Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HighFootfallFanny is ma dream.

That or ShartinMartin so aye! But we move!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oooh I will choose HayThuraday for my new name. Or TakeMeBaaacckk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies I am hoping the brand joys of clean on that app send Macaroni a bespoke PR package of his pals new laundry stuff.

He will absoloooootley create some high quality content in the form of a reel as that’s what Instagram are asking off him! Might even wheel his bespoke suitcase oot from behind the sofa for a guest appearance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does Hinch still send him stuff? After the lamps, bedding, baskets etc she sent and he has clearly got rid off because it’s never been seen again.
I’ve not seen her send anything or maybe I’ve missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Changed my mind and want to be
Krystal Meths Hoof
Or
Beaky Baw Bag
Or
Buckled Shelf

• Haha
Haha clutching ma beak firmly the night fellow lovelies 😆 loving all your name change suggestions 👌

I was away bleaching my eyes after that bed story 🤮 one thing's for sure, I'm not sleeping the night in case he pops into my dream

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.