Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
What a pathetic life.

He spends all his limited funds decorating his hovel and buying tat, only to turn around and say he hates everything.

He’s a deeply, deeply unhappy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I’d like him to explain himself. As in, it’d be handy if he could translate this pile of gibberish into English.

Mario is hard of English, soft of heid. Factual.

IMG_3420.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
Nice to see we treated him to the Jo Malone advent.

I love seeing my taxes put to good use, with this cunt topping up his part time wage with tax credits

• Angry

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
He's been called out for being a selfish cunt re that wee girl's wax collab, which he will absolutely not budge on. BUT....he still wants to appear charitable, therefore he invents a story to show himself in a good light.

Also.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
All for this hurricane in which 3 people are dead, countless evacuated/homeless and lives ruined. I'm emailing AMA's re this, he is lower than a snakes belly. Honestly at a loss for words
As a chartered surveyor working mainly in the insurance sector I can agree that his comments are absolutely disgusting. What we are seeing so far is devastating and it’s far from over. In saying that Mario wouldn’t know about owning a house and having to deal with the devastation of losing everything in a catastrophic event like this. I pray that the rain comes down so hard on his bedsit that the roof and rats come crashing down on top of him and his 9 foot head board. Then for the council to rehouse him in a high rise or a bnb for 6 months.

• Sad
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ah would love to be sitting on my phone on anticipation but I will be doing fun at that time. Soz Maz. Didn't want any of your disgusting smelling wax melts anyways
Huv youse written up your fun time in diary? Might try that when Mr Madge wants tae get jiggy in the bumming fort. Tell him my next free time is in December 2024.

Ah'm visualizing oor Martin wi bog brush in hand, cleaning up the chief inspector's skid marks fae the polis cludgie and trying tae poast his wax melts #ad #mabrand at the same time.
---
McKnightmare on Elm Street 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Caw1982

VIP Member
He is fucking tragic and highly uneducated. Thick as fuck, purposely ignorant. I hate him right now. Mario you will NEVER EVER be at risk of what is happening right now you fucking ignorant prick. View attachment 2506675
He boils my piss. What's happening with Israel? What does he mean by that? This isn't a place to get political, but fuck me this uneducated cunt putting in his 10 pence is a big fat no for me. Stupid, thick prick.
'We're all moments away from' this whilst poncing about with a fucking Jo Malone calender.
God, he's a vile bastard.
A side note, I'm lucky enough to have a well paid job. Would I fuck spaff my hard earned cash on a calender like that even though I'm more Jo Malones targeted demographic audience than him!

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Remember when he posted a troll rant after one of this lovelies innocently commented that her home is never tidy because she's got kids. He took it completely the wrang way and flew aff the handles. Even after he realised he hud taken undue offence he was too arrogant to apologise.

He's such a bitter wee bitch who is triggered anytime someone mentions children.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Where the heck did you dig this peach up? I'm well and truly clutching ma beak Doll 🤣 the wedding fund has long since been spent and the chavvy heart is at the bottom of the communal shoot. No need for it as there's zero chance of them getting married, eternally they'll be flashing their Argos promise rings 😬
An investigative journalist disnae reveal their sources 🤫

Here's sum mair auld posts ah fun oan the app that isnae his joab.

Ah, nothing better than the smell of grease aboot your bedsit. 👌
Screenshot_20231021-105759.png

Screenshot_20231021-105739~2.png

Did loadsa research and didn't buy Smeg kettle, must huv furgoat about that as it was three fablon wraps ago
Screenshot_20231021-110405.png
Screenshot_20231021-110348.png

• Haha
  • Sad

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I am baffled by him the more I see and read. I vaguely remember when he got “his” new kitchen as if he paid for it. That’s the way HA property is so I’m not arsed, it’s more the pretending like he did it (they all look fairly similar as well). I have a HA property after fleeing DV and am using my time to save for a mortgage So someone else has the opportunity to feel safe again (this isn’t me doing a Mario-fake-racist-superhero-sob-story, just more for context as to why I’m so baffled). Why hasn’t he at least bought it? Why spend so much much money on shite? Like that bloody velvatiser that has never seen the light of day again. His sofa is the worst I’ve ever seen. They must sit bolt up right on that thing.

