Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to see a list of his so many plans. And mincing roon home bargains, b&m and using deeks discount in M&S cafe insae plans

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not even just because he lives in a pencil case. He has far too much tit he just doesn’t need. If he declutterred he could be quite comfortable.

My parents moved from our 4 bed family home into a one bed retirement bungalow (probably smaller than his place) and their house looks nowhere near as cluttered.

He’s a hoarder
My mother in law has a flat probably about the same size as his but she’s basically a minimalist so it feels so much bigger. A few trinkets about but most things are out of sight.

Reactions: 17
The stupid tart would have a whole lot less anxiety if he stopped using that app and spending money he doesn't have to impress people he doesn't know to fill a void he doesn't understand he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Moanio reminding us all on Hinch's Henry post that's he's going South of the border to visit the 'tend not a farm.
Now the question is...will Henners growl at him or piss on his car wash leggings?! Maybe he will think the beak is a new squeaky chew toy?
Moanio is also reminding us that the meal he serves best is illiterate word salad also.
Factual.

View attachment 2790011
Hello ma lovelies. You don’t speak for me Mazda. I have always thought Henry is a fat duck sausage roll of a dog, with an arrogant cocky look on its face. I love animals but Henry is no fur me! 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s got anxiety cause the credit card statements have dropped through the door this week

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Moanio reminding us all on Hinch's Henry post that's he's going South of the border to visit the 'tend not a farm.
Now the question is...will Henners growl at him or piss on his car wash leggings?! Maybe he will think the beak is a new squeaky chew toy?
Moanio is also reminding us that the meal he serves best is illiterate word salad also.
Factual.

View attachment 2790011
I dont think so Mario, the dug is losing as many followers as you ur so aye
Tonsa love hens oan this Saturday of dawn ❤ 🥔
Screenshot (85).png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Factual.

View attachment 2790011
Omg! So he’s against people posting their kids. But it’s ok for hinch to do it to thousands and millions?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Screaming?

430853411_423193200166005_6984723680552212736_n.jpg

Jeez, he's fooking sucking the soul oot of me, how foggy must his brain be constantly sprouting about all this....

430470910_1494919508034073_4249081970475172379_n.jpg
430890328_854609579811031_5531419889477791810_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooh they have gone wild and gone to a different chippy. This one is high end obviously as the curry sauce is in a gravy boat 👌🏻

• Haha
What a way to enjoy your weekend. Show stranger's what you've bought. What a sad bastard.
Screenshot_20240302-154159_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whiney little witch as usual 🙄

View attachment 2790734
Couldn’t sleep but yet blinds are still open? I close mine by 6 but difference is am not top floor flat or even have neighbours to nosey in because I worked so hard to get a detached house, well Mr Isa as also.
Midnight on a Friday and he is complaining about sleep. Ones that have 0 content or are boring bring out the trolls, anxiety or can’t sleep card for clout. Get away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, am I having an episode or did he say he has 3 Stanley’s but he’s bought 2 more crappy dupes to save him from taking the actual Stanley to work with him, ie, the purpose the cup was actually designed for (leaving the house)?!!
I need a lie down because he sends my head west the bleeping donut!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What a way to enjoy your weekend. Show stranger's what you've bought. What a sad bastard.
View attachment 2791458
He pure loves that tin foil btw, pure cheap, cheapest can get anywhere, how does he know this? He doesn’t shop local and he never leaves Glasgow and doubt he would be buying tin foil when he goes to visit Edinburgh or livingstone.
I think it was this price or that price look at your receipt Christ. Moron.
---
View attachment 2791458
Back in yer ain lane hen it’s not just any tin foil it’s 89p cheapest in Glasgow, don’t walk run to HB for it. Soo ayye. Capeesh tons love

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.