Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished thread 110 - my thoughts ma lovelies -

Firstly i’ll say this, If you had a wrong’n checklist, I’m sure a 40 year old man with disney colouring book, a grinch Xmas tree and a bleeping acorn shaped chopping board would score highly.

Hard of English?

The lazy duck bought himself a £350 Jo Malone advent. From me, to me. Capeesh! He will still be paying for it on Klarna or Clearpay next year .

Flapped his gums about the conflict when he knows nothing!

Sir Marion Sugar told us all about HIS wax making business and the anxiety it causes. 🙄

IDKBGTK about the Grinch being paid to visit. I would defo throw in some petty cash for that. 😈

She posted an Ava May vid for the new Xmas wax melt that ended with him sprawled on the bed in his Xmas jammies giving a sexy wink. I haven’t recovered yet! 🤢

She was asked if she had learning difficulties, which he assumed was a troll. I assume FACTUAL!

Mazda thought he replied like a Billy Big Bollocks, when it was more like Marion no Bollocks as I reckon he’s smooth down there like an action man. Then Hannah wax melt got all gobby as well.

The thread ended on his regular AM NO WELL! pity party. Time of the month Marion? 🤒
Yaaaassss hen giving pure nostalgia vibes “Take me baaaack“ and so forth 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies. I am still about 3 threads behind but I had to come oot of ma Jo Malane to have a rant.

I know we have said it many times but the way he treats Rayn disgusts me. Like most of us, my family have had the same tree and decorations for years and years. The collection has been added to and holds lots of memories.

However, this year we have bought a cheap but safe temporary tree and some paper and plastic (but safe) decorations.

This is because we got a kitten in September and I love our fur baby significantly more than I give a duck what my tree looks like, and I don’t want him to get hurt.

Our boy also has 2 cat trees, 2 beds, and an actual cat toybox which he tips over every day and helps himself to whatever he wants to play with.

I no longer use candles or wax melts, and I am careful about what cleaning stuff I am buying and doing around him. I am probably OTT but my cat deserves it.

Then there’s Rayn…. No toys, no cat tree, surrounded by tat and air thick with crap. It’s clear Rayn hates Marion and loves Daddy Deek, but if Deek really cared he would step in and get the cat what it needs. 😔

I’ve never forgiven Marion for when he was filmed shouting at her and calling her a witch!
I think a few of us won't forget that episode with poor, Rayn. Bastard 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What a little bleeping sweetie wife he is, get off your lazy arse and work yourself then you goggle eyed bleep, maybe Deek just has a bit of a better work ethic than you with your serious case of lazy bastarditis. What an actual stupid little witch he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He needs to shut the duck up moaning and put that bleeping packet of sweets down with all the crinkly sounds 🤬
---
Is the walloper watching cartoons????
---
Nah, I’m not having it that he’s trying to tell everyone his life isn’t as glamorous as ‘this app’ makes it look 😱
You live in a shoebox Martin, nobody thinks any part of your life is glamorous 😂
I am shooketh that he isnae living a glamorous life, ah thought he wuz surrounded by paps as soon as he left his cosy safe place.
Screenshot_20231205-230152~2.png

Remember hens tae make a stance. No sure if Buchanan bus station huv ran oot of stances and need oor help in making more. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ he really does have a smooth brain doesn’t he? Absolutely nothing of substance up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'20 years ago I could have been in a room of 100 people and took the room nae bother and did my bit' - for the love of God why does he talk so much SHITE!

The amount of eye rolling going on he'll definitely have a headache the morn.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mebbees M&S is Deek's safe space. He can get aw cosy in the stockroom. Lose mazda track of time. I know where I'd rather be.
Where does Domboi work these days also?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right a wee summary, yez will need to take yer time and some deep breaths tae read this:

So that Grinch quilt wiz a personalised memorable for loved ones etc. Whit's actually personalised and memorable about that cheap tat of a quilt!!
Marion yev got PLENTY of other 'cosy' blankets...where ur they??

Going oan aboot Deek an how it widnae be him helping others.....that's coz yer a nasty selfish man Marion.

Insta huz changed cuz you canny keep up wi it an huv nae content. Pretending he's now shy doing stories :rolleyes:

20yrs ago Marion cud of stood in a room wi over a hunner folk and taken that room an take the flair an dae his bit. Arrogant much!!

He's very observant ma lovelies and picks up oan things :oops:

Used tae be a party boy :LOL:

Wid rather stay in his 'hoose' 24/7.

People think he's living this glamourous life but he's honestly no.......yeah we know!

He's no a big person but is known fur whit he diz when he goes oot especially when he's recognised in his surrounding area an that's haud him back alot :rolleyes:

He's a human being wi a private life an widnae show the rawness and real him. Wid prefer tae deal wi stuff aff camera as his page is primarily tae be upbeat an positive 😂:LOL:🤣

Huz cut people oot his life (mair like folk huv binned you) even if it's family members....his advice bin them!!

