Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that time someone asked him to rethink all the fast fashion and his 'no ma passion' response...what about those garment workers, which again are mostly female, that are being treated terribly? Those women clearly aren't worthy of his "allie"ship. His pathetic work shy attitude clearly means he has no idea about the gender pay gap. As @Shrekssister mentions, no concern about local street safety campaigns. Not using his platform to condemn the harrassment experienced by those using early maternity services at QUEH (as it affects those attending for abortions as well as other healthcare). There are obviously even bigger women's rights issues that are even more apparent in the world right now that he doesn't care to mention (but part of me is glad he keeps silent as we know he doesn't give a damn, lacks the intelligence to understand any of it, and it would be purely performative).

His IWD posts are purely brown-nosing the bigger accounts he's desperate to be noticed by as well as getting likes from the few lonely vulnerable women desperate for online connection. To be able to ignore the many HUGE issues facing women around the world and at home and make it all about himself, a man, is a very special way of thinking. The narcissism is STRONG!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah works hard at trying get his arse of his sofa or out that ugly oodie.
The funny thing about yesterday post is that he said this day isn’t for you but then did about 2 stories ranting about ‘trolls’ and a sentence to actually dedicate his post to actual lovelies.
Last years post was the same, truth is they actually love using this thread as content especially when they have no content the troll card comes out.
He could have done several posts tagging different females like his mother, sister, fake mate hinch, niece, or these so called ‘real mates’ that have never been to seen.
---
We will never be included but we were included with 2 stories just for us the virus community 🤣😘 Tons love Marion, keep holding that ‘power’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2804290Stop lying to the grinch, fatty.
‘I work my arse off as a cleaner fulltime’ - Marion you work about 3 hours a week maximum, full time work is over 35 hours a week.

‘Maintain the standards in our home’ - Marion you and Deek must be a right pair of clatty beasts if you’re overwhelmed cleaning a 1 bed postage stamp! What on earth do you do in there to make it so untidy and so dirty?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Feck off Mario!. Do you shite work full time.

He must think people outside of Tattle are as dilusional as him to see he's lying.
See Mario, as women we just get on with it. I must clean my house longer than what you do in your working day.
Stop being a moaning, lazy, bastard 😤

Screenshot_20240309-130618_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Feck off Mario!. Do you shite work full time.

He must think people outside of Tattle are as dilusional as him to see he's lying.
See Mario, as women we just get on with it. I must clean my house longer than what you do in your working day.
Stop being a moaning, lazy, bastard 😤

View attachment 2804592
She gets on my bleeping tits too. Look at its skank hair. I can’t even hate watch her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually did that picture! It's around somewhere. We need a wee file to chuck all the pics in. Also.
You can pop them in the media section ma beaut.

I got the mods to pop one on for your pics ages ago but it's currently empty.

Get filling it up love so we can all have a cuckle.

Note that the Sussex twats have over 4k wow.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Heart
Last edited:
  • Haha
You can pop them in the media section ma beaut.

I got the mods to pop one on for your pics ages ago but it's currently empty.

Get filling it up love so we can all have a cuckle.

Note that the Sussex twats have over 4k wow.

View attachment 2804701

View attachment 2804700
You're worth your gold in weight hen, but let's not forget I'm about as much use as Marion is with his cheap laptop, the noo. I wouldnae know where to start also. I don't even have all the photies on ma wee phone and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You're worth your gold in weight hen, but let's not forget I'm about as much use as Marion is with his cheap laptop, the noo. I wouldnae know where to start also. I don't even have all the photies on ma wee phone and so forth.
Omg hen I am clutchin ma beak!! Remember his bespoke ‘app only’ phone for all his thousands and thousands of messages & tagged posts?! Couldn’t cope with his ‘personal phone’ being bombarded by his followers!! What a short lived journey that was oan the day! 💎

New York in America - factual!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What do aw you cunts lovelies think Marion is up to today? He’s awfy quiet. Do we think he’s been for a wee look round the shoaps and a diarrhoea curry at the Chinese place? Or has he caught the bus to Edinburgh and nipped into M&S cafe. I hope he’s hame aw cosy in his manky, stinking hoodie soon and on stories dein his tappity tap skincare. Av got ma cheeseless cheeseboard and criss and joose aw ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What do aw you cunts lovelies think Marion is up to today? He’s awfy quiet. Do we think he’s been for a wee look round the shoaps and a diarrhoea curry at the Chinese place? Or has he caught the bus to Edinburgh and nipped into M&S cafe. I hope he’s hame aw cosy in his manky, stinking hoodie soon and on stories dein his tappity tap skincare. Av got ma cheeseless cheeseboard and criss and joose aw ready.
He's supervising his hoose renovations yous'e vile troll!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@hopethishelpsallthebest your amazing mock ups are the most excitement Mario gets, fact, also. He should print some out and cover that fugly painting of Johnny's dames with his own made up memories. He's a total rocket.

Wonder if this weekend is Hinch Farm? Or he's possibly styling the high footfall area

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Huv ye goat a massive schlong ma lovely?? Asking fae a friend, capeesh 😂😂
I think he's in a bespoke huff judging by yesterday's rant. Moody wee basturt also.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hen, if youse tag me in oan your bespoke artwork ah wull try and add them in. Ah wudni mess aboot wi the wiki in case ah deleted it, but if ah practice uploading tae a separate area ah wull be okay #practicemakesokay #dalailamaofbeirut

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.