Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello again ma lovelies, I clearly read too many Marion posts before bed last night, and even though I have watched the walking dildo for a long time, I have many genuine questions I can’t answer -
  1. When their kitchen was fitted did they get the wall cupboards,, lowered or do they have a stool to reach?
  2. We know wee Deek works at M&S but is he a trolley collector?
  3. Why does Ava May continue to work with Marion? Scheme with the government? Tax break?
  4. Why does someone who literally has door keys to hold, need to carry a giant Roy Cropper bag everywhere? A sticky fingered shoplifter maybe?
Don't employers have a quota of disability posts they need to fill? Guess Mario ticks all the boxes for Hannah, he's definitely disabled, his shart badge and sunflower lanyard says so. Mentally he's definitely a sandwich short of a picnic too.
---
And they’re home.

So much for his big plan of a night away in a hotel in Edinburgh.
Lying twitView attachment 2600495

One of my favourite hotels in Edinburgh is The Waldorf Astoria. Would have recommended it to you, Mazda, but they don’t take Klarna.
Deek looks like a 12 year old out with his grandad for the day. Bet that snow globe stank of their breath and sharts when they got out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Watching his Christmas reel of Edinburgh all I could see in my head was the behind the scenes of Macaroni with his phone up in the air shaking and squinting into the screen with dopey Derek stood aimlessly beside him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just shows that they never do anything like this normally! Couldn’t open his eyes on the big wheel but managed to get his phone out and film it 🤷‍♀️. And don’t get me started on a 40 year old man having his picture taken inside a snow globe. I might be being harsh but all this points to the fact they never normally do any of this at Christmas! Why would they need a profesional picture to mark the occasion if they did?
He said they had an overnighter booked for Edinburgh. So I assume that was never booked 🤥.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don't employers have a quota of disability posts they need to fill? Guess Mario ticks all the boxes for Hannah, he's definitely disabled, his shart badge and sunflower lanyard says so. Mentally he's definitely a sandwich short of a picnic too.
---

Deek looks like a 12 year old out with his grandad for the day. Bet that snow globe stank of their breath and sharts when they got out
No jist yer average bad breath, cock breath 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can’t decide if I’m happy he’s actually done something festive or disappointed cause he obvs never went for a meal or a cocktail cause he would have documented it. Aye disappointed 😂😂
3 hours in the capital whoop whoop 🙄

• Haha
Stood outside the Dome and took some photos. Looks like they aren't wealthy enough to venture inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been in Edinburgh aw day (cos I live here, smell the wealth 😉) and I don't think it snowed for even ten minutes? But admittedly I wis in ma work doin ma joab and no on the big wheel so mebbes it was special tourist snow and I need tae get tae ken. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And they’re home.

So much for his big plan of a night away in a hotel in Edinburgh.
Lying twitView attachment 2600495

One of my favourite hotels in Edinburgh is The Waldorf Astoria. Would have recommended it to you, Mazda, but they don’t take Klarna.
We stayed in the Balmoral a couple of years ago. 5⭐ decadence that only Mario can dream of like a trip to New York in winter 🤭
---
I've been in Edinburgh aw day (cos I live here, smell the wealth 😉) and I don't think it snowed for even ten minutes? But admittedly I wis in ma work doin ma joab and no on the big wheel so mebbes it was special tourist snow and I need tae get tae ken. So aye.
They used to blow fake snow outside the Dome, so l wonder if that's what he saw 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Think it’s just the snow on the filter on the reel he made he’s talking aboot , fanny that he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor sod, hes showing awe this off like its a big adventure, not just a day oot in the capital doing stuff that lots of folks do every day.
Does he really think we are impressed, its like when he showed off that wee hotel room he was stuffed intae oan his London trip. I wid be embarrassed tae show that tae the world wide web so aye.
Im off tae the Dome tomorrow fur a day of cocktails and yummy food, and im no getting the McGills bus there either, smell that wealth hens.
Nae beige shite fur me.
Like yous are awe saying it just shows they never do things like this as its such a novelty tae them.
Still these memories are worth their gold in weight tae him, bet he gets a special photo frame fur the globe pic and nae debates
Canny wait tae see whit other big adventures this week hold fur him and Deek. Spine bright 🥔 💎 ❤ 👌

Reactions: 25
Dick. Head.
How the duck is going tae the centre of Edinburgh peaceful. Ye cannae mopkick once without taking out some Yank tourist screaming about Scotchland and looking fur Hogwarts. Wrong coast. West coast best coast and nae debates. Ah’ll take ma friendly local madmen over them anyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Screaming at the “snow globe” photo. Marion has really gone for the creepy child catcher look looming over Deek like that.

I’ve been having some “me time” this evening reading ma book on ma non breeze block sofa and couldn’t help but laugh at this line, made me think of Marion.

IMG_8106.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Did he no meet any of his "lovelies" oan this big day oot? Nae shining his light oan poor souls in need?
Nobody hard of English needin St Mario's help?
Not one tag?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was the day peaceful, or did he spend it sharting his little boxers out of fear on the big wheel?

Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been for many days oot to the capital at various times of the year and none of them peaceful! He’s literally went from the bus to the big wheel for a video and back again cause all those places are on route to the bus station, I’m actually feeling sorry for him at this point he’s such a sad sack feeling he’s got to do these things to put two fingers up to his trolls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Crying that he’s acting like a bus trip into the city is some massive big day out. It’s like me bragging about going into that place London in England even though we do it on the regular with the kiddo just for something to do on a Sunday. Just goes to show they never leave the Hobbit home unless it’s for two hours work or shopping.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.