Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bought Stanley Cup dupes so she disnae need to use and ruin her gid wans in work.

Wtf is she doing with them in work that would ruin them?

Where else would she use her three real Stanley cups other than the hoose which is co pletely pointless when her kitchen is 10cms from every room and she can use normal cups....the insulated cups' exact purpose is for situations like keeping your drinks at temp for work or commuting.

bleeping fat dobber just a 🐑 purchasing tit that other influencers get.

Cannae see someone wae a shite but wants one of every type on the Bristol Stool Chart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If something is bespoke made..does that not mean it’s made to measure. Like specifically for you and your measurements? But he forgot to measure? So how’s it bespoke 🤔 Make it make sense Mario please 🙏🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just watched his most recent stories, his ‘house’ must be manky before he’s spent 3 evenings cleaning that tiny toilet and high footfall area! Mr Cherry asked me if he stays in a huge house and then said “that c**t needs his head looked at”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just watched his most recent stories, his ‘house’ must be manky before he’s spent 3 evenings cleaning that tiny toilet and high footfall area! Mr Cherry asked me if he stays in a huge house and then said “that c**t needs his head looked at”. 😂
Mr Cherry is very correct!
---
Tin foil needed aw the time for her Tin foil helmets when Mercury is in retrograde and Deeks bongs, also.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Aw I can say aboot they long winded dots is what the actual duck. Hairspray/laqueur fur whit? He could be in the middle of a tornado and no a single hair wid move, he has the intelligence of a pork chop.
Anyway I'm obviously dain it aw wrang, I wis also at the home of bargains this morning at 8am (I know, sad bastard) and I didn't realise I needed to come online to show my haul of extra strong mints, smiths criss and 10 gallon jug of haun soap, I need tae up ma game obviously.
Anybody coont how many times he said the word absalootly?
Clownshoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New thread guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.