Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Macy’s Marion he’s not, Poundland Pete is his lot.
NY in America (if there was room) 🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybes hes after a new frock fur christmas day. Hus his kerrys oan this wee number fae the small business collab Kim K, Skims and Swarovski and nae debates.
Please someone stick his heid oan this, im nae good at techy stuff
Tonsa love 💎 🥔
skims.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely deceased at Mario begging for a Skims discount code. Sadly they don't seem to take Klarna 😂 This just further proves he only buys things because an Influencer told him to. No way a NORMAL 40 year bloke would even THINK about ordering underwear from Skims. They'd go to M&S like a bleeping normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe Krystals 'thoughtful' Christmas gift is something Skims to tame her foof hoof also

• Haha
  • Heart
How would you give him a code? Inbox is firmly shut to the majority of his followers. Thick as boiled mince. CAPEESH!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn't know what Skims was so I got to know. Is he hoping it will make his wee boaby look bigger. Of course I went straight to the boxers and briefs section and feasted my eyes on the bulges there. Maz sweetcheeks, you can't make a bulge out of nothing so don't bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion.

#114 Incessant spending, boring life, dreams of being a stay-at-home wife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Screaming, crying, throwing up at the thought of Marion trying to squeeze his pot belly intae skims so aye. 🤮 👌 Let’s hope he doesn’t do a “try on with me” reel.
The wee button mushroom poking oot wi wee hairy bawbles.
---
View attachment 2611435

How she thinks she'll look in skims
Oh ffs, that's the weans soda stream order getting cancelled, crissmas ruined in the Madge hoose. 🤣
---
Oh dear, how sad never mind. Pity it isn't snowing. I'm sure your cot cover will keep you cosy.
Screenshot_20231205-184150.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Those "Skims" could only be for hiself, his sister or his ma.

I don't know which is worse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine moaning about the council coming out FOR FREE and fixing your boiler FOR FREE. Marion if it bothers you that much why don’t you pay for a new boiler yourself like the rest of us 👌🏼 could have used the petty cash from the Jo molane towards it. Am crabbit the day hens wae this freeloader moaning aboot the service oor taxes pay for!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The wee button mushroom poking oot wi wee hairy bawbles.
---

Oh ffs, that's the weans soda stream order getting cancelled, crissmas ruined in the Madge hoose. 🤣
---
Oh dear, how sad never mind. Pity it isn't snowing. I'm sure your cot cover will keep you cosy.
View attachment 2611922
Ahhhh I love that the tax payer pays for this wasteful, cheating, skidmarks boiler repairs.
It's shameful he's in Council accommodation whilst buying all the shite he does.

• Heart
I was going to ask what’s the craic with a boiler in a council property? You don’t pay for a call out? It gets sorted for free?

Reactions: 19
I was going to ask what’s the craic with a boiler in a council property? You don’t pay for a call out? It gets sorted for free?
You call the repair and maintenance number and they send someone out to either fix or replace it. There's no cost to the tenant, but it's factored into the rental value of the property. But yeah basically someone comes and fixes it for free or puts a brand new boiler in.

As someone who's just spent £2000 replacing our boiler and radiators it rips my knitting...but then again Maz I own my house and I can't see all the rooms from the vantage point of the high footfall area. Smell the wealth.

Imagine moaning about the council coming out FOR FREE and fixing your boiler FOR FREE. Marion if it bothers you that much why don’t you pay for a new boiler yourself like the rest of us 👌🏼 could have used the petty cash from the Jo molane towards it. Am crabbit the day hens wae this freeloader moaning aboot the service oor taxes pay for!!
Excuse youse, stay in yer ain lane hen, he pays full rent and is oan the rent book. He's built that flat fae the groon up #capeesh

Ah hope they rip aff the new fablon when fixing it. 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Here she is, Moaning Myrtle, calling M&S a load of cunts for expecting Deek to do his actual full time joab. Bitching about having to wait to get his cooncil boiler fixed (for bleeping free!). Shut up Mario. Just shut your bloody fat mouth. Ooh he’s got me raging tonight hens 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Here’s an idea for you Maz, if Deek is poorly because he works so hard how about you work more than a couple of hours a week and earn your own petty cash rather than sponging off the poor ignorant fool 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 38
You call the repair and maintenance number and they send someone out to either fix or replace it. There's no cost to the tenant, but it's factored into the rental value of the property. But yeah basically someone comes and fixes it for free or puts a brand new boiler in.

As someone who's just spent £2000 replacing our boiler and radiators it rips my knitting...but then again Maz I own my house and I can't see all the rooms from the vantage point of the high footfall area. Smell the wealth.
To be fair tae Beak and Deek it can be a nightmare to get things fixed by housing. My mum had a boiler issue in council property for four years, placed a different part everytime then it broke within a week. I went to the housing to complain and said I would put in a new one and bill them. Next minute my mum got a letter sent saying that she would be breaking her tenancy agreement if I got her a new boiler and they'd take legal action.

But it's funny cos it's him and he pyoor loves the cauld. 😆
---
Here she is, Moaning Myrtle, calling M&S a load of cunts for expecting Deek to do his actual full time joab. Bitching about having to wait to get his cooncil boiler fixed (for bleeping free!). Shut up Mario. Just shut your bloody fat mouth. Ooh he’s got me raging tonight hens 😡
Wonder if the Marks where Deek works has an Insta account tae share his dots of doom with. 😇

• Sad
Reactions: 17
To be fair tae Beak and Deek it can be a nightmare to get things fixed by housing. My mum had a boiler issue in council property for four years, placed a different part everytime then it broke within a week. I went to the housing to complain and said I would put in a new one and bill them. Next minute my mum got a letter sent saying that she would be breaking her tenancy agreement if I got her a new boiler and they'd take legal action.

But it's funny cos it's him and he pyoor loves the cauld. 😆
---

Wonder if the Marks where Deek works has an Insta account tae share his dots of doom with. 😇
I hope so, someone who is more talented than me on that app needs to share this pronto 🤩

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.