Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sing it Hen. Bad chips can utterly ruin a meal, and so forth. When I were a wee lass my mum would treatit us to Friday night KFC but we'd always just get chicken and make our own chips because the are THAT BAD!!
When I were a wee lass we would be treatit to KFC chicken then ma Dad would go to Maccy D fur the chips 🤣 And the KFC chips are still shite after all the years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We on a new skirting journey? I seen the horrible old ones have been taken off.
Reckon he is going to do the panelling out in hall? I mean one bit since he doesn’t actually have any walls it’s that small a space.
Instagram was playing up for me earlier, but I tend to view his stories a while after they have been up in case he is trying pull a fly one and catch the trolls out 🤣
Renovation job will all be done by tomorrow, has he took time off work while they are in there working?

Reactions: 17
So a spot of filling, sanding, new skirting boards, all stuff they could do themselves. Dread to think how much they're paying.

Reactions: 23
So a spot of filling, sanding, new skirting boards, all stuff they could do themselves. Dread to think how much they're paying.
At least a few hundred of more, I had the shutter guy out yesterday not usual place I go to it’s normally blinds to go I do it myself so I though I treat masel to someone doing it for me… I’m not so sure now they asked £400 that’s for my window half size of Marion’s and Juliette style… he must had paid £600 or something for his kitchen shutter. So ayye off the blinds to go and do it myself for £100 discounted just now 😂
All the days he has off be could do it himself plenty YouTube, social media videos you learn as you go and there is a good feeling known you’ve done something yourself. He’s just too lazy to work never mind learn how to take off and put on skirting.
No where to store the tools. Also.

• Wow
  • Haha
Ffs Mario, stop with these quotes. If you need to keep convincing yourself and other's you need to step away from social media. You're like a broken record and nothing changes 🙄

Screenshot_20240305-203245_Instagram.jpg

---
There's no way I'd pay good money on doing up a council flat other than the basics like paint and wallpaper. He's not all there .

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
A few dust sheets and sanded paintwork and he calls it amazing prep work.
Feck off for sounding so thick, Mario 🤣

View attachment 2797059
How dare youse @SuzyE , he is the OG of home interior!! He wuz asked tae dae changing rooms but it wisnae his year, also. Take your 🐍 behaviour add this vile app #capesh

Is that Stan Laurel in your profile pic ma lovelie, another fine mess youse huv goat me intae Deek.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One is a spy hole the other two are for his and deeks titchy willies
Is that what they have in gents lavvies ma lovelie, is it a glory or peep hole, ah need tae get tae ken. The wee hole where a boaby gets sooked anon and so forth?
---
Just had a Quick Look on an anonymous viewer page and look at this description of the fat hobbits page on this app. bleeping howling 😂
Naw hen, that's an anonymous troll and nae debates, also.
---
And me, I’m bespokely built lit wan a they 7 dwarves, also
Ur youse dopey hen? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same hen. I've never commented or interacted on any of these instacunts posts but suddenly one morning I found myself blocked from 4 of them, all stemming from a post put up about how ptwm was scamming, I put a like on a video they posted and wham! Blocked by 4 of them.
Living the dream hen.

I’m currently 12 months in from Marion saying she’s blocking everyone who watches her really interesting stories but doesn’t follow her, yet she’s STILL not blocked me.

• Haha
Ffs Mario, stop with these quotes. If you need to keep convincing yourself and other's you need to step away from social media. You're like a broken record and nothing changes 🙄

View attachment 2797809
---

There's no way I'd pay good money on doing up a council flat other than the basics like paint and wallpaper. He's not all there .
Especially when the meth lab doon stairs could go up at any minute just like that 🫰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where was this posted? A story? The last story for me was from this morning and when I check his page I get this.
Hope the fat bleep hasn’t bespokely blocked me 🤬
Ma luveleh if you've been bespoke blocked, keep yer power and don't message that page again. Her passion isnae your passion. Keep spining brite, her page her rules, also.

Capesh? 💎
---
Just had a Quick Look on an anonymous viewer page and look at this description of the fat hobbits page on this app. bleeping howling 😂
Omgggggg this needs to be in the Wiki

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tell me you don't like the colour of your new sofa without saying a word

#filtered #tae #duck #also

1000026333.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If he's having skirtings etc removed, is it no supposed to be the cooncil that does it? My pal stays in a cooncil flat and all she's allowed to do is paint and wallpaper. If she does anything else, when she moves oot she's to return it to how it was, so lift her flooring that she put down at start etc.

Also, why does he never get a comfy looking sofa? Those scatter cushions are an absolute nightmare

If he's having skirtings etc removed, is it no supposed to be the cooncil that does it? My pal stays in a cooncil flat and all she's allowed to do is paint and wallpaper. If she does anything else, when she moves oot she's to return it to how it was, so lift her flooring that she put down at start etc.

Also, why does he never get a comfy looking sofa? Those scatter cushions are an absolute nightmare
Because he doesn't get to choose his sofa hen, he just is given the cheapo tit that no one else wants to buy and Danyell needs to shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Unless the penthoose is being demolished, oor pair of plebs ain't going anywhere. The cooncil won't give a tit, they're slums so enjoy polishing the turd you live in Maz

• Haha

I used to live in a council house. Not I'm Martins council but same city. We were allowed to change things, but needed to apply for permission from them, like we only had a bath when we moved in, we applied to put a shower in. It's at your own cost but you can do things. The lady next door to me ripped out her kitchen and bathroom twice in the time I lived there.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.