Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
My theory is that Mario had one or two knee tremblers afore Deek but not any relationships. He probably hud to wear a bag over his heed and never heard fram them again.

Imagine if he did have an ex and they came oan here to spill the tea. It would be the best day on Tattle ever! 👀☕
I shagged Mario. He was shit. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
He talks some shite on this app.

I don’t have kids either, but I still have loads of memories and sentimental Christmas decorations- some given to me by friends and family over the years, handmade ones from nieces and nephews, souvenirs from New York (in America) and California (in America also) and London and Austria and Germany and Singapore and Australia and where we got engaged and twee “First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.” and “First Christmas in our new home” baubles. We have decorations that commemorate lost pets, ones that I bought that remind me of my family who are far away, silly ones that are just random (a goggle-eyed pasty in a Santa hat is my favourite), some linked to favourite tv shows or books or movies, and plenty that are bought in packs of 50 from Next because they’re cheap and cheerful and I like them.

He’s such a knob for pretending that not having children means you don’t have memories or traditions. I’m the same age as him and I have probably 37 years of memories and happiness. Then again, I’m not a selfish prick who thinks the whole world revolves around me.

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Christ sake
The big red face
The cheap see through pjs
The shaky hands
The shit transitions 🤣🤣🤣 so much is wrong with that advert
Honestly if I knew of a 40 year old man doing this in my family I’d be phoning the polis

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
So it’s October 10th, still quite warm, three weeks away from Halloween and three months away from Christmas and this knob is sitting on his bedsit, looking at his Halloween “display” while planning to get his Christmas gift shopping finished this weekend, and planning next year’s decoration theme?

Sad twat.
His Christmas shopping for other people will be done in one visit to B&M whereas he expects everyone to get him Jo Molone, Molton brown, white company and fake Gucci.
new work in America.
also.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He's bought a stand for his recipe book?!.

Mario, the whole idea of a slow cooker is you throw everything in, switch it on and leave it. Who needs a dust collecting stand for that. Feck he's thick!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I wonder who the lucky recipients of the £5 tubs of chocolate will be? Lucky things to get them after they’ve been sat next to a radiator for 3 months

• Haha

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Exactly this!! A business owner should never respond to this. Margaret was clearly making a valid point. He does share other candles. Her reply was unnecessary and shows that she is as bad as he is. Horrible the pair of them.
How embarrassing for a business to behave like that 🤦 Hannah wind your neck in Doll, you've already almost lost your business

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
View attachment 2520828View attachment 2520827
Just the twelve years behind the silly slut
But ah thought Martin wuz the Autumn King, he certainly told us that. Wisnae content wi king of crissmas he had to give himself another season to make up for lack of personality. #cosy

Those Lorna sessions really paid off, wan trip tae London wi a chaperone in 2023, that was going to be the start of many adventures 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
What is “hard of English”? Is it like hard of hearing in a foreign language? And that so didnae happen. 😂

• Haha

Galaxy 10

I
Scheme mouth? You're too scared to hang a wreath outside your front door you wee dobber
I guarantee if someone approached him in the street and said what they thought of him there would be smoke after his heels, his roy cropper bag left behind. Absolutely asshole , imagine he's on a horn thinking he's come up with a bespoke wax melt named after one of the most played songs at Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha