Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Wow, who knew meditation cured AIDS.

He’s a fucking walloper this one. Such an important subject to post about & he’s absolutely ballsed it up.

#hardofenglish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Had a crock pot before. Never used it. Assume he binned it. So he bought a new one even though he never used the last one. Make it make sense.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thanks ma lovelies, ah huv been overwhelmed wi aw ma DMs oan this app. Nearly crashed it after OH told me the rang lane oan the roundabout and started shouting at me like ah hud used the guests Jo Malone haun wash. So ah'll be me daeing a Mrs Bobbit and cutting aff his boaby the night and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Ffs, just when we think he can't look any worse in his adverts 🤣
I wonder how many takes he did until he was happy.

Mario, you're still an ugly man child mate, as well as embarrassing 🙈

Screenshot_20231025-115654_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Freefalling

VIP Member
He's a fanny 🤣 we could all blooter £'s on new decorations but who wants too? I love seeing all the decorations I've collected over the years, they range from Macy's/Harrods/Jenners to the tat my kids have made with wine corks and buttons, I love the memories. I've got some that belonged to my parents and a light up ceramic church Ive seen yearly since I was a kid, I still have my childhood stocking my mum's stitched my name on 🤣 every year I want the change to some more aesthetically pleasing decorations but I just don't think it would be the same plus I'd rather use any money on memories with ma wains + Mr Freefalling ❤

Enjoy your two months of the Grinch, sitting in that damp wee room + kitchen, no fun, no memories, just you and didums

• Heart
Reactions: 36

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
How has he descaled his kettle when we don’t actually get any limescale in our water in Scotland? I had to go and check ma kettle that I’ve had for 4 years to see if I’m doing it aw wrong but no sign of any limescale.

The lies he tells are just ridiculous now.

• Haha
Just seen this post below from declutterdollies on Stacey Solomon’s SYLO.

Nice to see some influencers talk some sense, should have read this first Mario 👊🏻

My annual bug bear and reminder
Soon you will see every influencer and their dog advertising beauty advent calendars!
Please only spend your hard earnt disposable income that you have in abundance at the moment on products you actually love rather than 24 products that have no relevance to your skin type or preferences.
If you think you will use every product, then amazing, but let me tell you, you won't.
If it was tailored to you specifically, every skin care product every colour of lipstick every candle scent then whoop de wooo!!!!
BTW its not !!!!! Its generic, you are not special, you are one of thousands who waste hundreds on products that won't ever be used that will collect dust in your drawers and cupboards.
Spend the money on products you love and know.
Beauty departments have all the products you want to try and test for free in samples.
You can simply walk into the store and test it, see if it works, see if you like the smell of the candle, the colour of the lip stick or the shade of eyeshadow!
So just think before you click buy now please.

Spend your money on things you love.
Better yet, instead of thinking you are that person who needs a present everyday in the run up to Christmas, why don't you join my challenge and give something to someone who really needs something to make them smile.
Call me Scrooge if you like .... but remember my job here is to slow your spending on useless things that's fill your home and drawers and go out of date before you even use them, or that end up in a charity bag or the bin!
Just think this year..... that's all I want you to do.
I can't stop you doing what you want, but I can know I've advised you.
Bah Humbug

• Heart

3bnb

Right, which wan oaf youse trolls huv been noising up the King of Crissmas
View attachment 2527097View attachment 2527098
I read the comments I assume he’s slagging off! A couple of ladies just saying they don’t change their themes as they can’t afford it, they weren’t bitchy or disrespectful but look at the way this little scrote has reacted?! 😡 a wee bit of a reality check for you Mario! Not everyone can spunk money up the wall just for the gram like yourself. Disgusting little cretin

• Heart
  • Sad

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Imagine oor Marion on Come Dine With Me 🤣 He would host his "dinner party" at his brother's and make on it was his hoose.

Starter: Criss & Joos (Barr Iron Brew or Starbucks Strawberry Diabetes special with "fresh frozen" berries)
Main: Bespoke Spaghetti Bolognese with a side of stale tiger bread and half a Santa butt plug butter
Dessert: Nae cheese cheese board (sweet things are just no fur me)

He'd have a meltdown when he didn't win. DAE YOUSE KEN WHO AM UR?!

• Haha
  • Heart

bigmouth1927

He’ll have shot his load on his Xmas tree / decs on 1st November so he’ll have bugger all content for the rest of the Xmas period !!
Thats literally all that calendar is for. To show off on Instagram. Marion, cancel the order and fuck off on a dirty weekend with Deek. Buy a bottle of amyl nitrate and some cheap booze. You'll have a far better time!!

• Haha
  • Heart