Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy mother's day to all you vile troll cunts that huv weans! I myself have 3 and yet ma shelf is barren of cairds proving beyond doubt that I'm wan of the 99%. I'm a bleep and proud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
On this bespoke dayn of Mothers, as we appreciate oor Maws & weans if we choose or are able to, I take a boujee moment to think about sad Sadie.

She's spent every single day for 40 years wishing she'd swallowed it also.

View attachment 2806010
Deid behind the eyes, since huving Beak's misshaped heid and Pinocchio nose coming oot her Shereen Nanjiani. Ah bet she needed 50 stitches efter Beak's birth.

Happy maw day tae aw you Jim Delahunts oan this vile app. Mr Madge away oot wi his pals and left me hame alane wi a sick wean. Troll behaviour and nae debates.

Much love for those missing a loved one today ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Would most folk no post a pic of them wi their ma? He could've taken a lovely selfie o the baith o them when she popped roon the other day tae his luvlie non stinky hoose flat. Oh no wait...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Deid behind the eyes, since huving Beak's misshaped heid and Pinocchio nose coming oot her Shereen Nanjiani. Ah bet she needed 50 stitches efter Beak's birth.

Happy maw day tae aw you Jim Delahunts oan this vile app. Mr Madge away oot wi his pals and left me hame alane wi a sick wean. Troll behaviour and nae debates.

Much love for those missing a loved one today ♥
Jim Delahunt’s … I am deceased 😂😂

question is the maw one of the 99% 🤔 cause with that maths l thinks she could be

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On this bespoke dayn of Mothers, as we appreciate oor Maws & weans if we choose or are able to, I take a boujee moment to think about sad Sadie.

She's spent every single day for 40 years wishing she'd swallowed it also.

View attachment 2806010
Happy bleep Day ma lovelies. I’m staying in ma bleep Laine to point out that stripper shoe Sadie’s right hand looks like the bottom of an old tree. FACTUAL

ALSO 🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy bleep Day ma lovelies. I’m staying in ma bleep Laine to point out that stripper shoe Sadie’s right hand looks like the bottom of an old tree. FACTUAL

ALSO 🥔💙
Like Mrs Hinch’s rancid hands. They give me the boak. I wonder if Hinch will “cook” fae Marion when she is staying? I couldn’t eat anything Hinch had touched with her skeletor hands

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Utterly affronted that Marion isn’t thinking of all is cunts on this dayn of dawn Mother’s Day and so forth?????

A20D9464-A566-45EC-A185-1B810D1102DF.png

Never message this page again !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Mother's Day to all you beauts c*nts. kiss kiss.

The original c*nt Sadie.

Untitled.png
431416861_1089546725424809_6988981074767305240_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have resting witch face masel so shouldn't throw stones but oor Sadie always has a face like she's seriously questioning her life choices. I mean she did bring Meidre into this world so it's understandable, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Mothers Day fellow cunts! Except you Maz, you're just an asexual, ugly, nasty bleep and you don't count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Posting Sadie oan her holidays or out somewhere boogee with someone else as if he's taken her oot.

Bet the fat slag doesn't even bother her arse to go doon the shire to visit her never mind take her away on holiday or even out for a meal paid for by him solely.
God that English was shocking - I'm contracting bespoke hard of English too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy Cunts Day tae Aw you ither baby mamas in this vile troll virus community!

Here’s a wee investing lesson for you Marion, since you’re in tae such passions these days so aye. Ah’ve investit and goat 4 weans. Means 4 times as much chocolate for ma vile troll moo tae scoff. Aye, ma pelvic flare’s nae the same but huv ye seen the price of a box of chocolates these days? Good return 👌🏻

MrMac’s still away in that place abroad (blocked and reportit that vile troll 👌🏻 gonna tell him tae get a full time joab like oor Mario’s instead!) so ma eldest has done the Mother’s Day legwork. Floowers, chocolates, cairds and he’s goat me a wee new mug tae. If you’re looking fur hints, Mazda, he might be able tae help, since you’re no the favourite son an Aw that, so aye! Wee cherub so he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just thinking oot loud on this bleep day ma lovelies, and ma fur baby kitten has got more beds and a bigger shitter than Marion 😉💅

FACTUAL 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.