Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The major joke is how cheap flats/houses are to buy in his area. He could even get help to buy and bag himself a brand new two bed. All the money he’s wasted on “investing” and he could have had a nice wee deposit for somewhere 🙊

Reactions: 31
The major joke is how cheap flats/houses are to buy in his area. He could even get help to buy and bag himself a brand new two bed. All the money he’s wasted on “investing” and he could have had a nice wee deposit for somewhere 🙊
I don't think either of them could get a mortgage. Because realistically he's on benefits and tops that up with under 16hrs minimum wage per week. And Deek can't be on mega money either. Not being disrespectful to cleaners or to people who work in supermarkets by any means - just realistic.

If they moved somewhere else they'd have all the associated costs. Right now the council maintain the flat and he begs for discounts for stuff for it. I guarantee they have nothing saved. Everything is one payslip to the next or on finance.

They couldn't spend the way they like if they bought a house because every penny would go towards just living there. It's why he won't move. Decorate enough that it looks OK for the gram and he can spunk money on skincare and clothes as much as he likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Most of his posts are either moaning about himself, others or the weather.
Then sharing people singing which he wants to do ''take me back'' or he fancies the pants of some random bloke. sick.
His dots are then repeating himself over and over, doesna have much to say but can talk for Scotland.

''Rome wasn't built in a day, it takes time/money to do these things''.

He's talking as if he's decorated Buck Palace. it's a 1-bed hovel ffs.

He wants a pedicure - he's trained in nails and wants a few tats removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did he say that his living room will need ‘freshened up’ soon as it’s been 3 years since it was done? It was only done in March 2022.

I can’t imagine constantly looking to waste money over and over again buying all new accessories and changing things but also the amount of stuff he wastes replacing it constantly. If he bought good quality items he wouldn’t need to replace them every few years.

New York in America.
Also.
Allie.

• Heart
Most of his posts are either moaning about himself, others or the weather.
Then sharing people singing which he wants to do ''take me back'' or he fancies the pants of some random bloke. sick.
His dots are then repeating himself over and over, doesna have much to say but can talk for Scotland.

''Rome wasn't built in a day, it takes time/money to do these things''.

He's talking as if he's decorated Buck Palace. it's a 1-bed hovel ffs.

He wants a pedicure - he's trained in nails and wants a few tats removed.

View attachment 2807310
He really does chat a load of utter shite. Such a boring twit. Who on earth wants to listen to him droning on dot after dot? Be interesting to see how many drop off his stories after the first one!

Reactions: 16
So this tattoo removal, anybody else thinking it's no for him, it's for Deek? In ma heid Deek hus a big tattoo oan his erse saying property of domboi 4eva 🍆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't think either of them could get a mortgage. Because realistically he's on benefits and tops that up with under 16hrs minimum wage per week. And Deek can't be on mega money either. Not being disrespectful to cleaners or to people who work in supermarkets by any means - just realistic.

If they moved somewhere else they'd have all the associated costs. Right now the council maintain the flat and he begs for discounts for stuff for it. I guarantee they have nothing saved. Everything is one payslip to the next or on finance.

They couldn't spend the way they like if they bought a house because every penny would go towards just living there. It's why he won't move. Decorate enough that it looks OK for the gram and he can spunk money on skincare and clothes as much as he likes.
This! 👆 And that's why he tells everyone he doesn't want to move, he's happy where they are etc...
We know the real reason Mario 🧐

• Heart
Aye Mario, get tae duck.
No kids, works minimal hours, no social life, lives in a cage. How the duck is he rushed off his feet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy Mothering Cuntday hens, hope you've all been treatit oan this beautiful dayn of dawn for us cunts ❤ I have been bespokely treatit by my weans, always the most beautiful words oan my cards aboot how I'm the best thing since Marion's hairstyle but they'll be little bleep bags the morrow, aye.
Sadie, you'll not be getting a wee happy mother's day fae me, what type of mother goes to the toilet, curls one out - absolootley honking and so forth, and calls it a babby?
Happy reading Marion.
7c799219-0864-462d-a657-a2a713e65def_text.gif

Also
Hard of learning
Trained in nails
New York in America.

