Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha clutching ma beak firmly the night fellow lovelies ๐Ÿ˜† loving all your name change suggestions ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I was away bleaching my eyes after that bed story ๐Ÿคฎ one thing's for sure, I'm not sleeping the night in case he pops into my dream
Nightmare is more like it if Marion visits you in the night. ๐Ÿคฃ x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish I could change my name ๐Ÿคฃ from here on oot id be known as @Let me smell ya boaby xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™d change my to Lionel Flaires. In honour of when his captions changed it to that when he was saying Lino floors. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whos going to be tattiehearts. Any newbies lurking, you can have that one ma hens

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello ma lovelies

I am loving all these new dream name changes.

I am gonna come in strong with BUMMINGFORTSPILLAGE ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy your breakfast reading this ๐Ÿณ

So aye, nae debates ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't want to change ma name. Ma page and ma rules tattie hearts x

But if if I did it would probably be snail jizz oan your face Tong Braxston.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Haha clutching ma beak firmly the night fellow lovelies ๐Ÿ˜† loving all your name change suggestions ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I was away bleaching my eyes after that bed story ๐Ÿคฎ one thing's for sure, I'm not sleeping the night in case he pops into my dream
McKnightmare on Elm Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
McKnightmare on Elm Street.
I'm like a half shut knife ๐Ÿ˜ด slept for probably 15 minutes, jinxed myself. Shame I've three kids to sort out for school, nae long lie for me. Needing a reset day ๐Ÿ˜† iykyk

I can't get that wee shoulder out ma heid ๐Ÿคฎ the thought of wee Deek stroking it ๐Ÿคฎ and now and thinking of the button mushroom, sharing is caring pals ๐Ÿซถ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
ma inspo is running a bit low hens, some absssoult bougie suggestions already!

Ahm going fur GoochislidesMcGillsrides

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Whos going to be tattiehearts. Any newbies lurking, you can have that one ma hens
I'll take it hen! No a newbie. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Or I'll be spinebrite ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๏ธ
---
Or I'd like to be named @pettycash ๐Ÿ˜‚

They stories of him in bed ๐Ÿคข tea and cake in bed ๐Ÿคข sleeping in the crumbs yuk!!

Buckled at when he's talking about the big house renovation. He's keeps looking over at all the hard prep work and attention to detail all from the comfort of his bed. He's literally 3 foot steps away ๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping paint fumes are going to his heed! #councilreno !! BUY NEW DOOR HANDLES, ya cheap bleep!

Newyork in America
Also
Factual

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hen's, absolootley naebody is changing their names, I won't know who youse aw are, that will thousands and millions fry ma wee brain. Although i do like
PracticemakesOK
Meetmeinthebummingfort
Treatitmasel
Hinchstolemacrissmas
Itsmasafespace
Ahpayfuhlrent
It'sabsolutelyhonkinginhere
Absolutestupul
Getthatboabysmelt
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Has someone already suggested singithen or faethegrunup.

I agree all of ypu aren't allowed to change but newbies have no excuse no to be bespokely bougie now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
๐Ÿคฃ I can't breathe!.
Ffs, no wonder we have better content than him when he posts things like this. What a friggin fanny he is ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20240308-090929_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ffs does he have to film from his honking pit... ewww.

The fact he moans at fhe beginning of the week then is happy as Larry at the end means he fooking hates working.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
๐Ÿคฃ I can't breathe!.
Ffs, no wonder we have better content than him when he posts things like this. What a friggin fanny he is ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 2802474
I personally think this is how he thinks he exited the shitter cubicle on the day kryten Hannah surprise visited him at the Paisley Penthoose. Him having literally that moment had a monumental shart attack also. Pirouetting and spinning feeling a stone lighter. Factual.
Can I now change ma name to
Reel Hoosewife of Paisley

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can I change my username to โ€˜treatitmaselfโ€™ or has someone got it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah've heard his acting skills huv been spotted in Hollywood by Steven Spielberg!

Spielberg is remaking wan oaf his biggest hit fillums and wants Beak fur the leading role in ET #factual #oscars

Oanly joking ma lovelies, this is mair like the sort of remake Beaky wud get asked tae dae #soaye

---
Hen's, absolootley naebody is changing their names, I won't know who youse aw are, that will thousands and millions fry ma wee brain. Although i do like
PracticemakesOK
Meetmeinthebummingfort
Treatitmasel
Hinchstolemacrissmas
Itsmasafespace
Ahpayfuhlrent
It'sabsolutelyhonkinginhere
Absolutestupul
Getthatboabysmelt
Also
Sounds like a greatest shits album ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.