Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he hovering over Deed Deek like a maw getting a photo taken with her kid?
It is November and he is doing Christmas in Edinburgh first couple weeks into December is fine but not November, still 4 weeks away.
I can’t get over him with the joggers and boots today. How on earth did he think that was a good look??
Deed Deek should had took him on the swings much better view but costs more maybe they didn’t have enough petty cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At least he has, for once, actually done something Christmassy rather than just post pics of Christmas markets on insta and sit in the bedsit under a blanket. He’ll need to extend his annual leave to recover from this.
no words for the trackies and Chelsea boots. Boggin.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How did it take me til 30 November to remember Mario and his monstrosity of a tree at this time of the year. I just opened his page 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he hovering over Deed Deek like a maw getting a photo taken with her kid?
It is November and he is doing Christmas in Edinburgh first couple weeks into December is fine but not November, still 4 weeks away.
I can’t get over him with the joggers and boots today. How on earth did he think that was a good look??
Deed Deek should had took him on the swings much better view but costs more maybe they didn’t have enough petty cash.
Nearly every photo they take Beak is like the proud maw oan Deek's first day of school. #factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At least he has, for once, actually done something Christmassy rather than just post pics of Christmas markets on insta and sit in the bedsit under a blanket. He’ll need to extend his annual leave to recover from this.
no words for the trackies and Chelsea boots. Boggin.
He won’t need to extend his annual leave if he conveniently becomes ill just before he’s due back 😉
He’ll get an extra week off sick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Sadie the wee hooker, imagine how she felt, when the morning after pill was released a year AFTER that fat bleep was born. I just don't understand what he's for.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
mario blocked me on instagram like 3 years ago and i've been devastated ever since :( seriously i loved this thread lol also i don't know how he found me to block me i didn't give myself away! Gutted
Is he still in the same flat? I need to know!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
mario blocked me on instagram like 3 years ago and i've been devastated ever since :( seriously i loved this thread lol also i don't know how he found me to block me i didn't give myself away! Gutted
he did the same to me ma lovlie, aye notes changed, same flat, same joab, same shite from him…. Oh you might have missed his big trip to London with skanky Hannnah but that’s about it hen. He’s still a wee baw bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Make a new page, upload pics of wax melts, the grinch and an autumn leaf and you'll be fine ma lovelie.
---
Aye they are like the krankies but more the wankies so aye ma page ma rules
Deek should definitely be the little one, but I couldnae resist oor Marion in that hat, so aye.
Snapchat-1057247214.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I also got blocked by the wee dobber, nae clue why, but on the bright side it ramped up my dislike for him tae tap level disgust and pity fer the irritating knob. Every cloud and aw that shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor Sadie the wee hooker, imagine how she felt, when the morning after pill was released a year AFTER that fat bleep was born. I just don't understand what he's for.
He wis the inspiration ma lovelie. They seen that big dome pop oot and went we cannae be having this again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's blocked me too, I never followed him, watched his stories or commented on any of his posts. Went to find him after I found this thread on tattle and found the bleep had blocked me. Nor that I care, I see all I need to see on this thread anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where in the name of duck is the shire?? He lives in Paisley which is RENFREWSHIRE, so where is he going? Perthshire? Ayrshire?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does this mean he’s no seeing his family at Xmas if today is the day!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.