Why is he so smug and self righteous when he speaks? Am I missing something?

He’s just a chav who lives in a glittered skip.

• Heart
  • Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
What I’d DO to see their bank statements!!!!! Can you imagine 🤓🤓🤯. The amount of money he wastes is mind blowing! £350 is about half the price of a plane ticket to New York in America also and so forth. So aye, he’s an utter fool and so forth.

• Heart
  • Wow

SuzyE

VIP Member
I still think things like that calendar, the Ugg slippers, the expensive kitchen gadgets etc...are just bought to show off to his followers. When in reality he's put himself in more debt for nothing, because no one will be bothered once he's shown them 🙄

Mario, you're still a middle aged dick 'trying' to live a champagne lifestyle in your one bed council flat 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
My mind is absolutely blown that he's gone and bought that pointless advent calendar when that money could have been put towards the holiday next year (that Deek is no doubt footing the bill for) or actually putting his hands in his pocket to take Deek away for once. If I was Deek I would be showing him the door. Vile creature only thinks about himself and never seems to put his other half or their relationship first. I want this. I deserve this. Me, me, me. The same bloke who went on a tirade because Deek had the audacity to use the fancy handwash he saves for guests (what guests though??). And then he'll spend all Christmas posting TikToks of festive scenes in New York or Lapland wishing he was there. Which (if he actually has as much disposable income as he seems to think he has) wouldn't be out of reach at all with a little bit of saving. He's got such weird priorities in life. My other half could absolutely buy me the Jo Malone advent calendar if I asked for it, but I'd rather we use our money to make memories that will last a lifetime. Holidays, lovely dinners in town, theatre trips, concerts, days out with the kiddo. That sort of thing. When I'm laying on my deathbed I'll be able to look back on a life filled with happy memories, adventures and amazing new experiences. I couldn't imagine looking back on a life where the only thing I'd really managed to achieve is crippling debt and zero motivation to really do anything with the time I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Well, this is apparently the contents, so spoilt it for you Mario.
  1. Ginger Biscuit 9ml
  2. White Moss & Snowdrop 9ml
  3. Orange Bitters Travel Candle
  4. Scarlet Poppy 9ml
  5. Wild Bluebell Body Mist 30ml
  6. Orange Bitters 9ml
  7. English Pear & Freesia 9ml
  8. Wood Sage & Sea Salt Hand Cream 30ml
  9. Cypress & Grapevine 9ml
  10. Peony & Blush Suede 9ml
  11. Wood Sage & Sea Salt Body & Hand Wash 50ml
  12. Velvet Rose & Oud 9ml
  13. Peony & Blush Suede 9ml
  14. Grapefruit Body & Hand Wash 50ml
  15. Wild Bluebell 9ml
  16. Myrrh & Tonka 9ml
  17. Peony & Blush Suede Lotion 50ml
  18. Silver Birch & Lavender 9ml
  19. English Pear & Freesia Body Crème 50ml
  20. Nectarine Blossom & Honey 9ml
  21. Lime Basil & Mandarin Exfoliating Shower Gel 30ml
  22. Oud & Bergamot 9ml
  23. Blackberry & Bay Hand Cream 30ml
  24. Lime Basil & Mandarin Travel Candle
  25. Wood Sage & Sea Salt 30ml cologne
I do like some of the Jo Malone products but prefer Diptyque.

I did buy in 2022 their advent box which was the same price as JM, but it was a treat to myself, as 2022 was a very crap year with 4 deaths in the family, so my reasoning was every day, opening up a box I would remember them. 😢

Never again because it was not worth the money.
I’ve said before that his runners have never gone running, and his joggers have never gone jogging, but now his wee travel candles will never go traveling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37