Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ken this app isnae your joab hen, but would you mind #treating us all tae a Lanzarote version of this also please also?
Get all your suggestions in my inbox oan this app aka this thread and I'll knock one up this weekend ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s only quarter past midnight ya fanny. Most people I imagine are still up at this time on a Friday and still manage to do whatever they had planned on a Saturday. I’ve been at work all day, friends house after work and just getting in. My Saturday plans are still going ahead. Let’s face it Maz, there was nae plans for tomorrow other than traipsing round B&M as usual.
Wit is wrang with him the nooo? 🙄 duck's sake, he's always ill or filled with anxiety, meaning he has to cancel his exciting plans.... how strange! 🤥 That's what happens when you share every aspect of your sad little life oan that app and lie through your teeth. 🤡 I'm up for work at his ungodly hour, but there you are, it's ma real life joab and I get on with it! I'm still doing what I need to/want to later and tomorrow, even though I'll be knackered, but the difference is I don't feel the need to tell a bunch of faceless no-marks lies and every movement of my day, therefore won't look stupid when plans don't materialise. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine having the luxury of not having to do anything all day because you didn’t get to bed at 8pm the previous night?

Pathetic that at 40 he has no life or responsibilities. He has nothing. What’s he anxious about? The shelf of dusty products finally snapping in half after years of buckling? His Amazon packages being lifted from the exterior high footfall area by earless junkies? Because he’s certain not sitting there worried about mortgage interest rates, managing his career, sick kids etc like normal people.

He’s such a bleeping gowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s probably not anxiety at all - it’s probably heartburn from his crappy diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SPF50? Had worse on ma face.

Gatekeeping Lanza aloe plants.

Just a general collapse at the overwhelming nature of international travel.

Ta my hen, earth and soul of this thread so ye ur.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Get all your suggestions in my inbox oan this app aka this thread and I'll knock one up this weekend ma lovelies.
Moaning about the heat
Moaning about being tired because of the travelling
Got the shits
Selfie on the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bleeping clothes maiden in the corner of the room 😂
bleep washings, iykyk 😂 his life would drive me bloody dolally. Nowhere to put anything, nowhere to eat yer tea but luxury toaster + kettle plus lotions + potions and candles. His heids on back to front. Maz buy a clothes airer you can pull up on the ceiling or here's an even better idea, do what the rest of us have done, move house once you outgrow what you have.

Absolutely bam, also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if this weekend was the trip to Hinch farm and this is his way of backing out?
I don’t follow Hinch anymore (tattle opened my eyes) so cont vouch for the reliability of my hypothesis 😂

Reactions: 13
bleep washings, iykyk 😂 his life would drive me bloody dolally. Nowhere to put anything, nowhere to eat yer tea but luxury toaster + kettle plus lotions + potions and candles. His heids on back to front. Maz buy a clothes airer you can pull up on the ceiling or here's an even better idea, do what the rest of us have done, move house once you outgrow what you have.

Absolutely bam, also
It’s not even just because he lives in a pencil case. He has far too much tit he just doesn’t need. If he declutterred he could be quite comfortable.

My parents moved from our 4 bed family home into a one bed retirement bungalow (probably smaller than his place) and their house looks nowhere near as cluttered.

He’s a hoarder

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d have anxiety living her sad little life for 24hours, especially when the credit card bill arrived too🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not even just because he lives in a pencil case. He has far too much tit he just doesn’t need. If he declutterred he could be quite comfortable.

My parents moved from our 4 bed family home into a one bed retirement bungalow (probably smaller than his place) and their house looks nowhere near as cluttered.

He’s a hoarder
To him, tat and things means wealth. We all know it really means smell the debt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.