Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking Horlicks oot his boss babe mug.
And trying to match up Texas Hold ‘Em nicely so the lyrics sync up well with the main scenes of the reel- the hovel’s toilet door being pushed open, moment of him waving at himself in the mirror (wearing that awful grey thing), back of his hand slowly and meaningfully rubbing across his new towel rack like Cinderella petting a bluebird.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has fatty not been out for his dinner tonight to any of paisley's shittiest finest dining places?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="Doingitforthegramhuntake2, post: 18706532,
Hens, this crossword clue had me clutching ma beak… IYKYK #blindnikitadug 😂
[/QUOTE]
Cannae believe they don't even know how to spell it. Affrontit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello my lovelies how are ye all?
I’m currently in that place abroad having some much needed sunshine and a few of they lethal 🍹🍹

just catching up, seen she still can’t hold her water and gives snippets of this bathroom renovation
she always shoots her load too soon and then the come down will happen when there’s nothing else to show!!

Let’s mopkick out way into the weekend! YALDI

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I don’t get it, why does he like call the midwife so much?! He is a 40 year old man! I DONT GET IT

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No I don’t get it, why does he like call the midwife so much?! He is a 40 year old man! I DONT GET IT
Do you think he sees the depictions of squalor and goes ‘see their bedsit? That would look stunnin wi a breeze block couch and a million wax melts’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just seen this on Twitter…..slightly concerned that The Royal Fam might not realise that this is the Prince of Paisley’s weekend and he will be revealing his new bathroom and high footfall area. Kate has been missing for 2 months - I am sure she can stay hidden for a little longer!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are you allowed to install a new shower in a council flat? I seem to recall seeing his shower which looked like something from craig tara 40 years ago. I can just imagine the power it's got, would give you a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He bangs on every single week about getting the week done with and counting down to the weekend then the weekend arrives and he does absolutely duck all with it! Same tit different day, Groundhog Day. Festers on the sofa, changes bedding, might venture to B&M/Castle Avicci and that’s it. What a boring mundane life. I honestly couldn’t live like that. I’d be bored to tears.

a 40 yr old man with no commitments or responsibilities, no kids to care for and a cat that will be absolutely fineeeeeee left alone for the day so why isn’t he out on the town, a wee bespoke bus trip somewhere different, just actually living his life instead of holed up in that penthouse prison.

veered well out my lane. Nae debates

New York in America
Also

xoxoxooxoxo

• Haha
I wish he wouldn't pull his blinds half way up like that. It's not like he's got a fabulous view 🙄

Screenshot_20240316-112356_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hens I was in a friends house yesterday she has a kind of house cat but it also goes out into her garden on dry days, her security isn’t compromised because it well secure garden with walls and fencing soo she I was standing at kitchen door and my friend said what’s wrong? I said sorry just an odd smell can you smell that? She went ohh yeah ill just go change the litter tray… now she has a 10ft Long Island then there is what was back door out to a utility, so kitchen door the island and yet I still smelt that maybe because am not a cat owner so not used to these smells but made think if I can smell that instantly in her big house imagine what Marion’s is like no wonder he has 50 diffusers, wax melts and windows open in every home, it must honk in his shed.
Sooo ayyyye HaPPY SaTuday lovelies 👌🏼

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hens I was in a friends house yesterday she has a kind of house cat but it also goes out into her garden on dry days, her security isn’t compromised because it well secure garden with walls and fencing soo she I was standing at kitchen door and my friend said what’s wrong? I said sorry just an odd smell can you smell that? She went ohh yeah ill just go change the litter tray… now she has a 10ft Long Island then there is what was back door out to a utility, so kitchen door the island and yet I still smelt that maybe because am not a cat owner so not used to these smells but made think if I can smell that instantly in her big house imagine what Marion’s is like no wonder he has 50 diffusers, wax melts and windows open in every home, it must honk in his shed.
When is her birthday, youse kin gift her some AvaMay doops bespoke wax melts and diffusers. Quote Beaky10 fur a cheeky wee discount, also. #smellthewealth #ad #mabrand

• Haha
The Hinch trip must’ve been cancelled mustn’t it? He’d be banging on about it relentlessly by now if not

She's either not cleaning it as often as it should be, or using a cheap litter. My cats box gets scooped 2-3 times a day because I'm paranoid, and cats hate a dirty box just like we hate dirty toilets 🥴

Reactions: 13
She's either not cleaning it as often as it should be, or using a cheap litter. My cats box gets scooped 2-3 times a day because I'm paranoid, and cats hate a dirty box just like we hate dirty toilets 🥴
In fairness, I have two cats and so we have three trays. They have the utility to themselves pretty much and we have a cat flap so they can come and go when the doors closed.

But there's been the odd time they've gone and used the tray and I've been either in the kitchen or living room with someone and you can smell it all of a sudden. I go and empty it straight away and open the door for fresh air and the smells gone within a few minutes. But if you don't have cats you'd probably be horrified 😂 my sister hates cats and says you can smell them a mile away...but no one else has every come in and said the same so I think it just depends on the person. Our cats mostly stay within our garden but still use the litter tray which I'd prefer to having to lift cat tit from the grass every day 🙈

We use good quality litter, a tray each plus one and theyre emptied after every use and fully cleaned and refilled twice a week. But he seems to have one tray in a flat full of artifical scents and keeps it in the kitchen. I'm of the belief that although they may love the cat that its not a suitable home for her. He claims she is an indoor cat but it's probably because she has no choice. They don't have enough space for her and the fact her bed and small scratch post is confined to the high footfall space he calls a hallway is ridiculous. Cats that size need better facilities and care than they're providing. Regardless of how much they love her or "spoil" her it's cruel she's being kept in a tiny flat which is full of clutter which could be dangerous for her and the air is constantly filled with a ridiculous amount of chemical scents.

