Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Closed his eyes the whole time. Never again...ls there anything other than HB, B&M, and cheap cafes that he likes?!. He's such a miserable git.

Stop wearing leggings. They look stupid on you 🙈

Fashion reel. Said no one ever 🤣

Screenshot_20231129-180624_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231129-180549_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231129-180554_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looked at that reel and he's no selling Edinburgh at chrissmass tae me at all. Looks like he just stood on two street corners filming round in a circle and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What in the King Charles sausage fingers is going on here may I ask?! Some call Castlevicchi ASAP and get them things battered

IMG_5542.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
View attachment 2600204

Hope those of you that found this man fit are suitably ashamed. Looks like he smells of red bull and lynx Africa
Looks like he's still goat his baby teeth
---
What in the King Charles sausage fingers is going on here may I ask?! Some call Castlevicchi ASAP and get them things battered

View attachment 2600309
Should we huv a whip roon tae buy the wee bleep a pair o pockies? His wee stumpy hauns luk foonert.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did he not say he was staying in Edinburgh to make us believe he does Christmas stuff ? Nae mention of a stay and even a swatch of the overnight bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screaming at the new reel. Oooooh poor wee Mario, you just can’t get it right can you ma lovelie???!!!
my brothers and I took my mum to the wee town of Edinburgh early December last year for a wee break to celebrate her 70th birthday.
we are midlands so had to catch a 40 min flight (smell the wealth!) we arrived, checked into our boujee hotel, had a cocktail and then we’d booked dinner at the wee small business Tom Kitchin, he’s got a Michelin star, similar to having a blue tick on that app. I’ll tag that wee business when I post my reels lovelies, because if you don’t know, get to know.
the only reason I even mention it is because his place looks similar to one of the gorgeous buildings our maz filmed from the pavement also.
the next morning we popped by a wee, bespoke little place called the Scottish museum. We didnae pick up any bits because it would have been actual historical artefacts from actual history. And they didnae have any cleaning bits. Also. We were quite disappointed and wouldn’t recommend to be honest. My feet were killing me the entire time also.

but my mum had a bleeping fabulous time 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has mario mastered filming with his eyes closed now?
That was ma first thought as well. If he did, then he shud dar it mair often as he's shite at it wi his Kerry Katonas open 🤣
---
Did he not say he was staying in Edinburgh to make us believe he does Christmas stuff ? Nae mention of a stay and even a swatch of the overnight bag 😂😂😂
Yip, he sure did. Mebbes he's pretending he's no staying so he disnae compromise Rayn's security.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hens, don’t forget tae set your alarms for Friday and Jo Molane day 1.

24 days of that tosser showing us tea lights and women’s perfume in the scents pistachio and mirth.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And they’re home.

So much for his big plan of a night away in a hotel in Edinburgh.
Lying twit
IMG_4064.png

One of my favourite hotels in Edinburgh is The Waldorf Astoria. Would have recommended it to you, Mazda, but they don’t take Klarna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just catching up. Fashion reel? Leggings/joggers and Chelsea boots? Broon gilet? Sausage hands? Edinburgh Christmas? I need a lie down 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And they’re home.

So much for his big plan of a night away in a hotel in Edinburgh.
Lying twitView attachment 2600495

One of my favourite hotels in Edinburgh is The Waldorf Astoria. Would have recommended it to you, Mazda, but they don’t take Klarna.
Imagine going into that snow globe after them, it would be stinking oaf crissmas.
---
View attachment 2600204

Hope those of you that found this man fit are suitably ashamed. Looks like he smells of red bull and lynx Africa
Mair like BO and weed. But his hauns smelt byootiful when he sneaked a shot oaf the Jo Malone haun wash, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.