Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many times a day he regrets all the ads he turned down as insta wasnā€™t his jobšŸ¤”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Has that Andy boy he fancies got his tree up yet? Canna mind his actual name. If no, I bet his will be better and that'll be oor mas in a comma for the weekend
It's Andrew Wheatcroft. Don't think there's a tree posted by because he's too busy fking off to Amsterdam for a break this week.

Reactions: 20
The Kind* of Christmas strikes again with a kiddie quilt.
(*na ma quote)

407180725_324249240392575_2383312739916511298_n.jpg

Untitled.jpg
407828712_394428899605561_7789505495494076920_n.jpg
408439723_358464290097170_1076613798953687299_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Aww the grinch stuff will be either going to Bernadette or doon the communal shute as surely he cant be doing the grinch next year...such a wasteful bleep so aye

Reactions: 30
Marion, itā€™s ā€œtheir treeā€, ā€œtheir different themesā€ and ā€œtheyā€™re a private accountā€. You havenā€™t got one of these right!
There - a place
Their - it belongs to them
Theyā€™re - a contraction of they are.

Please do yourself and us a favour and enrol on a Help Yourself to English course in January instead of spunking your money on more shite for the hovel.
IMG_6306.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Haven't looked on fudballs page for years, literally, but the git started to force his way into my stories with the Great Tree Reveal of 2023 (beyond boggin) so started having a wee nosey (you wish Marion) Saw that Jo Malone Advent Calendar and thought oh, he's obviously did well for himself in recent times, my jaw near hit the floor when I saw he was still in Beirut Towers and still hopping on and off the McGills. So aye, that has 100% been returned and he's a dick for trying to pretend it hasn't, he near pees his pants opening some crappy freebies he's been gifted and we're meant to believe he's this low key over Jo Malone?! Jog on Mario, jog on. Tonsa love hens, will see how long I can stand the cretin this time around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Love to see Marion supporting that small independent business, "skims"...

Finally he's investing in a (discounted) girdle to hide all the extra pounds of criss and joos.

Tonsa love to him as he makes this big commitment.

New York in America. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Im sorry but that fuckin grinch quilt has crossed a line! He is 40 or fuckin 4? .too much Mazza , reign it in hunšŸ‘ŠšŸ»

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Marion, itā€™s ā€œtheir treeā€, ā€œtheir different themesā€ and ā€œtheyā€™re a private accountā€. You havenā€™t got one of these right!
There - a place

Please do yourself and us a favour and enrol on a Help Yourself to English course in January instead of spunking your money on more shite for the hovel.
View attachment 2611162
He is ā€˜hard of Englishā€™ though so even signing up for a course would prove to be problematic šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has the Jo Malone calendar been spotted in the background recently?

Reactions: 12
There - a place

View attachment 2611162
Ah swear ma grammar huz gotten worse in ma real life aff this app cos oaf trying tae poast like St Martin, no the patron saint oaf grammar, also. My phone autocorrects tae Martin noo. šŸ
---
He is ā€˜hard of Englishā€™ though so even signing up for a course would prove to be problematic šŸ¤Ŗ
Worth his gold in weight though šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You notice how nearly everything else gets shown aff in front o the fire hazard monstrosity except the jo Molane, he pre recorded opening them aw and sent it back didn't he?
Maz, that bleeping awfy quilt isny huge, am guessing you've nae idea whit huge actually is, this is whit happens when you live in a shoe boax, he probably thinks his 2 inch button mushroom is huge tae. Dae ye ken that wee saying 'dae ye think ma heid buttons up the back'? In Maria's case I think it actually does. Come tae think o it hus onybuddy seen the back o his thumb shaped napper? Also New York. America. Capeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Canā€™t wait to see oorMazda in his SKIMS unitard or body suit šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Canā€™t wait to see oorMazda in his SKIMS unitard or body suit šŸ„“
I hadn't heard of Skims so googled it. He always wears women's stuff so l doubt he'll look in the men's section šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screaming, crying, throwing up at the thought of Marion trying to squeeze his pot belly intae skims so aye. šŸ¤® šŸ‘Œ Letā€™s hope he doesnā€™t do a ā€œtry on with meā€ reel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.