Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing glamorous about his Nans snow boots he’s cutting about in !! Bespoke purchase direct from the back of the Sunday magazine supplement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah’ll no believe he’s keeping this lot until he posts a story showing his Jo Molane perfumes with TODAY’S newspaper! Absaloot lying scrote. 🤥
IMG_6334.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Worth every penny” but IIRC he didn’t like the first scent 🤨 Suppose it’s ‘seeznul’ and no fur him so aye.

ETA howling at the precarious storage on top of the wardrobes. Didnt he get the bespoke “Pax” wardrobes to avoid needing to store things on the top?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah’ll no believe he’s keeping this lot until he posts a story showing his Jo Molane perfumes with TODAY’S newspaper! Absaloot lying scrote. 🤥 View attachment 2613215
THIS. Can't believe he expects us to buy he almost passes out with excitement spraying new 2 quid Christmas Febreze but isn't so much as breathing on the JM never mind spraying the bottles, lighting the candle. But remember, as he told us last night not everything is as it seems oan this app and he ain't actually leading this glamourous lifestyle. Actually cannot deal with the halfwit and the dots, genuinely think he needs professional help, what part of his life does he think looks glamourous exactly?! Only him sitting there freezing in his wee manky hoodie could come up with this crap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies, last recap from me as I am almost up to date, and soon will be, as I am currently off work with that Covid.
Thread 111 -

Marion took down the Halloween decs, before it was Halloween. 🎃

We all found out that we are part of a virus community.

He wants to go to a Halloween party as Catwoman or Patsy from Ad Fab, and our virus community showed an accurate mockups which had me clutching ma beak. 🐈⬛

He’s made me want to bin my slow cooker, due to PTSD from the slop he keeps creating. They are on a wee food poisoning journey. 🤢

@hopethishelpsallthebest treatit us to some pics of dumb & dumber with various hairstyles and facial hair. He actually looked less slightly repulsive with more hair.

He thinks his Kerry Katonas are almost at a point where he can do driving lessons. He won’t get past lesson 1 unless wee Deek is allowed to sit in the back. But I do predict a wee “powered by fairy dust” sticker will be incoming. 🚙

He attended a birthday party for the one with the Harry Potter sorting hat face. But was home by 8. Rough witch Rendall and some unknown chavs were also there. It also looked like Marion’s bro, the panto dame was off celebrating his birthday without Marion. 🕵️‍♂️

Mazda started to show us Grinch shite but was holding back on the tree, like it was some big reveal 🙄. So aye! All the best! 🥔 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s nothing glamorous about his Nans snow boots he’s cutting about in !! Bespoke purchase direct from the back of the Sunday magazine supplement!!
Ah'm getting that auld ah noo browse through them and say oh that looks good when I just used to bin them 😳

So far haven't ordered anything from them ...yet 🤣
---
As if they would be stupid enough to use a foul mouthed throbber like him!
🎶 Cunty Claus is coming tae toon (oan the McGills bus) 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still haven't listened to his dots from last night. I might soon but atm I don't have the time or the patience to hear his whining ffs

I get the gist from here he was just moan moan moaning about things.

He's a fanny.

Anyhoo.

Today's helping of his fun life.

Untitled.png
407608312_1079791369775270_4312727215304719974_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I don’t want to imply Mazda talks shite ma lovelies, but I have just gone onto that small business Google, and searched for “giant bauble” and found loads.🙄

Yet Marion is busy telling all the huns to politely get te duck and they are sold out, not in stock anywhere, and only I Marion will ever have one. 🫣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I still haven't listened to his dots from last night. I might soon but atm I don't have the time or the patience to hear his whining ffs

I get the gist from here he was just moan moan moaning about things.

He's a fanny.

Anyhoo.

Today's helping of his fun life.

View attachment 2613634View attachment 2613633
His fingers are so shiny what filter is he using, the look like boiled Wee Willie Winkies or whatever those little sausages are called!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well I don’t want to imply Mazda talks shite ma lovelies, but I have just gone onto that small business Google, and searched for “giant bauble” and found loads.
Well ma lovelie, ah googled Mario's " big bawbles" and the polis huv turned up and jist taken ma phone and hard drive. Hope ah'm no the main news headline in the Digger this week. Anyone ken a good lawyer?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just finished thread 110 - my thoughts ma lovelies -

Firstly i’ll say this, If you had a wrong’n checklist, I’m sure a 40 year old man with disney colouring book, a grinch Xmas tree and a bleeping acorn shaped chopping board would score highly.

Hard of English?

The lazy duck bought himself a £350 Jo Malone advent. From me, to me. Capeesh! He will still be paying for it on Klarna or Clearpay next year .

Flapped his gums about the conflict when he knows nothing!

Sir Marion Sugar told us all about HIS wax making business and the anxiety it causes. 🙄

IDKBGTK about the Grinch being paid to visit. I would defo throw in some petty cash for that. 😈

She posted an Ava May vid for the new Xmas wax melt that ended with him sprawled on the bed in his Xmas jammies giving a sexy wink. I haven’t recovered yet! 🤢

She was asked if she had learning difficulties, which he assumed was a troll. I assume FACTUAL!

Mazda thought he replied like a Billy Big Bollocks, when it was more like Marion no Bollocks as I reckon he’s smooth down there like an action man. Then Hannah wax melt got all gobby as well.

The thread ended on his regular AM NO WELL! pity party. Time of the month Marion? 🤒
Loving the catch up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ask me a question.

407671536_1726295951171885_8709918059961655586_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.