Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to live in a council house. Not I'm Martins council but same city. We were allowed to change things, but needed to apply for permission from them, like we only had a bath when we moved in, we applied to put a shower in. It's at your own cost but you can do things. The lady next door to me ripped out her kitchen and bathroom twice in the time I lived there.
Was her name Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
12 hours fecking sleep 👀
If that tit sleeps anymore, we'll be the ones doing tik tik videos over his coffin. It's the fumes in that gerbil cage, they're knocking him out. Either that or Derek is putting Rohypnol in his Stanley doop. Not to duck him or anything, just so he can have peace to text the lovely Domboii. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If that tit sleeps anymore, we'll be the ones doing tik tik videos over his coffin. It's the fumes in that gerbil cage, they're knocking him out. Either that or Derek is putting Rohypnol in his Stanley doop. Not to duck him or anything, just so he can have peace to text the lovely Domboii. Also.
That amount of sleep isn't normal. My head would be thumping if l slept for 8 hours never mind 12.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's putting in more hours in a week sleeping that actually working.. "take all the sleep I can get as I never get!" - eh? What? You've slept from 8pm-6am that's 10 hours a night ya melt! 70hrs a week SLEEPING!!!. I get lucky 6-7 hours a night. Quite yer whining and sip yer doop!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If he's having skirtings etc removed, is it no supposed to be the cooncil that does it? My pal stays in a cooncil flat and all she's allowed to do is paint and wallpaper. If she does anything else, when she moves oot she's to return it to how it was, so lift her flooring that she put down at start etc.

Also, why does he never get a comfy looking sofa? Those scatter cushions are an absolute nightmare
Depends on the council probably, my friend lives in SLC she’s was given a bare house, no flooring etc it was basically a whole renovation she had to do minus bathroom and kitchen. They say it’s down to tenants to decorate the property. Everything had like 40 years worth of paint so she had rip out skirtings, doors, you can apply for permission she just had ended up putting a wall up to make a bigger kitchen/living area.
I thought was mad but then again she will be there for next 50 years at least and then it can get passed onto one her kids if they wish. Unlike Marion situation he gets kitchen wrapped because he can’t actually afford a new kitchen or doesn’t want to do anything major to his ‘safe place’ because it will be sorted for someone else. He is stingy with money but also isn’t lol.

Reactions: 17
He’s going to spit the dummy when he sees what mrs hinch got from joy of clean can’t wait to see “I’m fine posts”lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mario stop lying. We all know you're saying that through gritted teeth 🤭

Screenshot_20240306-150724_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This bleep needs tae see a doactur, that amount of sleep for a 40 yer auld who only works 4 hoors a week, has nae weans, or real responsibilities, it's no normal. Suhin wrang wi him, either that it he's the laziest bastard Ian the planet.
---
This bleep needs tae see a doactur, that amount of sleep for a 40 yer auld who only works 4 hoors a week, has nae weans, or real responsibilities, it's no normal. Suhin wrang wi him, either that it he's the laziest bastard Ian the planet.
FFS phone dain me durty again. When the contract oan this phone is up I'll definitely no be getting a Google pixel phone again 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s going to spit the dummy when he sees what mrs hinch got from joy of clean can’t wait to see “I’m fine posts”lol
Hen she probably told them nae tae bother sending Marion a suitcase as he already his nae room fur the wan he huz packed fur Lanza. He wid end up crushed tae death like the Collyer bothers.

• Haha
Jeez give it a rest man we know this is your fook it year...

431527754_1302814317326039_1384085905731251046_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That amount of sleep isn't normal. My head would be thumping if l slept for 8 hours never mind 12.
Oh ffs, ah um Beaky, before weans every month a marked a weekend day tae sleep fur a full day, it was brilliant 😄

• Haha
I love how he's hiding his address when we already know where his horrible flat is 🤣

Screenshot_20240306-173322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does he think we're aw wattin wur breeks wi excitement ower his hobbit hole cludgie and hall? Hang on I don't think it's big enough to be classed as a hall, more like a postage stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.