Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to take tips of Mario so I can work 4 hours a week instead of 40 😁
Just pretend you’re hard of learning ma lovely and stay below 16hrs a week. PIP and tax credits will top up the rest. That’s what Mario does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A few week's before he's going to reveal the changes. How long is the decorator there for ffs. I live in a house and the decorator had every room done as well as the staircase in just over a week.

Screenshot_20240306-193305_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A few week's before he's going to reveal the changes. How long is the decorator there for ffs. I live in a house and the decorator had every room done as well as the staircase in just over a week.

View attachment 2799553
Keep in mind that its Mario time so we will all probably get to see it 6pm tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2799553
He's so fricking lazy. He does nothing. Sleeps for 10 hours at night, slumps on that bloody sofa for 12 hours, works for 2 hours. No wonder he's always tired. I've just sat down for the first time today.

Reactions: 22
He's so fricking lazy. He does nothing. Sleeps for 10 hours at night, slumps on that bloody sofa for 12 hours, works for 2 hours. No wonder he's always tired. I've just sat down for the first time today.
Ah've finished work for the week 👀

Canni quite work out if ah dae less hours than Beak. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's going to take a few weeks to show us the hall (if you can call it that) and the toilet (which we can assume has had a paint, new flooring and possible resealed)...

duck me how slow are the tradespeople he's found?

I repainted, deep cleaned and resealed my bathroom in a day. Our whole new bathroom (with a bath Maz - smell my wealth) only took 3 days to fit.

He's no right.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not possible to do less than that lazy mincer
Might start a rival cleaning page oan that app, canni make up ma mind tae call it cleaning with Marion or cleaning with Madge. I will be an OG.

Jist ordering a bespoke box for my fillum criss and joos, and three Stanley cups.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's putting in more hours in a week sleeping that actually working.. "take all the sleep I can get as I never get!" - eh? What? You've slept from 8pm-6am that's 10 hours a night ya melt! 70hrs a week SLEEPING!!!. I get lucky 6-7 hours a night. Quite yer whining and sip yer doop!!
There’s something seriously wrong with him if he’s sleeping that much and still says he’s tired. Only time I’ve ever slept that much was when I was a teenager and felt really depressed. Honestly he should see a GP because he’s either got bespoke depression or is highly vitamin deficient. But he went on that vitamin journey and felt instantly more energised, so it can’t be that, surely 👀🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He is saying a few weeks because he’s not fiiinnnne and embarrassed by his FLAT that all work can be done in few hours not weeks, so wants to make out it’s a big house. Marion is that person we all know one.
Also he is absolutely fiiinnnnneee hens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Might start a rival cleaning page oan that app, canni make up ma mind tae call it cleaning with Marion or cleaning with Madge. I will be an OG.

Jist ordering a bespoke box for my fillum criss and joos, and three Stanley cups.
Yep, all you need is your [email protected] email and make sure they know to contact you on it for collabs and pr and off you go!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario wouldn't know what to do with a notepad, illiterate duck.
No because how bleeping dull must your life be to make an Instagram story about buying a notebook!?! Most of us (normal humans) just buy notepads without a second thought. Absolute sad sacks need validation for buying a cheap arse notebook! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.