Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a miserable bastard.

He always blames work for his crappy moods/tiredness etc and now it is the moon.

Just go to the Dr for a checkup and get to duck man.

He is so tiresome nay wonder folk are deserting you.

and he can stop with the new me duck it year bull crap.

He's been trying to reinvent himself before Covid, it's the same old every bloody year.

430489227_1075669963726452_2334892691734902139_n.jpg

430476906_1874355096329985_3795104929175307155_n.jpg

Today.

Untitled.png
430848651_1134269377570698_3975596470380359623_n.jpg
430767339_758648152870316_1337226695537634099_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Rayn is a stunning kitty nae debates. Every time I see her, my heart breaks that she is stuck in Beirut wae these simpletons shen she should have her own field living life to the max.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Omg I’ve not been on here in ages, too busy with other mutants lol, but has he got another couch?! What happened to the breeze blocks?! I can’t believe I missed this and how did he dispose of them, surely no one in their right mind would want those blocks of concrete? Can’t believe the waste 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for that Kitty, looking at my own cat just having her mad 10 mins running like crazy all around and up and down the stairs.
What does poor Rayn do when she needs to let off steam? Nae toys to speak of, no cat tree, scratcher, never seen her having any catnip.
Reed diffusers are so dangerous to cats if they spill. I refuse to have one never mind hunners like he does.
Thoughtless idiots also
Screenshot (84).png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I can sense a wee bespoke jurnee tae the shoaps for a new duvet and bedding, well I wid cos that oily mess isny comin oot, plus it'll be stinkin rotten and he'll no get a guid sleep so he'll be aff tae treatit himself tae some Dorma beddin, nae cheap stuff for him cos it's his fuckit year, so aye. Also New York in America bitchezzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel so sorry for that Kitty, looking at my own cat just having her mad 10 mins running like crazy all around and up and down the stairs.
What does poor Rayn do when she needs to let off steam? Nae toys to speak of, no cat tree, scratcher, never seen her having any catnip.
Reed diffusers are so dangerous to cats if they spill. I refuse to have one never mind hunners like he does.
Thoughtless idiots also
View attachment 2788958
I feel so sorry for Ryan, I think she must get shut into the high footfall area and kitchen when he goes out otherwise she’d be ripping his bed and sofa to shreds with boredom.

I don’t have cats and never will as I’m allergic and to them but Amazon keep suggesting cat things to me and you get some amazing things for cats. If he got rid of that ridiculous, humongous mirror there would be plenty room for something for Ryan.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does he post tit like this?

I don’t post my nieces/nephews online because THEY’RE NOT MY CHILDREN!!!

He seems to think this is some decision he made.

IMG_5971.png

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Bored of the sofa posts already, must have been at least 6 this week! He has no content other than this tit. Hence why we see the same corner of the bedsit posted multiple times. The same corner of the kitchen, the same corner of the bedroom. Yawn yawn.

Reactions: 20
Welcome ma lovelie, ah'd recommend reading the wiki fur sum bespoke Beak clutching and so forth #iykyk #gtk 😘
---

He's an hole. When he's questioned about all those chemicals and Rayn's wellbeing he goes on a rant about how he's done his research. Then uses Dettol in kitchen where Rayn's food and water bowls are, even though Dettol has warning it's poisonous to cats.
hahaha yes read the wiki last week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mario thread title suggestion -
He’s shattered! #beruittowerslife #saverayn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is he on about, he does post them! Are we oan a wee dementia journey the noo?
I know. Remember the hyped up night out to his nieces dance comp? Daisy Uncle anyone?
From his page alone we know their name, that they live with Krystal who does the cakes, so if you wanted to you could even find out the address quite easily, we know what dance school they go to, the list goes on. And that’s just from what Mario alone has posted.
He’s a wee idiot. Believes his own lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Mario. Have you had a brain fart?!. You HAVE shown your niece along with other people's kids from her dance class. Remember now?!. You want shot with tit for lying 🙄

Screenshot_20240301-125255_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 23
He doesn’t show his nieces online cause he only sees them twice a year cause they don’t like him 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does he post tit like this?

I don’t post my nieces/nephews online because THEY’RE NOT MY CHILDREN!!!

He seems to think this is some decision he made.
So has the ''reinvent myself, I don't give a fook year''' idiot tagged his mate Soph and Stace to tell them of his stance regarding children on SM.

Emm no.

Pussy.

Put the other person's account in a spoiler as Mario's IG seems to be messing up and not playing the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.