Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest of Sunday.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled3.jpg

Today.

404600176_1391537041795489_7971613377695537731_n.jpg

Must have tons of the shite left if he is having to advertise it again today.

Untitled2.jpg
Untitled4.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I probably wouldn't be able to sleep either if I went to bed every night knowing I'd put myself in a massive debt hole that I'm never going to be able to climb out of. All for the sake of an app. And I know he's hidden the like count but if you open up the Others link, you could actually count how many likes a photo gets and his latest tree reel only got about 100. Imagine that, spending all that money and all it gets you is 100 likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He disny hauf talk some gash! Probably greedy guts ate too much and spent the night sittin oan the lavvy. Canny go oot the day cos too busy cleanin shart stains aff everything. Gutsy fat bastard also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does deek look like he’s got a black eye in the cat picture?
Ok I’m just going to say it as I can’t be the only one thinking this.. Do we think auld Maz has walloped wee Deek one for not giving him enough petty cash or defending the cat when it’s clawed his grinch shite?

I know he doesn’t look like he’d be able to fight his way out a paper bag but he’s still a nasty character so I’d not put anything past him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He actually thinks his singing is decent and is awaiting hunners of comments telling him what a talent he is . I think he will be waiting a long time. Best swerve back to your aine lane Mario hen with this wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Staying in didny last long did it. Yet another meal oot but this wan is particularly healthy lukkin, mmm deep fried sausage and bacon, maybe they'll proper splash oot and huv a deep fried pizza for dinner. This is why he can never go tae New York in America, no enough deep fried food.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys. I'm oof on a booze cruise with ma mate for a few days.

Feel free to add any pics/videos/update the wiki x

I'll catch up with y'all laters.

Cheerio bye. also.

👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I probably wouldn't be able to sleep either if I went to bed every night knowing I'd put myself in a massive debt hole that I'm never going to be able to climb out of. All for the sake of an app. And I know he's hidden the like count but if you open up the Others link, you could actually count how many likes a photo gets and his latest tree reel only got about 100. Imagine that, spending all that money and all it gets you is 100 likes.
Good spy!
Who hides the like count? Oh yeah those whose engagement rate is so rotten they are embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why's that, Mario?. Are you thinking of Derek's credit card bill that's pending?! 🤭
Screenshot_20231127-140732_Instagram.jpg

---
I love that the like count has dropped like the actual comments. I mean seriously, when you've seen the damn tree and decorations once you don't need to see them every friggin day! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
duck off, as if he’s just said on his Ad that the toilet is going to be used more over the xmas period causing a stink 😂😂 he’s just the gift that keeps on giving!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I have been rendered (almost) speechless. Is this crap the work he was wanging on about last week?
On one hand, it’s very ill advised (stinks, ffs!) yet on the other, it’s bleeping hilarious watching Marion make a complete tit of himself again. And does he think those ridiculous eBay glasses add an air of gravitas to the ad/aff?
Someone call the men in white coats and give the taxman a bell when you’re at it.
Jeez, I’ve just noticed he’s filtered to buggery. I’ve seen newborns with more lines on their faces. Get a grip, Marion.
#stinksofchristmas
IMG_6065.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Naw, he’s no real. He’s a bespoke AI creation. I’m howling at that video 😂 Stinks in the home fae Frebreeeeze 😂😭

3F10C697-53BC-4759-AB0A-74006768D258.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
NO NO NO NO. I am not having this. He is a parody account. He HAS to be. #stinksofchristmas I am bleeping deed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.