Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love imagining him having his daily catch up on this bespoke virus community app.

Face getting redder, squinting as he becomes more and more fumming also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Naw hen, oor Beak will huv a Groupon special fram a lassie who’s get her cesstificate and laser fram a wan day course in bespoke removal. He’ll end up wi second degree burns but nae bother, it will match up nicely tae his bright red heed. Practice makes okay capeesh?
Like a bespoke sepsis infection journeeeeee BUT WE MOVE hens oan this day! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like a bespoke sepsis infection journeeeeee BUT WE MOVE hens oan this day! 💎
I will laugh so much if he gets a massive infection next time he has his lips filled and his lips fall off. That will shut the whinging little fanny up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love imagining him having his daily catch up on this bespoke virus community app.

Face getting redder, squinting as he becomes more and more fumming also.
Quick Deek, bend ower and let me take a pichure tae prove youse don't huv a Domboii tattoo!!! The 99% oaf wummin hood ur slagging me aff again oan that vile app that ah don't look at!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Putting this into a spoiler as it’s more about me and my current travels in Scotland.

I’ve been here quite a few times but Mario has obviously influenced me because I now associate Scotland with fried shite from Castlevecchi, stovies with Bisto, and diarrhea curries, rather than all the lovely seafood and vegetables I’ve been eating all week. Seriously, you can’t move in Scotland for gorgeous produce. Sure, you can find fried pizza and fried everything if you look hard enough, but how is this man managing to develop both type two diabetes and rickets in a country that’s so stocked with gorgeous food?

And aye and anyway and Debbie Harris Tweed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Putting this into a spoiler as it’s more about me and my current travels in Scotland.

I’ve been here quite a few times but Mario has obviously influenced me because I now associate Scotland with fried shite from Castlevecchi, stovies with Bisto, and diarrhea curries, rather than all the lovely seafood and vegetables I’ve been eating all week. Seriously, you can’t move in Scotland for gorgeous produce. Sure, you can find fried pizza and fried everything if you look hard enough, but how is this man managing to develop both type two diabetes and rickets in a country that’s so stocked with gorgeous food?

And aye and anyway and Debbie Harris Tweed.
Get back in your lane Hen. Don’t you know Castlevecci is Italian, not Scottish. Mario, as we know, is such a foodie and so picky when it comes to food, he will only eat truly authentic Italian, Indian and Chinese food. Get to know! Also, New York in America. Capesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Had a road rage moment today, was able to shout DICKHOLE at the top of my voice at a man (shock) in a BMW (obviously) & immediately felt like a bespoke bad witch💅
IDKBIGTK of that pure boujie insult thanks to one of you lovelies from this virus community. Keep you power hen 💎

(I’m from Cheshire, i seriously need to stop adopting a Scottish accent & busting out the Marionisms in real life)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
IDKBIGTK of that pure boujie insult thanks to one of you lovelies from this virus community. Keep you power hen
That was me, ma lovelie. It’s ma favourite insult used to describe someone who isn’t as useful as an entire penis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hay ma lovelies. Happy T U E A D A Y
Hope youse all have a good day.

Except you Martin

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hens was just having a wee giggle to myself remember last week when Marion said it will be a few weeks before his decorating will be finished, but yet came on stories Sunday to tell us it will all be done in a couple of days.

So really it only took a week to do? He will try show us at that weekend but as usual he will shot his shoot early.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hens was just having a wee giggle to myself remember last week when Marion said it will be a few weeks before his decorating will be finished, but yet came on stories Sunday to tell us it will all be done in a couple of days.

So really it only took a week to do? He will try show us at that weekend but as usual he will shot his shoot early.
Changing yer big roll disnae equate to a makeover, he really is dolly dimple imo so aye back intae my ain lane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the 🐍 on that app were showing off their PR boxes of the new Mrs Hinch range this weekend 😞

Hoping Macaroni has prepared us a reel 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, how lush is that!... I'm being sarcastic Mario, so don't get excited. I love black to wear, but l did the black ash back when it was popular in the 90s, and l hate it now in furniture. Two words, dust collectors 👎

Screenshot_20240312-104724_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, how lush is that!... I'm being sarcastic Mario, so don't get excited. I love black to wear, but l did the black ash back when it was popular in the 90s, and l hate it now in furniture. Two words, dust collectors 👎

View attachment 2810134
His shower room is a cold unheated mouldy little room, those towels have no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please tell me he dinnae just get the builders roon to put up a bespoke towel rail that looks like shite.

Do you think he let them use the Jo Molane handwash??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can they not get anything right in that place? Patches on the wall before it’s put up?
And any decent tradesman should know that you can get black caps to hide the silver screws.
Fancy cutting corners 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.