Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute he's saying don't expect anything massive, then the next minute saying it's all been completely gutted and changed, things being built, woodwork and ceilings being changed. Which is it you wee sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Day whether you're a mother or another, ya bunch of decent cunts as we say in Scotland.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Went to my mums yesterday and wasn’t feeling great, I walked in and said “I’ve got the bespoke boak” and she was like “You’ve got WHAT? “ 🤣🤣
Happy Mother’s Day ma lovelies especially ma wee flower @Babybail93 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What the duck has he done with his hair?? I mean it’s always terrible but it looks like a bespoke microphone on his flat heid the day and nae debates . Looks like he’s had a wee box dye on as well. As you would say Mario , honking !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Went to my mums yesterday and wasn’t feeling great, I walked in and said “I’ve got the bespoke boak” and she was like “You’ve got WHAT? “ 🤣🤣
Hope you’re feeling better ma lovely! Have a nice bowl of salt and tomato soup. You’ll feel grand!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The amount of blatant lies and contradictions in his dots of doom honestly blows my mind every time.

He never shows us him treating himself because he shares enough? So he's spending even more money on shite?

He needs evaluated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
duck me the way he bangs on you would think he was doing a house renovation! He is painting a bathroom and a hall that is the size of a Weetabix box. He takes me to the fair. Pure walloper.

Also,

TRAINED IN NAILS?????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Nae debates
New York in America
Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I thought he was just having the place painted, not having wood panelling and artex removed 😲

Seriously Mario, you really need someone to smack some sense into you when it comes to wasting money on having work done on a place that doesn't even belong to you.

I've met some idiots in my time, but never as backward as this one.

Urgh and the thought of touching his feet 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fat duck might be "trained in nails" but he canny reach his own hoofs on account of how tight his smelly leggings are.

Also that's a great advert for your brand new bespoke off the back of the truck sofa.

Lay on it for a couple of hours (although he also said he had a 20 minute nap and he watched the full of the Lord of the rings so the math ain't mathing) and now he's all sore and it's dead uncomfortable.

Mare holes than his skirting boards ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Sick
What the duck has he done with his hair?? I mean it’s always terrible but it looks like a bespoke microphone on his flat heid the day and nae debates . Looks like he’s had a wee box dye on as well. As you would say Mario , honking !!!!!
I think Marion has given up on Nathan Scissorhands and has decided he needs to be more frugal because us cunts are always speaking about his spending habits. I think he’s had this guy bike all the way from Preston to Beruit for - £5 hairdo. 😆

Also how manky does he look today, looks like he needs a good scrub and that stinking ‘snuggy’ of his needs the bloody bin! It must be honking as it’s never off his back.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he's been the extra bleep the day. Talking all about him and his big Hoose renovations. Yer board? Aff yer fat hoop n away on yer fave train or bus and go see your wee maw? 🥴 bet his siblings traveled In their motors. Bet the wee rat didn't even send a card or gift! I'm just back from an afternoon with my maw n gran and my youngest wean. -

Full time a watched they stories n him gon oan n oan and about that toaty wee shower room. I asked myself, if he got offered a 1or2 bed house for taking sake off council - think think he'd take it?

Then I thought. He's there cause it will be cheap as fuuuuuuck rent. He pays fuhl rent - no more than £375 even in COL crisis.at the very Least I'd say £250. Council rent is way cheaper, the location and the fact its a 1 bed flat In junkyville, considered for demolition, to him it's a steal! He can live his Comfortable Lifestyle . Works 16hours a week (thats part time mario) even if you work mon-fri. Spunk the petty cash oan shite and whichever trend he's took a liking too.

Also. Also. He can't even make eye contact when he's talking about his "investment" - screams I'm miserable behind the eyes and IM FINE on the outside.

Edited to add, that fuckin oodie thing, needs the bin. It's been boil washed to an inch of its life, all "fluffy' fabric is all clumped together with 60° boil wash with 2 cups of mrs hinch softener.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Remember poor Bruce who had to massage his sore shoulder? And remember how bad we felt for poor Bruce having to touch Marion's naked skin. Well, let's now spare a thought for the next poor victim who is going to cut his toenails 🤢 Bruce had it handy enough now on second thoughts 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Hope youse telt her ma boak, ma rules, capesh, also.
---
duck me the way he bangs on you would think he was doing a house renovation! He is painting a bathroom and a hall that is the size of a Weetabix box. He takes me to the fair. Pure walloper.

Also,

TRAINED IN NAILS?????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Nae debates
New York in America
Also.
Stay in your ain lane hen, he's goat a cessificate in nails. 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd totally get it if he was renovating his council house tbf, that was stable and long term, sure make it nice and have a lovely home. Why not?
But a housing block that is on borrowed time on death row. What the bleeping duck?
You can't polish a turd.
All for the gram as he has duck all content.
It is really tragic and carcrash. I'm being kind here too Maz. You think we are being cunts, but honestly, you are sad and desperate and missing what surely, you truely want chasing this stupid influencer dream you will never get. Followers don't equate to a career. Your engagement is tit and you have no brand deals other than wax that costs a couple of quid and a bargin basement sofa 6 monthly.
Write down how much you spend chasing the dream, compared to what you make.
I'm sure you will come over feeling violently ill if you was true to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It cracks me up that he's able to dae his own pedicures but no tae pick up a paintbrush and freshen up his hallway. #Priorities

• Haha
I’d be inclined to agree with Deek there Maz - you might aswell spend your money on yourself cuz you’re an absolute idiot for wasting money like you do on your postage stamp. At any minute the council could turf you out of there and they won’t have to reimburse you a penny. It’s not investment cuz you’re never going to see any return on it. Already saying you’re going to be re doing your living room next year, I seriously don’t know anyone who changes the decore as much as you even people that really are investing in their own homes. And once again Maz, if you’re doing your bedroom I would have got that done first before the hallway. Why would you want to be moving everything out of your bedroom through a newly decorated hallway when you could scuff the paintwork/damage the woodwork? You’re an idiot. So aye.

• Heart
Hope youse telt her ma boak, ma rules, capesh, also.
---

Stay in your ain lane hen, he's goat a cessificate in nails. 💅
Whatever happened to that nail kit thing he bought ages ago, never to be seen again. I thought we were all going to go on a wee nail tech journey my lovely.
however, I wouldn’t let the smelly crypt keeper near my nails. :sick:
New York in America.
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s bad enough for those who choose to watch his dogs of doom (and DM him- hey Mario 👋) but spare a thought for those unfortunates who work with him.

You just know he spends his entire shift talking about himself, his “renovation”, his famous Instagrammer friends.

No wonder he had nobody to go anywhere with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lord of the Rings 3 hours, plus 20 minute nap plus now onto Mamma Mia 2 hours
Then says “I’m not one for siting down” okay Pinocchio, you keep telling yourself that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.