Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filter is so strong his lips have disappeared 🙄
Screenshot_20231126-212430.png

So, how fugly is he withoot the filter, if the filter also produces this 🤔
Screenshot_20231126-212450.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
duck me. He really does think he's something. Deeks probably stoned as duck next to him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even with that filter you can still see the bespoke Uncle Fester eyes.

How does someone who’s apparently aw cosy in bed by 8pm every night, works two hours a day, doesn’t have to get up early ever, and has a weeks annual leave every three business days manage to look like they’re being kept awake for weeks as a form of torture?!
IMG_6252.jpeg
IMG_6252.jpeg
IMG_6252.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

How does someone who’s apparently aw cosy in bed by 8pm every night, works two hours a day, doesn’t have to get up early ever, and has a weeks annual leave every three business days manage to look like they’re being kept awake for weeks as a form of torture?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds like a fire in a pet shop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sunday night hens. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I’ve spent so much of it with my family, took the kiddo out for some festive fun, visited a Winter Wonderland fair, had a home made roast (bleeping nailed those roast potatoes👩🏻‍🍳) tucked the kiddo into bed and reflected on what a wonderful weekend it’s been and how many lovely memories we made together. And we didn’t step inside a single shop or shopping centre and only spent money on amusement rides and a couple of coffees)
Note Mario, experiences over purchases is what you’ll remember when you’re looking back on life. I couldn’t imagine being 80 and thinking back about all the money and time I wasted while I was young and could have used the time to travel and experience life. Such a waste.
THIS!

When someone passes on you remember the times you spent and the precious memories made. We used to take grandad out twice a week, we’d just go for a walk around the park or drive to the seaside, fish and chips and a cup of tea. I would give anything to do that one last time.

When someone passes I certainly don’t think about material possessions they may have had, oh oor sharon and her jo molane candle, hope she’s left it someone deserving in the will.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh trolls, on the way home from a lovely meal out with my family and I’ve had several glasses of the lethal 🍷 so Mr. ACWD was driving while I was being a passenger princess.

I watched the story with Mazda singing and my husband goes “who the duck is that nasally pratt?”

If only he knew just how nasally, hens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

How does someone who’s apparently aw cosy in bed by 8pm every night, works two hours a day, doesn’t have to get up early ever, and has a weeks annual leave every three business days manage to look like they’re being kept awake for weeks as a form of torture?! View attachment 2594646View attachment 2594646View attachment 2594646
Picsart_23-11-26_22-51-35-184.jpg

Sing the addams family next mario ma hen, volume up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who called it? A week of his overly generous annual leave and he’s too tired to go out today. I suppose the sore feet and spending all of wee Deek’s petty cash are limiting his options. Or he’s a lazy wee duck. You decide.
IMG_6058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.