Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gonna lose his teeth eating those crunchy ass bagels
That might no be a bad thing 😂
---
Ah'm wearing ma speccy specs, ma Primark lumberjack tap, ma purple leggings and ma burgundy Vans.
---

Les Dennis: we asked 100 people what smell does Christmas have
Beaky McKnight: stink
Les: if it's up there I will give you the money myself! Our survey said
View attachment 2596082
Eeee eeeeeerrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s not the official hashtag…Surely not.

In my experience brands tell you exactly what text and exact hashtags to use, the ‘influencer’ and I use that term loosely literally have to copy and paste. They are allowed to ‘content create’ ‘organically’ and depending on brand/terms it will need to be approved. If a brand is paying then they want reach, engagement, return and value for money. If you screw up, you’ll never work for the brand again.

So aye.
Home Bargains and Joy of Clean are secret tattlers, pass it oan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The 12 #stinksofchristmas
Gonzo version
1. Turkey and stuffing sharts
2. Rayn's litter tray
3. Devil's lettuce
4. Slow cooker slop
5. Salt soup revenge
6. Rat (in the attic) 💩
7. Burnt air freshener (sprayed directly on tree lights)
8. Criss and joos
9. Musty damp walls
10. Burnt airfryer pizza bagels
11. Bumming fort on the morning after the night before
12. Frebreeze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
fRebreeze #ad, blimey. Screaming here. 😂 That shirt he's got on, looks like tit stripes on it.
Glorious ad preserved for @mammaof3 to add to the wiki, cos I cant, as fik.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Right, which one of your trolls is Head of Marketing for Home Bargains and threw a hunnerd poond to Mario as your Secret Danta gift to us all?

I’m actually shocked that he’d post himself to social media with #StinksOfChristmas in front of his ugly mug. It’s hilarious.

Thread title suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #114 #StinksOfDesperation. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Square sausage, proper name is lorne sausage, a Scottish delicacy ma lovelie 😘
I'm an Ayrshire lass born and bred and even I wasnae sure if that wis actually meant to be square sausage so thank you ma lovelie. It's a fair size and nae really aw that square lookin. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The 12 #stinksofchristmas
Gonzo version
1. Turkey and stuffing sharts
2. Rayn's litter tray
3. Devil's lettuce
4. Slow cooker slop
5. Salt soup revenge
6. Rat (in the attic) 💩
7. Burnt air freshener (sprayed directly on tree lights)
8. Criss and joos
9. Musty damp walls
10. Burnt airfryer pizza bagels
11. Bumming fort on the morning after the night before
12. Frebreeze
I could go on and on....
Honking hoosecoat
Shart skidders
Sweaty slippers

And so forth, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm an Ayrshire lass born and bred and even I wasnae sure if that wis actually meant to be square sausage so thank you ma lovelie. It's a fair size and nae really aw that square lookin. So aye.
Youse urni Krystal Meth oaf cameltoe fame ur ye hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies. So I am again several threads behind, but I have ma criss and joos ready and I am gonna treat mysel and catch up on the bizarre world of oor Marion and get up to date. Back soon 🥔💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh hens, the more I watch the more things I find to laugh at. It’s like Peter Kay has written the world’s shittiest influencer.

Little Derek and his mittens!

IMG_4050.png

Why is the fool Frebreezing his bleeping Christmas tree?? Like, I think it stinks, but not like that.

IMG_4051.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Stinks of Christmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha I’m deeeeeeed 💀 I’m actually deeder than Deek and my 👻 is still howling over this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Youse urni Krystal Meth oaf cameltoe fame ur ye hen?
Naw am urni ma lovlie. I mean, ma brother is a bit weird but ah dinnae think he kens whit a wax melt even is. And he's never tae ma knowledge decorated a Christmas tree in his puff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.