everything out!

I honestly had to double take because I couldn't see a difference. Like you could have told me he had no work done at all and I'd not have realised. But you can't even see the lines on his new lino it's so filtered...so is he ashamed by the low quality work or the fact you can polish a turd Maz it's still shite?

Also the thought of him standing on a chair waving his phone roon aboot his amazon light fitting has ended my life. I snorted my tea out of my nose when he did the obligatory wee wave in the mirror in his sticking oodie 😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is he making such a big deal over filling holes and sanding down walls? Is this not what everyone does when decorating? He's getting on like his decorator has come up with this genius plan to fulfil his vision 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like he didn’t show us the circuit board and wires still exposed in the hall- just caught a glimpse of them reflected in the bathroom mirror.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t spend a small amount of money to get things like these and the kitchen boiler boxed in.

IMG_6569.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Look at all these things shoved in to that bathroom…

Towels holder on the wall,
Towels hanging off the holder,
Laundry basket,
Storage unit with the drawers,
Storage box by the toilet,
Toilet roll holder,
Toilet brush,
Unit on the wall (think it should be black but looks blue),
Mirror
Candle,
Some kind of spray,
A reed diffuser,
Fake plant,
Hand wash/moisturiser and holder and another hand wash on the sink,

And I think his toothbrushes are still on show and tucked away just behind the sink. He’s got a problem with hoarding. I would seriously feel claustrophobic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma loveleis, that was thee most disappointing reveal I have ever seen!

The only difference I noticed was that he bucked wee Rayn's bed so the poor lassie has nowhere now!!

All he's done is highlight how small his flat is #postagestamp

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
A light fitting with THREE bulbs in a room that small?!

The bleep will be getting a tan whilst she showers!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Instead of the pointless towel rail would you not put a large mirror on that wall? It looks like the step/shelf part on that wall is the waste outlet for the shower. You could have paid a joiner to box that in to create a slimline cupboard no? Storage without the clutter...

Mr Smell Ma Wealth and he's squinting into that wee tiny mirror every day with his Kerry Katonas...

It's a sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens I think he sent a drone up to video his light. No way the borrower could reach that height even on a chair

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.