Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wee fool. We have a 3 bed front and back door hoose and looking to move in the next year so we aren’t doing anything else.. not even painting cause nae point INVESTING when we are gonna move. Does the mushroom not understand what investing actually means. You get your money back/make money.
Listen, she knows her weight in gold. FACTUAL! Her pashuns urnae your pashuns, capesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone send the IWD rants to joy of clean? I know they don’t actually pay him to do ads but he’d be devastated if they stopped sending him free tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone send the IWD rants to joy of clean? I know they don’t actually pay him to do ads but he’d be devastated if they stopped sending him free tit.
Speaking of which. Did he get the new fragrance that Hinch and others are promoting?.

Reactions: 16
This wee fool. We have a 3 bed front and back door hoose and looking to move in the next year so we aren’t doing anything else.. not even painting cause nae point INVESTING when we are gonna move. Does the mushroom not understand what investing actually means. You get your money back/make money.
Whit!!!! Ur youse no even gonni refablon your kitchen cabinets ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of which. Did he get the new fragrance that Hinch and others are promoting?.
The COASHHTAL SEAPRESSHH SCHENT! 😆🤣😆🤣 If he does have it we haven’t had a weak reel of him sniffing it yet. Maybe that will be a wee highlight for us of tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m in that place Abroad - the Caribbean to be exact and in an attempt to stop myself partaking in the all inclusive cocktails and never ending snacks I treatit maself & booked a bespoke facial at the hotel spa. The lady was very good, and I feel very relaxed and my face is all soft, but her serum application technique was all “tappy tappy”, like when Martin goes on one of his bespoke skincare monologues. Every time she started tappy-tapping I snorted with laughter & she stopped. She clearly thought I was completely bonkers by the end of it all. I had to give her a $50 tip to redeem myself.
Did youse no watch Beak's dots of doom tae see if she knew him? Caribbean in the abroad.
---
I will laugh out loud the day that shithole gets ripped down from the ground up, the goldmine, the investment all gone. He probably thinks the council will reimburse him and rehouse in a 2 bed new build house due to his status. Oh how this plonker keeps giving!
Mebbes he wullni ken as he will think the letter fae the cooncil is a rent demand and disnae open it. Goes aff tae his full time joab and comes back tae Danyell's sofa sitting oan tap oaf the rubble. Rayn finally gets tae smell fresh air.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did youse no watch Beak's dots of doom tae see if she knew him? Caribbean in the abroad.
---
That was one of the things making me giggle. The thought of opening up Insta in the reception area and people flocking to tell me they know him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's hard of English again, he mixed up invested with infested...🐿🐿🐿🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just catching up ma lovelies. Looking forward to waking up to Mr Noseybonk wishing me Happy bleep Day instead of Mother’s Day tomorrow! 🥳.

#Marionisafanny! 🥔💙

Edit - I know the wee prick was referring to IWD, but he can’t pick and choose which days we are celebrated as Cunts! I choose Mother’s Day, and let’s see if his foul mouth includes Stripper shoe Sadie in that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Feck off Mario!. Do you shite work full time.

He must think people outside of Tattle are as dilusional as him to see he's lying.
See Mario, as women we just get on with it. I must clean my house longer than what you do in your working day.
Stop being a moaning, lazy, bastard 😤

View attachment 2804592
keep up with WHAT?! that's all he does, keep up with hinch + solomon.
he doesn't realise everyone elses life isnt obsessed with keeping up with each other. most folk clean cos they want to, not to "keep up" with someone on Instagram
---
Money well spent and invested in 🤣

Do you seriously think investing money in that council flat will make money for you?. What a stupid idiot you are 🤣

View attachment 2805246
maybe i should "invest" my money and just ask the council if they want some bags of cash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
On this bespoke dayn of Mothers, as we appreciate oor Maws & weans if we choose or are able to, I take a boujee moment to think about sad Sadie.

She's spent every single day for 40 years wishing she'd swallowed it also.

1000026685.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy mothers day, except the 99% of mothers that are total cunts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.