Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do aw you cunts lovelies think Marion is up to today? He’s awfy quiet. Do we think he’s been for a wee look round the shoaps and a diarrhoea curry at the Chinese place? Or has he caught the bus to Edinburgh and nipped into M&S cafe. I hope he’s hame aw cosy in his manky, stinking hoodie soon and on stories dein his tappity tap skincare. Av got ma cheeseless cheeseboard and criss and joose aw ready.
He's just shuffling around in the high footfall trying to find a space for the lantern x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies, there was something about his post for IWD giving me a bespoke sense of Deja Vu and lo when I checked back tae last years’ thread. The illiterate scheme goblin still cannae spell ally, still drowning in debt, still jealous of anyone with a front and back door. So aye.
Another year trying to make International Women's Day about himself, still can't spell ally though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies, I’m in that place abroad (from me). Flew into Edinburgh and today we rented a car to head further north. Ma wee non-Deek was wondering why I kept excitedly pointing out all the Paisley signs as we drove along. He’s promised me that if I eat all ma criss and joos for ma tea then we can visit before we go home to our hoose that is actually a hoose.

Did go to The Shire today (AKA Ayr) and ah treatit masel to a bespoke cake from a nice bakery for a belated International bleep Women Day. Also passed Lagoon Fish and Chips. Big day. Felt like I was following in the size 5 knock off Goochi footsteps of our own Fatboy Fat.

Spotted this sign so I’m thinking that Mario isn’t the only Ayrhead who speaks like he does. No pure affrontedness to the trolls from The Shire. Don't message ma page again. Capeesh?

IMG_6082.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Money well spent and invested in 🤣

Do you seriously think investing money in that council flat will make money for you?. What a stupid idiot you are 🤣

Screenshot_20240309-193200_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I will laugh out loud the day that shithole gets ripped down from the ground up, the goldmine, the investment all gone. He probably thinks the council will reimburse him and rehouse in a 2 bed new build house due to his status. Oh how this plonker keeps giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Invested in… You invest in a home you own with plans to eventually sell or pass down to children. Please tell me how painting a high footfall area is investing in a council flat you don’t own and can’t sell??
His use of the English language offends me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m in that place Abroad - the Caribbean to be exact and in an attempt to stop myself partaking in the all inclusive cocktails and never ending snacks I treatit maself & booked a bespoke facial at the hotel spa. The lady was very good, and I feel very relaxed and my face is all soft, but her serum application technique was all “tappy tappy”, like when Martin goes on one of his bespoke skincare monologues. Every time she started tappy-tapping I snorted with laughter & she stopped. She clearly thought I was completely bonkers by the end of it all. I had to give her a $50 tip to redeem myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
I will laugh out loud the day that shithole gets ripped down from the ground up, the goldmine, the investment all gone. He probably thinks the council will reimburse him and rehouse in a 2 bed new build house due to his status. Oh how this plonker keeps giving!
That day is the day we all have to make a trip. Then we can line up when the bulldozing takes place and yell WHAAAAAAAY! 👏👏👏👏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That day is the day we all have to make a trip. Then we can line up when the bulldozing takes place and yell WHAAAAAAAY! 👏👏👏👏🤣
Marzipan built fae the groon up and we shall watch in non colour it crashing to the groon and so forth so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grinch decorations, vacuum cleaners, wax Melts and salt & pepper pots flying all over Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This wee fool. We have a 3 bed front and back door hoose and looking to move in the next year so we aren’t doing anything else.. not even painting cause nae point INVESTING when we are gonna move. Does the mushroom not understand what investing actually means. You get your money back/make money.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.