Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that he blames a bleeping rock floating around in space 238 855 miles away for his bad moods and not the fact that he lives in a postage stamp, has crippling debt, a tit diet, is failing at being an Influencer and is so sad he packed for his holibobs an entire year in advance. Sure babe. Blame the moon 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love the fact that he blames a bleeping rock floating around in space 238 855 miles away for his bad moods and not the fact that he lives in a postage stamp, has crippling debt, a tit diet, is failing at being an Influencer and is so sad he packed for his holibobs an entire year in advance. Sure babe. Blame the moon 🤦🏻‍♀️
Packed and stuffed behind her 2nd gifted unsharted couch of the month

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Affrontit at whoever reminded me scottish declan existed. Managed to block that out. Crabbit the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s only blaming the moon because he’s seen Andrew Wheatcroft talking about mercury in retrograde affecting his mood/sleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s only blaming the moon because he’s seen Andrew Wheatcroft talking about mercury in retrograde affecting his mood/sleep 🙄
I'm telling you now, if Mr Best told me he couldnae sleep because Mercury is in Gatorade, he'd be getting a swift sharp clip across the head. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm telling you now, if Mr Best told me he couldnae sleep because Mercury is in Gatorade, he'd be getting a swift sharp clip across the head. Also.
Gatorade.ahahahhahahahhahahah

Mercury probably is in Gatorade doll. That stuff is toxic (likely sieved straight from her Beiruit drainpipes and shipped aw the wiy tae New York in America for distribution, also).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I couldn't sleep last night because there was a bleeping loud ass cricket right outside my bedroom window singing the song of his people all night long. Feeling propper crabbit the day hens. Factual, also.

• Haha
Seen a prettier dug shite squashed oan a Paisley street.
---
I couldn't sleep last night because there was a bleeping loud ass cricket right outside my bedroom window singing the song of his people all night long. Feeling propper crabbit the day hens. Factual, also.
Check you wae the wealth n crickets. The only thing Maria hears is wee Deek singing the 🍊 songs of his people when he isnae stoned oot boosh and can string two words together.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seen a prettier dug shite squashed oan a Paisley street.
---

Check you wae the wealth n crickets. The only thing Maria hears is wee Deek singing the 🍊 songs of his people when he isnae stoned oot boosh and can string two words together.
And the junky neighbours, slashing each others ears off right outside his Safe Space.

• Haha
With all the treatments available these days, there's absolutely no need to look like that.

Absolutely zero self awareness, it's so wrong to be posting this level of ugliness online, subjecting innocent people to thus level of disgusting is really not ok.

Also.
There's no need to look like that. Ahahahhahahhahahahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker first time poster 🙋‍♀️ seen more of his new sofa this week than I have my own... no one cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is another one I’ve just got into. She is bleeping insane! Looks like a geezer, but another one who thinks she’s a proper sort. She’s just announced she used to be a swinger 😂 she makes having fibro her whole personality!

Oh bleeping hell 😱, I've seen her pop up on my FYP, think I blocked her as I couldn't deal!! 😱 😂
---
Long time lurker first time poster 🙋‍♀️ seen more of his new sofa this week than I have my own... no one cares
Hello ma lovelie! 👋🏻 Welcome to the mad house 😂 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome hen, get ready for the same crap every single day. Same jumper, same leggings, same foods, same pj's, same bedtime, moans about the same thing, same haircut, same ugly face. He's a literally a Sim. We can predict everything on his action list, he also buffers and goes into melt down mode.
image (1).gif

the-sims-sims.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Welcome ma lovelie, ah'd recommend reading the wiki fur sum bespoke Beak clutching and so forth #iykyk #gtk 😘
---
The cat next to the tipped oil. What is wrong with him?!
He's an hole. When he's questioned about all those chemicals and Rayn's wellbeing he goes on a rant about how he's done his research. Then uses Dettol in kitchen where Rayn's food and water bowls are, even though Dettol has warning it's poisonous to cats.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.