Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, his complete destruction o the English language game is strong the day! Also he's still a thick bastard.View attachment 2505652View attachment 2505653View attachment 2505654
My Mum was a cleaner all her days, in fact, she had two cleaning jobs that she worked 6 days every week. Not once in my whole life have I ever heard anyone suggest cleaners are bottom of the food chain, in fact, ScotRail were advertising for cleaners the other day and the salary was excellent and much better than a lot of 9-5 jobs.

He is bottom of the food chain but not because he’s a cleaner but because he has zero ambition in life. He’s a total waster.

Let me just leave this DM screenshot here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
WHY DOES HIS BODY LOOK SO SMALL!? We know he’s a lump so what in the shape shifting is going on there!!! Omfg. Nothing could have prepared me for that visual — big tomato heid, crispy cat bumhole lips, honkin pyjamas, literal children’s bedding? THAT HAIR! 😭💀😭💀 I cannot with him. He’s a parody. A fake person. Also

68257421-C3F3-43FD-B539-F62B7773E0F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Freefalling

VIP Member
How embarrassing for a business to behave like that 🤦 Hannah wind your neck in Doll, you've already almost lost your business

• Heart
  • Haha
Cannot actually believe someone who cannot afford to own a car or a home where he can actually hang something on his front door without worrying it will get stolen has the fucking audacity to buy a £350 advent calendar!!
Just to join in my husband always buys the yankee candle advent as i love a good Christmas scent 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

itsahardknockhunchlife

Been a silent lurker on this knobheads thread,but omfg I'm raging 😤
Hes so far up hinches arse that you can see him when she opens her vile gob !
And £360 on a f**King advent calender and then blasting it all over his I sta when people,like myself are out here wondering how the hell I'm going to feed my kids !
Storylof gloating over a ott shite calendar during a cost of living crisis,then the next dot of doom having the bare arse cheek to post about the tragic happening in Israel 🇮🇱, how fake is he,he makes me want to vomit! Horrible cretin of a selfish man

• Sad
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Had covid for a few months

So many hunners of new people inboxing her despite the closed inbox

2 hours to do all the Xmas shopping

Had a slow cooker, it got dusty, gave it away, needs a new slow cooker.

Sold all 6 bars of Autumn Leaves.

The wax melt world is a tough industry.

Tons blessings
New York in America
Hard of English

Screenshot_20231015_213812_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

AllieBee

VIP Member
What have I just whitnessed? An extremely achieved cleaner at trade who is actually ashamed of his job. People don't look down on cleaners Mazzo, but your own insecurities mean you 'feel' like the lowest of the low because its your own internal snobbery that makes you feel like that. The only person who looks down on cleaners is Maz himself. How about saving up some of that money you spend on utter trash and go get yourself some qualifications if you think you're too good to be a cleaner you fucking bellend.

Maz is a snob

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Posts a £350 advent calendar
Then posts about Israel.
He just doesn’t get it

vile human nae debates. Also xoxox

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
01/01/23 - Autumn
Dear Diary,
Today, I sat in ma flat and pretended to ma followers that I cleaned it.
Tons love,
M xx

December 24th 2023
Dear Diary,
I just dinnae what’s wrang wih me. I can hear the junkies in 1a singing Fairytale of New York, in America, but it’s no fur me.
I realise now I made a mistake and the Hinch theme for ma tree dinnae work out.
I tried ringing my ma, my da, my sister, ma brother but none of them are hame in their hooses that are actually hooses. I wonder what they all could be doing?
Anyhoo, I’d best get off his diary. I have to get all cosy and start buying tat for Halloween.
Tons love.
M xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I really hate these insta cunts who pretend that they had anxiety and cleaning a fucking kitchen made it better…… sometimes if i feel a little off i can improve my mood by giving the house a clean but when i have actual anxiety its hell and spraying some flash around does NOT fix it!
Stop using fake mental illness for content it aint cute

• Heart
Reactions: 40

xxDimplesxx

Hi all. New to this thread! Got bored of Hinch and was recommended here and I’m loving it!! I have an Angel tree topper that’s a little worse for wear but she still comes out and my dad gave her to me in the early 60’s. She’s very special and I love seeing her again every year not splashing the cash on new stuff. My tree will be full of stuff from 1963 til this year.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
When I'm laying on my deathbed I'll be able to look back on a life filled with happy memories, adventures and amazing new experiences. I couldn't imagine looking back on a life where the only thing I'd really managed to achieve is crippling debt and zero motivation to really do anything with the time I have.
In Mario's defence, he will be able tae look back at his Jo Malone advent calendar when he's oan his deathbed. Literally it will be right next tae him - unopened and covered in 30 years worth of dust. Just like the rest of his out of date beauty products. It's a pyoor investment, also.

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Hellllo, I’ve only recently started coming across Mario and I am confused: what exactly is his angle? He just seems to randomly post weird videos talking shite and never does any cleaning despite his name? Talks a lot about someone else’s labour ie the wax melts when it’s just his name? Seems obsessed with giving council flats a bad name? (I live one so not shade) he’s just…..odd? And pointless?

• Haha
Reactions: 39