Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate pizza anyway but those pizzas just look generic to me. What's so special about them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think we all know why his house is stinking. The deep fried beige food & curry sauce farts. Capeesh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Imagine telling the entire internet that your hoose honks!? Dear god I’d rather gouge out my own poached egg eyes! 😆😆😂 he HAS to be a parody. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.

It’s no an ad although it should be cuz they’d have to pay me to eat chips that pale. So aye.
Ma hens I've been for a bespoke castelvecchis before, my weans that are ma weans wanted a chippy and it was pouring. Let me tell you. Shite. Greasy, wee tiny wood seats (I don't know how her fat arse fits), nae flavour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I can’t wait to see the video of Hunch’s 🦙 spitting in his face when he visits the tend farm 😂
She will be febreezing the place after Beak and Deek have left.
---
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.

It’s no an ad although it should be cuz they’d have to pay me to eat chips that pale. So aye.
Ah just love when he puts #notanad wit a fandan. 🤣
---
I hate pizza anyway but those pizzas just look generic to me. What's so special about them!
The guy that made them produced Paolo Nutini fae his spunk #weeride

Faither McKnight produced Beak, Dorothy and Krystal Meth #noweerides
---
Ma hens I've been for a bespoke castelvecchis before, my weans that are ma weans wanted a chippy and it was pouring. Let me tell you. Shite. Greasy, wee tiny wood seats (I don't know how her fat arse fits), nae flavour.
Don't be slagging ma future father in law 🐍 #capesh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Form an orderly queue everyone, he's wanting to take us on...Oh if only this was Mario's face
🤪 🤛

Screenshot_20240304-192659_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All I can think about is the gravy boat of packet mix curry sauce they had at the Blue Lagoon. Genuinely turns my stomach...

The amount of grease they eat I canny wait to go on a wee bespoke gallstones journey with them 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
1709582162492.png

I want to know why there's a slice missing from both plates.
Have the fatties hogged them befare realising IG needs to see that honking mess of a meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will be febreezing the place after Beak and Deek have left.
---
will absalootly pish myself if she has a story saying het house is honking and stinking and spraying febreze everywhere the minute they've gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hens, I don’t know if I’m delirious from being on a very strict diet for the last eight months or what, but that ham and pineapple pizza looks banging.

The chips, and those eating them, are muck.

• Haha
Lovelies! The big bathroom shower cubicle reveal must be soon. I can’t wait fae the predictability of it all.

1. Starts a coontdoon tae the big reveal with a sneaky pic
2. Gets impatient and shoots his load early
3. “They’ve went ABOVE AND BEYOND tae pull this oot the bag!”
4. “The difference is day and night! Absalooot day and night! Worth their gold in weight!”
5. Haul showing where she got everything from (B&M)
6. Weeks of the same picture on his stories with “let’s get this day done!” on it at 11.30am
ahm praying fur a re-run of the kitchenette reveal but the one where he’s spunked the latest cozzie living payment in the white company outlet and brought more impractical clutter that disnae fit properly in the space (a la recycling bin)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.