Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Mario. Have you had a brain fart?!. You HAVE shown your niece along with other people's kids from her dance class. Remember now?!. You want shot with tit for lying šŸ™„

View attachment 2789184
Hey Mario, do us all a favour and tell your BFFs Hinch and Solomon that would you?! Ta. Ah wait, nah you won't will you, you're scared they won't pretend to like you any more. Saddo. Anyway you did share your niece remember? At her dance school, even told us her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thats probably the only thing that mario has ever posted that I've agreed with. I did go and watch the video and was quite disgusted by it.

I don't post my kids on SM and any friends who post their kids, I don't like or comment not to be bad just to bring less attention to the post as you just never know who's watching or screenshotting. My own kind of duty of care, if you will.

But in true mario fashion he's a hypocritical again, also. Factual

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do post my kids on my social media. I can because I've got kids. Along with a front and back door, a tiled high footfall area, a foreign holiday and a career. *micdrop* Smell tha bleeping wealth hens!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know. Remember the hyped up night out to his nieces dance comp? Daisy Uncle anyone?
From his page alone we know their name, that they live with Krystal who does the cakes, so if you wanted to you could even find out the address quite easily, we know what dance school they go to, the list goes on. And thatā€™s just from what Mario alone has posted.
Heā€™s a wee idiot. Believes his own lies.
More like they don't post him coz he's a bleeping weirdo greeting face fat cow and a pure riddy tae society and so on and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet wee Daisy hates Daisy Uncle.
No for sharing her oan that app, but mare for the smell, miserable face, constant moaning and shite beige food.

Poor Daisy also.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Heā€™s clearly depressed, possibly aided by jealousy of those around him. He needs to go get some happy pills from the doctor- and not the kind Deek is chomping on.

Reactions: 24
Heā€™s clearly depressed, possibly aided by jealousy of those around him. He needs to go get some happy pills from the doctor- and not the kind Deek is chomping on.
As my Maw always says, ā€œcomparison is the thief of joyā€. I always thought she was chatting shite, but Mario is the embodiment of this

Hasnā€™t he posted someoneā€™s baby on his stories before? Saying heā€™d love to have one of his own??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Moanio reminding us all on Hinch's Henry post that's he's going South of the border to visit the 'tend not a farm.
Now the question is...will Henners growl at him or piss on his car wash leggings?! Maybe he will think the beak is a new squeaky chew toy?
Moanio is also reminding us that the meal he serves best is illiterate word salad also.
Factual.

Screenshot_2024-03-01-20-28-14-34_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Moanio reminding us all on Hinch's Henry post that's he's going South of the border to visit the 'tend not a farm.
Now the question is...will Henners growl at him or piss on his car wash leggings?! Maybe he will think the beak is a new squeaky chew toy?
Moanio is also reminding us that the meal he serves best is illiterate word salad also.
Factual.

View attachment 2790011
Thousands and millionsā€¦ā€¦. Eh???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Factual.

View attachment 2790011
Thick moron. Thousands and millions. Actually Hinchs followers are largely bots and I doubt they give a toss about her obese dog. They are too busy taking photos of their tits. And why would her followers love someone else's dog? My own dog is OK but i do not and never will love someone else's dog.

• Haha
Oh god, weā€™re going to get a video of his awful high pitched Dolllllll-Ehhhhhhhh shriek with Hinchā€™s hound, arenā€™t we?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Trying to decide if this is one of your bespoke artworks or real. šŸ˜‚
Omg Scottish Declan is a whole other level......I only recently got to know but his claims of not being able to work due to social anxiety make me šŸ˜”....anyone prancing in middle of Asda filming themselves does not have SA.

Clean and gleam it is also on another level of beggy. These 2 almost make Maz seem weirdly normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s only quarter past midnight ya fanny. Most people I imagine are still up at this time on a Friday and still manage to do whatever they had planned on a Saturday. Iā€™ve been at work all day, friends house after work and just getting in. My Saturday plans are still going ahead. Letā€™s face it Maz, there was nae plans for tomorrow other than traipsing round B&M as usual.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.