Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big wow. You've got 1m² of cheap lino.

Absolutely winning at life also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Big wow. You've got 1m² of cheap lino.

Absolutely winning at life also.
They probably only charged him for the flooring and not vat or labour because the area is so small and not worth the hassle £20 quid, vinyls tiles box of 12 only used 7

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The close up of the grey lino nearly killed me off...

For the size of the bathroom you couldn't splash out for wooden flooring?

Eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought Thursday and Sunday were the days he changed his dirty sheets.

Must have lost control of his bowels last neet.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Well hay Friday tae aw 99% oaf youse Jeremy Hunts wummin oan this vile app.

While youse huv been daeing 🐍 behaviour here, oor Beak huz taken tae the mean streets oaf Glesga demanding for better bus service. At least ah think it's him, as the lack of spelling mistakes might mean it's a doppelganger 🤔
IMG_20240315_133727217.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder where the fat witch of Paisley is today. He's very quiet. The big house refurb must be taking up all his time :ROFLMAO:

New York in America
Also xo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has he finally got wedged in the shower? Deek with the marigolds oan, covering Marion in butter trying to haul him oot. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has he finally got wedged in the shower? Deek with the marigolds oan, covering Marion in butter trying to haul him oot. 🤢
It better be bloody butter and not the guest Jo Malone soap!!!!
Speaking of which! Where are the advent calender gifts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's a bit silent, is the big reveal this weekend still on the cards do we think.

Seeing as he thinks it will be fab but Tattle believes otherwise. has he ran to the hills in a panic.

Or has he polished the truncheons too hard and got RSI and is the noo in the horse piddle.

Questions Questions.

I for one will not sleep tonight as I am too excited to see Lawrence Blewellen Blowen's bogroom changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's a bit silent, is the big reveal this weekend still on the cards do we think.

Seeing as he thinks it will be fab but Tattle believes otherwise. has he ran to the hills in a panic.

Or has he polished the truncheons too hard and got RSI and is the noo in the horse piddle.

Questions Questions.

I for one will not sleep tonight as I am too excited to see Lawrence Blewellen Blowen's bogroom changes.

He's keeping his hunners of fans in suspense. In his imagination they are constantly refreshing their screens hoping that I, Daisy Uncle has posted so they can DM him via his closed inbox. Either that or he tripped as he got out if bed and whacked his massive head on the toilet its that close.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The reveal will be online by 8am tomorrow. I bet he’s sat with his laptop on sorting his 90s PowerPoint presentation out as we speak ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.