Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought nothing could top the Lenor ad.
I was very very very wrong. Frebreeze and the stinks is gold πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely howling here at that advert and all your comments... I reckon he's got his pjs and stinky slippers on under that jacket. Just thrown the jacket on to record the video.

In other news, I've been upgraded to a "well known member" πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m more confused that Dead Deek walking round a car park looking a trolly….

So Mario is trying to tell us that the toilet is going to be causing a lot of stinks, and the way to rectify that is by spraying Christmas stink?!? Yeah, cos nothing says festive nostalgia more than the smell of shite with top notes of spiced apple!!! πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ’©πŸŽ„πŸŽ

IMG_5536.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

So Mario is trying to tell us that the toilet is going to be causing a lot of stinks, and the way to rectify that is by spraying Christmas stink?!? Yeah, cos nothing says festive nostalgia more than the smell of shite with top notes of spiced apple!!! πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ’©πŸŽ„πŸŽ
When ah send invites tae aw ma friends and family tae come up for some criss, joos and dairylea triangles ah specify they need tae eat an apple and some cinnamon afore they come so if they need tae πŸ’© then it smells oaf Febrez. Wee money saving tip for youse aw, so youse kin buy loads oaf Jo Molane haun wash fur your guests. πŸ₯”β™₯

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2596302
Is that lipgloss????
surely the #smellofchristmas would had been better not that stink of Christmas. I can’t keep up youse bunch of snakes fae the virus community. Youse are brilliant. Soo aye tons love βœ¨πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Why does he not do a Scottish Declan and set camera up and shown himself taking the products… silly me social anxiety and all those lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Frebreeze!! Can’t even bleeping say the name of the tit he’s advertising.
He's tripping over his falsers, hen.

That fuzzy shacket looks like something he's robbed off a wee teddy bear. It's probably the same size tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's tripping over his falsers, hen.

That fuzzy shacket looks like something he's robbed off a wee teddy bear. It's probably the same size tae.
Ah'm screaming hen, and noo huving a visual oaf Deek and Beak daeing a claes shop in Build a Bear 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought nothing could top the Lenor ad.
I was very very very wrong. Frebreeze and the stinks is gold πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š. Factual
I love it when his recorded adverts are that shite and hilarious the thread grows so quick 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bloody love a roll n sausage, 2 square sausage + a slice of black pudding πŸ˜‹ desert island dish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I love it when his recorded adverts are that shite and hilarious the thread grows so quick 🀣
You know he is just delighted with himself for saying the line "takes me back to more nostalgic times" top advertising right there.

• Haha
Hens, I've got myself an extreme dose of noravirus.
Spent 2 days greetin in ma bed feeling sorry for masel.

That frebreeze #ad was just wit I needed.
Those glasses 🀣
Was he knelt on the flair also?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.