• Haha
  • Heart
So this tattoo removal, anybody else thinking it's no for him, it's for Deek? In ma heid Deek hus a big tattoo oan his erse saying property of domboi 4eva 🍆 😂
Deek does have a tattoo on his upper arm. I remember zooming in on it once trying tae work out whit it was 😆 Then I sat doon and telt masel to get a life. Can confirm it looks as pish as Mario's though. 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So after kitchen, toilet system, mini hallway it’s back to living room?
It’s nothing to do with not being able to paint anyone can do it, if you take your time. He gets people in because it’s a way for content.
How about getting the boiler boxed in that he keeps saying he will get done but never does.
Ok so he has said we hasn’t minimal in toilet but it won’t be long before he starts cluttering it up again with crap.
I’ve said before my place is mainly all white and even I don’t need to redo it every 2 years scuffs or that I’ll touch it up that’s it so how does his place need redone after 2 years, such a waste. I understand he will be there for the next 30 years that’s if his health doesn’t decline or FLATS aren’t knocked down.

It’s actually Deed Deeks flat, if he decides he wants to split from Marion he keeps flat Marion has to leave so really he has no security or invested in anything. Basically Deed Deeks unpaid interior designer.
---
They have been in flat 8 years or 7 years but they have been together 10 years? But old photos found showed Deed Deek in flat himself 8 years ago.

Is this another lie he is embarrassed him and Deed Deek haven’t been together that long so feels the need to make up dates 🤣🤡

Reactions: 28
So she's no good at sitting down, but it spends its whole life lying down like a slug in that stinking snuddie thing. Yeah right Mario, we believe you....actually no, we don't. You are the laziest fucktard in existence

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So after kitchen, toilet system, mini hallway it’s back to living room?
It’s nothing to do with not being able to paint anyone can do it, if you take your time. He gets people in because it’s a way for content.
How about getting the boiler boxed in that he keeps saying he will get done but never does.
Ok so he has said we hasn’t minimal in toilet but it won’t be long before he starts cluttering it up again with crap.
I’ve said before my place is mainly all white and even I don’t need to redo it every 2 years scuffs or that I’ll touch it up that’s it so how does his place need redone after 2 years, such a waste. I understand he will be there for the next 30 years that’s if his health doesn’t decline or FLATS aren’t knocked down.

It’s actually Deed Deeks flat, if he decides he wants to split from Marion he keeps flat Marion has to leave so really he has no security or invested in anything. Basically Deed Deeks unpaid interior designer.
---
They have been in flat 8 years or 7 years but they have been together 10 years? But old photos found showed Deed Deek in flat himself 8 years ago.

Is this another lie he is embarrassed him and Deed Deek haven’t been together that long so feels the need to make up dates 🤣🤡
They definitely haven’t been together as long as tries to make out, each year he adds in another few years. Myself and Mr Cherry have been together for 19 years and I always think before long Marion and Deek will be catching up with us!

No way is Marion going minimalist, he’ll just stuff more things behind his sofa or in his already buckled shelves or on top of his bespoke buckled wardrobe. I’d love to go in there and have a good raid out of all his crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aye hens, Rome wisnae built in a day.

The Romans would have flattened Beirut and built a road aroond it, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well hens, me and the Mr have been together 35 years today. I’m still waiting for my bespoke medal and so forth 🎖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well hens, me and the Mr have been together 35 years today. I’m still waiting for my bespoke medal and so forth 🎖
Happy anniversary hen, you can buy them for £2 on Ebay, like Deek did when he was in the cadets, also. Hope your husband bought you 3 stanley cups, but a stanley doop also, purely to take outside the hoose.
Hard of learning, trained in nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy anniversary hen, you can buy them for £2 on Ebay, like Deek did when he was in the cadets, also. Hope your husband bought you 3 stanley cups, but a stanley doop also, purely to take outside the hoose.
Hard of learning, trained in nails.
Thanks so much hen. He got me some Goochi shoes, a woodlouse coat & 38 candles as the hoose is honking #blessed. New York in America also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.