Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bespokely hoping and praying it was Martins block of flats it hit and now the structural integrity has been compromised (a bit like his security) and they need to be demolished asap! Especially as he has t gotten to reveal the phenomenal prep work yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And he canni get back in tae get his stuff 🀣🀣🀣🀣

And Rayn also escaped and went tae live way Domboii.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bespokely hoping and praying it was Martins block of flats it hit and now the structural integrity has been compromised (a bit like his security) and they need to be demolished asap! Especially as he has t gotten to reveal the phenomenal prep work yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And they refuse to rehouse him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens I’ve woken up on this day of dawn and there’s been no dots of doom to catch up on. I normally have a scroll and a giggle over my morning cuppa. Where is he?

Reactions: 15
All this it’s my year and l been through alot ! Get a grip ya goon , have you watched a family member crippled by illness , guided them through cancer treatment, not had a roof over your head , not been able to feed your kids , heat your house ? Then naw you haven’t been to hell and back cause you are a con artist , defrauding the state , don’t pay enough tax spend money on stuff tou don’t need to show off and get likes of strangers on the internet!

Ps none of these things have happened to me just using horrid things that can happen to people to show this clown that his pitty party is a tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Been through hell = had to make his way up the stairs of Beirut Towers with the junkies nipping at his heels like a scene out of 28 Days Later.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Busy weekend ahead and he might not have time to style the bathroom. Wtf? Toothbrush holder, towels already in and wee knitted lady with a bog roll underneath. Job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Busy weekend = much mincing to be done

Those aisles of b&m, home bargains & savers won’t mince themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Where is the cretin?

Has that towel rail fallen off the mouldy loo room wall and clonked him on the bonce?
He'll pop on saying he's fiiiiiiiine and just wanted to reassure all his lovelies he's OK following the hunners messages in his inbox asking if he was on the mcgills bus 🀭🫒

• Haha
Anyone who believes they can just ✨manifest✨ themselves a better life is seriously tapped in the heed. Sure, have a vision of what you would love your life to be, but at some point you've got to actually put a bit of bleeping effort. Does he think thing just happen to people because they deserve it? No, things happen because people MAKE IT HAPPEN! My mum worked hard her whole adult life to buy a wee starter home back in the 80's in that place North London. Couple years ago she sold it for just shy of £1m and bought herself a five bed house (three bathroom, utility room, massive kitchen with a walk in pantry and front and back garden). Couple of years ago my husband suggested relocating to Oz. Took a bit of convincing but eventually he won me over and we spent a year preparing, moving jobs, packing up the house, securing visas, getting the kiddo enrolled in school over here, organising movers etc etc and now we're here. This is what hard work will get you. Hard work that he's just not willing up put in.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone who believes they can just ✨manifest✨ themselves a better life is seriously tapped in the heed. Sure, have a vision of what you would love your life to be, but at some point you've got to actually put a bit of bleeping effort. Does he think thing just happen to people because they deserve it? No, things happen because people MAKE IT HAPPEN! My mum worked hard her whole adult life to buy a wee starter home back in the 80's in that place North London. Couple years ago she sold it for just shy of £1m and bought herself a five bed house (three bathroom, utility room, massive kitchen with a walk in pantry and front and back garden). Couple of years ago my husband suggested relocating to Oz. Took a bit of convincing but eventually he won me over and we spent a year preparing, moving jobs, packing up the house, securing visas, getting the kiddo enrolled in school over here, organising movers etc etc and now we're here. This is what hard work will get you. Hard work that he's just not willing up put in.
Oooh if its that easy shall we all manifest Deek running off with Domboii and his shower room springing a massive leak just as he's paid the decorators, and Castelvecchi running out of chips, Marion's stapul food?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Busy weekend ahead visiting the wee small village of Maldon perhaps?? 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻
It's Deek's birthday next week (hope Domboii sends him a bigger bouquet than what Hinch sent Beak) so might be the meal at Ibrox then the Rangers pub.

Did youse see Gerard Butler popped intae Gabriel's in Paisley? Must huv been influenced by Beak's poast oaf shite oan a plate, ah mean his curry and treatit himsel tae wan fur his tea, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ta hen, it was years ago. Ah wiz at primary school, ah wuz young Madge then. Just hate seeing similar happening.

Anyhoo, who is excited fur the big reveal? Ah wiz pyoor jel oaf his towel holder. If the fake.plant disni make an appearance oan the cludgie ah wull be fummming 🐍
Ahm peuwr slipping aff ma bespoke corner chair in jealousy of the towel holder. I've shut ma inbox n ootboax aff coz a cannae honnl the msgs askin if ahm OK from ma ppl.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get pure dots of delight when we talk about our wee maws.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.