Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Imagine the nasal whining that Deek had to endure when Marion’s shoes were hurting her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My god. Imagine the nasal whining that Deek had to endure when Marion’s shoes were hurting her.
Deek ma shoeeeesss are huuurtinn sooo baaadddd. Deeeeeeeek. Whine whine moan moan. And why did he have to buy a pair of converse, they aren't cheap, why not pop into primark and pick up a cheap pair then use for them for the garden after? Ah yeah he's not got a garden has he

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hens I trawled that small business Braehead today with 2 weans in tow looking out for beak and Deek in the wild. They wurny even there!!! Raging. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s that much shite in that hovel that I’m certain if he knocked one item accidentally it would cause carnage all through the hoose like toppling dominoes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way he posts music clips, film/TV clips confirms this freak has no friends. It's like this is him having a conversation with people without anyone speaking back.
I've never posted stuff like that because is anyone seriously interested. l know I'm not 🙄
I've said this before, but the conversation between him and Derek must be so friggin boring 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg not converse with the purple leggings 😂😂😂 what a horrendous look he had going on.

Deed Deek looks like he has a black and has been told no tele for him since his back is to the tele.
I get they have no kids, car and live in social housing but seriously the amount of cash spend lately is shocking, like everyday is a treat masel day.
Nice to see the ugg slippers making an appearance what pair is that the 1st or 2nd pair Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You're right he looks proper freaky. He only has half an eye on the other side too
He’s probably half baked as usual. Mind you, I’d need a massive toke on a huge spliff at the prospect of spending my annual leave with Marion and his endless whining

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Squished onto the breeze block, the scent of wealth could knock me out.

Don’t mind me sprawled out on my corner sofa without feeling my partners breath in my face, enjoying a lovely sweet wine whine awaiting I’m a celeb, cheers 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg not converse with the purple leggings 😂😂😂 what a horrendous look he had going on.

Deed Deek looks like he has a black and has been told no tele for him since his back is to the tele.
I get they have no kids, car and live in social housing but seriously the amount of cash spend lately is shocking, like everyday is a treat masel day.
Nice to see the ugg slippers making an appearance what pair is that the 1st or 2nd pair Marion?
I’ll take credit for the Uggs making an appearance even though he doesn’t read here 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sunday night hens. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I’ve spent so much of it with my family, took the kiddo out for some festive fun, visited a Winter Wonderland fair, had a home made roast (bleeping nailed those roast potatoes👩🏻‍🍳) tucked the kiddo into bed and reflected on what a wonderful weekend it’s been and how many lovely memories we made together. And we didn’t step inside a single shop or shopping centre and only spent money on amusement rides and a couple of coffees)
Note Mario, experiences over purchases is what you’ll remember when you’re looking back on life. I couldn’t imagine being 80 and thinking back about all the money and time I wasted while I was young and could have used the time to travel and experience life. Such a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.