Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Derek was absolutely fine until he got home to find Mario under a kids quilt moaning about the boiler, thought duck this tit and took himself to bed “ill”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Miserable moaning bleep once again.
So Deeks working 2am-4pm
Beak 1.15pm-2pm

Screenshot_20231205_191915_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hens forgive me for I have sinned. All day I've had paisley's answer to Cliff Richard stuck in my head and I cannae stop singing
"Krystal time, cameltoe and wine"!

These are no ma passions! I've made maself no well!
Thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh Marion is such a miserable scrote. He’s got to wait for Deek as Marion isn’t listed on the tenancy agreement! I hope Deek isn’t getting council tax discount for living alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Anyone else think Derek was absolutely fine until he got home to find Mario under a kids quilt moaning about the boiler, thought duck this tit and took himself to bed “ill”
Or he hud the slow cooker out for a delish dinner. He hasn't shared much from the air fryer book yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He needs to shut the duck up moaning and put that bleeping packet of sweets down with all the crinkly sounds 🤬
---
Is the walloper watching cartoons????
---
Nah, I’m not having it that he’s trying to tell everyone his life isn’t as glamorous as ‘this app’ makes it look 😱
You live in a shoebox Martin, nobody thinks any part of your life is glamorous 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How many times has he done those stories. No need to repeat yourself, Mario. We heard you for the 34th time 🙄

If Instagram isn't what it used to be blah blah blah. Just close your page down and live your life, problem solved. But you can't and won't, because Instagram is the only exciting thing in your life, isn't it!.

You look dead behind those eyes btw 😵

Screenshot_20231205-201836_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
407653478_731694878847042_4872791963840956556_n.jpg
408275297_209422258870901_7663543580714510687_n.jpg

407924631_1834291723689645_8165303377545499539_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many times has he done those stories. No need to repeat yourself, Mario. We heard you for the 34th time 🙄

If Instagram isn't what it used to be blah blah blah. Just close your page down and live your life, problem solved. But you can't and won't, because Instagram is the only exciting thing in your life, isn't it!.

You look dead behind those eyes btw 😵

View attachment 2612145
Hen, I’m practically an OG on Instagram (since 2012) and it absolutely isn’t the same anymore. Not since these cunts took over and started monetising it. It used to be just a place to share snippets of your life. Now it’s all influencers and wannabe instawankers.

Reactions: 35
From the dots of doom avec crinkly sweet wrappers tonight you’d think he used to have a career as a raconteur or successful after dinner speaker. “I would have owned the flair”. Working on the perfume counter at Debenhams does not count Marlon, in fact you are more than likely partly responsible for them having to close their doors. Imbecile!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is he delusional?? Who the hell thinks he's living a glamorous life?? There's nothing glamorous about going to Spoons and Poundland Mario. Get over yourself and shut that potty mouth! Who is going to "work with" an *ahem* "influencer" who swears so much and uses that vile C word??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if the boiler repair mannie will call adult protection services due to the amount of crap in the hovel and the fact Deek is being held hostage?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies. I am still about 3 threads behind but I had to come oot of ma Jo Malane to have a rant.

I know we have said it many times but the way he treats Rayn disgusts me. Like most of us, my family have had the same tree and decorations for years and years. The collection has been added to and holds lots of memories.

However, this year we have bought a cheap but safe temporary tree and some paper and plastic (but safe) decorations.

This is because we got a kitten in September and I love our fur baby significantly more than I give a duck what my tree looks like, and I don’t want him to get hurt.

Our boy also has 2 cat trees, 2 beds, and an actual cat toybox which he tips over every day and helps himself to whatever he wants to play with.

I no longer use candles or wax melts, and I am careful about what cleaning stuff I am buying and doing around him. I am probably OTT but my cat deserves it.

Then there’s Rayn…. No toys, no cat tree, surrounded by tat and air thick with crap. It’s clear Rayn hates Marion and loves Daddy Deek, but if Deek really cared he would step in and get the cat what it needs. 😔

I’ve never forgiven Marion for when he was filmed shouting at her and calling her a witch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
He's so predictable. Come down from his high and now whilst everyone else's high is gearing up he's on the ahhhmm fiiiiiiiiiine roundabout again hahahaha. Stop throwing hissy fits all the time monzo and perhaps you'd get somewhere in life.

Reactions: 30
Might email my screen recording of him ranting about Deeks 'bleep' employers straight tae M&S.
Along with the photo of the Hi viz.

Make them aware that such a world famous international celebrity influencer might cause a mass boycott for them also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just finished thread 110 - my thoughts ma lovelies -

Firstly i’ll say this, If you had a wrong’n checklist, I’m sure a 40 year old man with disney colouring book, a grinch Xmas tree and a bleeping acorn shaped chopping board would score highly.

Hard of English?

The lazy duck bought himself a £350 Jo Malone advent. From me, to me. Capeesh! He will still be paying for it on Klarna or Clearpay next year .

Flapped his gums about the conflict when he knows nothing!

Sir Marion Sugar told us all about HIS wax making business and the anxiety it causes. 🙄

IDKBGTK about the Grinch being paid to visit. I would defo throw in some petty cash for that. 😈

She posted an Ava May vid for the new Xmas wax melt that ended with him sprawled on the bed in his Xmas jammies giving a sexy wink. I haven’t recovered yet! 🤢

She was asked if she had learning difficulties, which he assumed was a troll. I assume FACTUAL!

Mazda thought he replied like a Billy Big Bollocks, when it was more like Marion no Bollocks as I reckon he’s smooth down there like an action man. Then Hannah wax melt got all gobby as well.

The thread ended on his regular AM NO WELL! pity party. Time of the month Marion? 🤒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did he really say he has a glamorous life? Cba to watch the dots but am howling. Maz there's duck ALL glamorous about your sad life. You scrub toilets, you go shopping in B&M, you eat beige food at cheapo eateries and you live in a rabbit hutch. What on earth is glamorous about that? There's not one person on that app who thinks your life is glam.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just finished thread 110 - my thoughts ma lovelies -

Firstly i’ll say this, If you had a wrong’n checklist, I’m sure a 40 year old man with disney colouring book, a grinch Xmas tree and a bleeping acorn shaped chopping board would score highly.

Hard of English?

The lazy duck bought himself a £350 Jo Malone advent. From me, to me. Capeesh! He will still be paying for it on Klarna or Clearpay next year .

Flapped his gums about the conflict when he knows nothing!

Sir Marion Sugar told us all about HIS wax making business and the anxiety it causes. 🙄

IDKBGTK about the Grinch being paid to visit. I would defo throw in some petty cash for that. 😈

She posted an Ava May vid for the new Xmas wax melt that ended with him sprawled on the bed in his Xmas jammies giving a sexy wink. I haven’t recovered yet! 🤢

She was asked if she had learning difficulties, which he assumed was a troll. I assume FACTUAL!

Mazda thought he replied like a Billy Big Bollocks, when it was more like Marion no Bollocks as I reckon he’s smooth down there like an action man. Then Hannah wax melt got all gobby as well.

The thread ended on his regular AM NO WELL! pity party. Time of the month Marion? 🤒
Love your recap 🤣🤣 factual

New York in America, also 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.