Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be soon, if it's happening at all! I'd smile from ear to ear if it got cancelled 😆😆😆
I wouldn't I would be sad. Looking forward to the meeting of Britain's finest business brains and high profile influencers....oh hang on a mo we are talking about Marion visiting Hinch aren't we. Scrap that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone who believes they can just ✨manifest✨ themselves a better life is seriously tapped in the heed. Sure, have a vision of what you would love your life to be, but at some point you've got to actually put a bit of bleeping effort. Does he think thing just happen to people because they deserve it? No, things happen because people MAKE IT HAPPEN! My mum worked hard her whole adult life to buy a wee starter home back in the 80's in that place North London. Couple years ago she sold it for just shy of £1m and bought herself a five bed house (three bathroom, utility room, massive kitchen with a walk in pantry and front and back garden). Couple of years ago my husband suggested relocating to Oz. Took a bit of convincing but eventually he won me over and we spent a year preparing, moving jobs, packing up the house, securing visas, getting the kiddo enrolled in school over here, organising movers etc etc and now we're here. This is what hard work will get you. Hard work that he's just not willing up put in.
Hen am bespokely jealous of you and you wee oz jurnee. It’s something we are currently looking in tae aswell. I want ma weans tae see the world and have a better life. Well, any life is better than Beirut towers so aye. Smell the wealth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hen am bespokely jealous of you and you wee oz jurnee. It’s something we are currently looking in tae aswell. I want ma weans tae see the world and have a better life. Well, any life is better than Beirut towers so aye. Smell the wealth
Do it hen! You only live once, as they say. My kiddo is absolutely thriving here. He’s no built for the cold! He was catching the lurgy every couple of weeks back at home. Over here he hasn’t been sick once (touch wood). I just wish it wasn’t so far away though. Three months in and the home sickness is beginning to creep in. Always good to have a visit home to family planned if you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do it hen! You only live once, as they say. My kiddo is absolutely thriving here. He’s no built for the cold! He was catching the lurgy every couple of weeks back at home. Over here he hasn’t been sick once (touch wood). I just wish it wasn’t so far away though. Three months in and the home sickness is beginning to creep in. Always good to have a visit home to family planned if you can.
Huv youse goat used tae the time difference ma lovelie, ah'd hate tae think youse wur still oot and missing 6pm cosy time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's like a record.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hens, hear me out. I was watching a documentary on that sub that imploded on the way down to see the titanic wreck and I couldn't help feel that being on that sub would have felt like being in Martin's wee tiny pencil case shower.
Gives me the fear at the size of it.
Nae debates.

New York in America

Also xxxxx
---

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That will teach me to read Tattle before I go to sleep. I ended up dreaming about bleeping Marion, I went to stay in the hellhole and had to stay there a week. Apart from that I don't remember much else of the nightmare dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That will teach me to read Tattle before I go to sleep. I ended up dreaming about bleeping Marion, I went to stay in the hellhole and had to stay there a week. Apart from that I don't remember much else of the nightmare dream.
OMG, where did you sleep in the nightmare? Did you fit in his tiny shower or did you come out honking and stinking after the week? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In her dream did he still huv concrete Lego sofa ma lovelie, sleeping in bumming fort 🍄💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
OMG, where did you sleep in the nightmare? Did you fit in his tiny shower or did you come out honking and stinking after the week? 😆
I don't remember sleeping all I can remember is I wanted to go home so bad. And his pencil box had more rooms than in real life! I'm going to see what being kept prisoner by someone you hate means. Runs to google
---
In her dream did he still huv concrete Lego sofa ma lovelie, sleeping in bumming fort 🍄💦
I don't think I slept fortunately! According to my fitbit it was a dream that lasted a whole hour!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No Mario, you're a nut job spending money on doing up a flat that's not yours. We'll be here for when the council send the demolition letters out though *Tick tock* 🤪

Screenshot_20240314-195038_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No Mario, you're a nut job spending money on doing up a flat that's not yours. We'll be here for when the council send the demolition letters out though *Tick tock* 🤪

View attachment 2815645
Av got one word ma lovelie. DATED! I’ve got this kinda flooring in ma utility (smell the wealth) and it’s on the list to be replaced this year or next (depending oan ma holidays) ma life doesnae revolve around changing ma bathroom flooring so it’ll get done when it goes done but he’s so far behind every trend it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm seek tae the back teeth o these instacunts saying they're obsessed with something ridiculous, they don't ken the meaning of the word obsessed. Jist shows the level of intelligence.
Utter fannies
Also

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He's a total wally.

Looks like those sticky back ones you get.

and the base of the loo in the shot as well.

Classy.

eta I am thinking he wanted the same flairing throughout the hoose.
That colour is not the same as the living room or the kitchen.

433286453_914553470169084_28927634347242962_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He keeps trying to give snippets of his new decor and renovation.. but it’s that’s small we can or already have worked out exactly what it will look like.
Just hurry up and show it so we can prove how right we are.

Flooring same through into bathroom and hall?
When he did the kitchen why didn’t he do the flooring as well in there? He still has the council white tiles as well I get now why he keeps going round in circles with the decoration because he doesn’t actually complete or do a full job to begin with.
---
He's a total wally.

Looks like those sticky back ones you get.

and the base of the loo in the shot as well.

Classy.

View attachment 2816005
It doesn’t look like the same in living room he filters so much you don’t actually know it’s true colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in the McGills is going on?
Screenshot_20240314-220941.png

Anyone else hoping he gets a letter fae the cooncil saying they are putting in a new shower bathroom?🤔🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.