Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his house is gonna reek of shite? Great advertisement there Marion. Always gets it so spectacularly wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ffs, please tell me they didn't pay this amateur to promote their products 🤣 Why on earth did he have to mention the stink that's going to go down in the flat 🙈
And having family and friends over. Piss off Mario, you hardly get visitors 🤣

Screenshot_20231127-162020_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231127-161927_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Stick a fork in me I'm done 🤣🤣 what an absolute clown. The greggories and the shacket, wtf 🤣🤣 stinks of Christmas, I'm honestly decked. God love ya HB, that #Ad will have me laughing till Easter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omfg
Stinks of Christmas 😂😂
He looks like where’s Wally also
Someone plz change the word on the plug in from smart to shart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously though, he really needs to stay away from doing those recorded adverts because he's shite! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god that ad!! I’ve a need for a Tena lady ma lovelies. Going to be entertaining friends and family? Are you feck cos they hate you

• Haha
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Check out Gonzo thinking he’s the bees knees recording his special Christmas stinks advert. Too many things to unpick here, but I’m not sure the toilet odours needed to be mentioned, and get tae duck will he be entertaining any friends (he has none) or family (they hate him) over the festive period. Also. And Deek standing there gormlessly holding the basket, with his children’s Boss trainers on, too bleeping funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why the #stinkofchristmas? Less than 10 posts with that hash tag. I’m embarrassed for him. No one needs to know that you and Deed Deek will be stinking the place out over Christmas don’t lie try make out you family and “friends” will be coming round to try your m&s Christmas dinner and using your toilet.
That’s me been put off my dinner now. Cheers Marion

Marion has the eBay version of the Tom Ford round frame specs, women in my work has the real ones they very nice I must say no Marion’s they look weird.
Does he even go to specsavers?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Frebreeze!! Can’t even bleeping say the name of the tit he’s advertising.
I've just watched it again and he really does feck the name up 🤣 He can't get anything right.

And why is everything nostalgic with him. Tit!.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have they paid him for that advert? What a joke! Pretending like he has friends or family over 🤨 what a liar. I suppose when your toilet is 2ft from your kitchen, it probably does stink of Christmas sharts though. So no lies there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The stink has creased me hahahah I hope they’ve written that bespoke script for him knowing he blows the shitter up every night 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've not seen the ad yet and I'm already laughing at your thoughts and screenshots. 🤣 He looks like a wee fuzzy wurum in that top and with the bespoke ebay glasses also. I'm sure he's said before he's been prescribed glasses for his Kerry katonas and doesn't wear them then complains about his eyesight. Idiot. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s not the official hashtag…Surely not.

In my experience brands tell you exactly what text and exact hashtags to use, the ‘influencer’ and I use that term loosely literally have to copy and paste. They are allowed to ‘content create’ ‘organically’ and depending on brand/terms it will need to be approved. If a brand is paying then they want reach, engagement, return and value for money. If you screw up, you’ll never work for the brand again.

So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did that imbecile need a recipe book for those bagels. He's on form today 🤣
Screenshot_20231127-174721_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.