Ma lovelies we need wee Deek tae recover quickly so we don't huv tae be subjected tae this again!! Send help!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right a wee summary, yez will need to take yer time and some deep breaths tae read this:

So that Grinch quilt wiz a personalised memorable for loved ones etc. Whit's actually personalised and memorable about that cheap tat of a quilt!!
Marion yev got PLENTY of other 'cosy' blankets...where ur they??

Going oan aboot Deek an how it widnae be him helping others.....that's coz yer a nasty selfish man Marion.

Insta huz changed cuz you canny keep up wi it an huv nae content. Pretending he's now shy doing stories :rolleyes:

20yrs ago Marion cud of stood in a room wi over a hunner folk and taken that room an take the flair an dae his bit. Arrogant much!!

He's very observant ma lovelies and picks up oan things :oops:

Used tae be a party boy :LOL:

Wid rather stay in his 'hoose' 24/7.

People think he's living this glamourous life but he's honestly no.......yeah we know!

He's no a big person but is known fur whit he diz when he goes oot especially when he's recognised in his surrounding area an that's haud him back alot :rolleyes:

He's a human being wi a private life an widnae show the rawness and real him. Wid prefer tae deal wi stuff aff camera as his page is primarily tae be upbeat an positive 😂:LOL:🤣

Huz cut people oot his life (mair like folk huv binned you) even if it's family members....his advice bin them!!

Ma lovelies we need wee Deek tae recover quickly so we don't huv tae be subjected tae this again!! Send help!!
To sum up, Maz is a knobber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He talks absolute non stop drivel. True confidence COMES as you get older; what you felt when you were younger was arrogance, not confidence. If you’re feeling less confident at 40 than you did at 25, that’s on you alone! It makes sense for Mario though - someone who has done nothing and achieved nothing. 😶

Also that Grinch quilt???????? I’m done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When did he becoming CORGI registered and can tell when he needs a new boiler ( all made up drama ) it will be the pressure dropping takes 2 seconds to top it, used to happen to our old boiler. But oh wait thats right we bought a new one and didnt scrounge off the government to get it paid for us when we were buying £300 advent calendars 🙄🙄🙄

Derek going to extreme lengths to get away from monzo, getting up for ‘work’ at 2am and no coming back to late…

To be factual, Deekys contract will be for what 8 hours a day? so if he’s working 12 hour shifts it’s overtime. I’d guess there is an expectation that all staff agree to overtime to help the shop out during the busiest time of year but I don’t think they cannot legally force it on you.

Mario biting the hand that feeds him, but he’s stupid snd doesn’t realise. If Derek and the taxpayers didn’t fund his glamorous lifestyle who would?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This just popped up on that small business named Facebook and I LOL'ed! 😂
---
Jesus, he's aff about Instagram AGAIN! 🥱 How often does he come awn to rant, moan and to do "tap to hold" about the same old SHITE? It's almost weekly, despite him being SO busy and not bothered about it AT ALL. 🤡 He's such a bitter bastard, desperate to make it big oan that app, desperate to get the fame and moniez tae buy more tat, but goes around in circles trying to convince us otherwise, making nae sense whilst looking like a rig- cut the crap Marlon, we can smell the desperation a mile awf! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Mebbees M&S is Deek's safe space. He can get aw cosy in the stockroom. Lose mazda track of time. I know where I'd rather be.
Where does Domboi work these days also?! 🤔
Poor bloke has probably asked for extra shifts to pay for Beak's tat. Or mebbes he's goat a bit oan the side.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Skimming through the Dots of Doom this morning because I couldnae bear to listen to his moaning yesterday.

- Complaining that Deek works too hard and needs to "set boundaries". It's called doing the job you're paid to do! Maybe if he's working too many hours it's because a) he just wants to get away from you and would rather push trolleys than sit around the flat with his squatter all evening. Or b) he has to work extra hours because his squatter is rinsing all his bleeping money!?!

- Howling at your messages. Your DMs are turned off you lying prick.

- Instagram is different because people actually make content as their full time job. People who probably have backgrounds in advertising and sales and know how to play the game. Because that's all it is now. Another advertising platform. If you hate it so much, close your page and bugger off!

- And you look ridiculous with that grotty old fleece with the hood up. Must reek!

Couldn't be arsed to listen to the rest of his ramblings.

• Heart
What I have just listened to ?? Just been catching up on his stories from last night with my mouth wide open with the biggest frown !! He really does think he’s special more like septic !! Wow just wow !! Deluded…

Reactions: 14
Who the duck has told
Him he lives a glamorous life because they need the jail

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.