I'll get doon aff ma joy of clean PR suitcase noo hens.

#freerain

• Heart
In fairness, I have two cats and so we have three trays. They have the utility to themselves pretty much and we have a cat flap so they can come and go when the doors closed.

But there's been the odd time they've gone and used the tray and I've been either in the kitchen or living room with someone and you can smell it all of a sudden. I go and empty it straight away and open the door for fresh air and the smells gone within a few minutes. But if you don't have cats you'd probably be horrified 😂 my sister hates cats and says you can smell them a mile away...but no one else has every come in and said the same so I think it just depends on the person. Our cats mostly stay within our garden but still use the litter tray which I'd prefer to having to lift cat tit from the grass every day 🙈

We use good quality litter, a tray each plus one and theyre emptied after every use and fully cleaned and refilled twice a week. But he seems to have one tray in a flat full of artifical scents and keeps it in the kitchen. I'm of the belief that although they may love the cat that its not a suitable home for her. He claims she is an indoor cat but it's probably because she has no choice. They don't have enough space for her and the fact her bed and small scratch post is confined to the high footfall space he calls a hallway is ridiculous. Cats that size need better facilities and care than they're providing. Regardless of how much they love her or "spoil" her it's cruel she's being kept in a tiny flat which is full of clutter which could be dangerous for her and the air is constantly filled with a ridiculous amount of chemical scents.

#freerain
I hate litterboxes in the kitchen 🥴 My boy has a spare bedroom for his. But like you I've had friends and tradesmen in who said they wouldn't know l had a cat because they couldn't smell anything, so being on top of cleaning the box does help.

Reactions: 12
We were literally just back in the door and I could smell it, I don’t know if it’s cheap or not it’s some grey/blue bag she uses I seen as not cat person I don’t know the brand. I’ve seen her cat before kick and paw at it, bits litter everywhere no fur me hen, it’s a basic tray she uses as well. Smell the wealth with 10ft island but cat lives a basic life 🤣 sorry not sorry friend or not facts.
---

#freerain
Exactly what you’ve said if you don’t have pets you can smell it, if it’s cat, dog or rabbit you sense a smell your not used to, it’s like smokers I’m not one but if someone smoking near by you can sense it right away, so as non cat owner I smell these things but with a dog smell I don’t sense because I have a small dog but only time I get smell from him is when he needs a bath, older he has got smeller he gets more sometimes I’m giving him a wash twice a week. He’s just a smelly old man. Think I’ll take that lovelies advice and buy myself some AMA #waxmelts need about 50 them stock up like Marion.
---

#freerain
There would been nothing stopping him getting a cat lead and taking her out back or front he is in until 11 most days and then home by 5 tops, a wee 10 minutes outside bet she would have loved but she’s been stuck indoors since she was a kitten, I would say it’s cruel her life is kitchen, bedroom and living room and when he is at work it’s probably access to kitchen only maybe the bedroom, I’ve seen cats like dogs doing zoomies but she can’t do that because of the very little space she has and never ever seen any toys of Rayne lying about, I know I have a dog he has few toys but he has they solid cheese block he takes every where in house with him just don’t see that with his cat, we see his flat daily don’t see a box with random toys in it, only fun she has is a box she can play in when he gets a delivery then posted to the gram then it’s probably binned. #freeRayn
---
Just to add never hear of her at vets, so probably wouldn’t take her outside because then he would need to pay for vaccines? If I’m right. So has kept her indoors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We were literally just back in the door and I could smell it, I don’t know if it’s cheap or not it’s some grey/blue bag she uses I seen as not cat person I don’t know the brand. I’ve seen her cat before kick and paw at it, bits litter everywhere no fur me hen, it’s a basic tray she uses as well. Smell the wealth with 10ft island but cat lives a basic life 🤣 sorry not sorry friend or not facts.
---

Exactly what you’ve said if you don’t have pets you can smell it, if it’s cat, dog or rabbit you sense a smell your not used to, it’s like smokers I’m not one but if someone smoking near by you can sense it right away, so as non cat owner I smell these things but with a dog smell I don’t sense because I have a small dog but only time I get smell from him is when he needs a bath, older he has got smeller he gets more sometimes I’m giving him a wash twice a week. He’s just a smelly old man. Think I’ll take that lovelies advice and buy myself some AMA #waxmelts need about 50 them stock up like Marion.
---

There would been nothing stopping him getting a cat lead and taking her out back or front he is in until 11 most days and then home by 5 tops, a wee 10 minutes outside bet she would have loved but she’s been stuck indoors since she was a kitten, I would say it’s cruel her life is kitchen, bedroom and living room and when he is at work it’s probably access to kitchen only maybe the bedroom, I’ve seen cats like dogs doing zoomies but she can’t do that because of the very little space she has and never ever seen any toys of Rayne lying about, I know I have a dog he has few toys but he has they solid cheese block he takes every where in house with him just don’t see that with his cat, we see his flat daily don’t see a box with random toys in it, only fun she has is a box she can play in when he gets a delivery then posted to the gram then it’s probably binned. #freeRayn
---
Just to add never hear of her at vets, so probably wouldn’t take her outside because then he would need to pay for vaccines? If I’m right. So has kept her indoors.
The litter l get is like sand so it hardly trails, but he has a proper litter mat that catches any off his paws.

Now dogs l can smell. One friend l can't smell hers, but the other two friends that have beagles and labs l can, the labs especially because they roll in fox crap 🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.