Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What must them decorators think going up to that poxy little tit hole to slap a bit of paint on again?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if we will have a door handle jurney finally!
Poor vulnerable, naive, gullible @muscadet , are youse trying to get blocked and reported! These door handles are an absolute stupul! You one hunner percent know that he's a minimum 2 years behind everything. He's simply waiting for them to come back out in style, hen. You know he's Paisley's stylish icon, now stop winding him up! They shall remain! it's a duck it year, don't you know! Capesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There's a woman on insta who's popped up on my FYP a few times who has a council house she's basically renovated and it looks really homely.

She gets a lot of hate I think because it's social housing - but she seems to stick to its our family home and we are entitled to be here. She seems to have done the work gradually and when she does move on will be leaving a house behind thats in amazing condition. The video I saw she was having rooms plastered and new skirting and doors fitted.

If this is really Marion's dream home and they love it there and just genuinely don't want to move...instead of spunking every penny on absolute nonsense...why would he not take the time to do a job properly.

He's had the main wall in the living room done and it looks nice but zoom in anywhere and the skirting, doors, ceilings are a mess. Even in the bedroom he's slapped paint on around the furniture and the whole flat is just piles of boxes for each seasons displays.

For some reason he needs multiple seasonal hot chocolate/tea stations with 75 mugs for 2 arseholes. He needs 100 changes of bedsheets for 1 bed. He needs a new sofa every 3 months. He's always doing stuff up but it's never any different.

I couldn't have told you he had a new sofa they're all grey, huge and too big for his house. The only reason he has them is to hide the shite behind.

Clear the place Marion. If you're there for the long haul maybe put some new skirting on and sort the door frames and handles. Stop eating out every other day and it'll pay for itself ya dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Where was this posted? A story? The last story for me was from this morning and when I check his page I get this.
Hope the fat bleep hasn’t bespokely blocked me 🤬
Ma lovelie small business meta in the scent Facebook and Instagram and bespokely down, snakes oan they apps.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where was this posted? A story? The last story for me was from this morning and when I check his page I get this.
Hope the fat bleep hasn’t bespokely blocked me 🤬
I'm getting this too. My newfeed isn't refreshing either .. don't know if it's insta playing up.

Reactions: 11
I'm getting this too. My newfeed isn't refreshing either .. don't know if it's insta playing up.
Yeah there's been a massive outage on Facebook and Instagram. It's still not fully repaired so Mario will be having an anxiety attack if he can't post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He really isn't right in the head. If you've done a smelly poo, open the window. Why does his sitting room stink, oh yeah, mouldy bleep washings and spunky bumming fort. Kitchen reeks of cat tit, yeah yeah ok Mario, you do actually need to hose the place down with febreeze.
Hose the place down 😂😂
---
IMAGINE!

Some poor woman's just about to push. Legs in the air. The nuns giving it "come on you can do this"...

The door swings open. In rushes Maid Marion in his skiddy leggings and pinny. Aggressively sprays febreeze roon the bed giving it "am sorry hen a know you're in the middle of something but ITS ABZALOOTLY HONKIN IN HERE!"...

Twirls himself right out the door. He's a star.
😂😂😂twirls himself & minces out the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

431203761_366128399660360_6324461499049278703_n.jpg
431610248_813891463925094_6656941750027089587_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.