Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he say Derek needed multi surface wipes for his work?! What works derek doing that m and s won't provide wipes for?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fancy buying hairspray when you have a grand total of 3 hairs on your ugly, fat, red and hideous head 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fancy buying hairspray when you have a grand total of 3 hairs on your ugly, fat, red and hideous head 😅
Do we think it’s to stick the 3 strands he has to his head to prevent them from blowing off ??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sitting here watching Mario’s latest stories and my son pipes up shut her up her voice is annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Notice how he didn’t even try to pronounce schwarzkopf or keratin 😂. Just kept referring to it as this brand and that brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Notice how he didn’t even try to pronounce schwarzkopf or keratin 😂. Just kept referring to it as this brand and that brand.
I thought he wasn’t going to treatit us to “Eldervice” (Edelweiss) but he came through at the end. Thank Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would you get your hall painted when you are going to have to move the bedroom furniture out at a later date and no doubt chip all the paintwork.
And don’t get me started having mould all over his bathroom. Clatty minger 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Imagine the highlight of your weekend is buying bleeping tinfoil. AND then telling strangers how much you love this tin foil. I am sorry but what a sad bleeping life he has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His OG moisturiser that’ll he always go back to at NIGHT and then says it a DAY cream 🤯.

Need to add about his bedroom aswell. In one breath says he didn’t measure and it’s bespoke made, next minute they couldn’t get it in because he gave the wrong measurements. The lies just spill out of his mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine the highlight of your weekend is buying bleeping tinfoil. AND then telling strangers how much you love this tin foil. I am sorry but what a sad bleeping life he has
I think the same. I’ve not done anything exciting today but at least I’m not sharing videos of my basic shopping to the world. I love the way poor Derek gets basics from Savers and he always ‘treatit’ himsel to high end products.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.