Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinpab

The diary though 😂
For the man who goes nowhere, does nothing,
has zero ambition and negative as fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Oh hens.

I’m so happy.

I’m away with work and couldn’t set my alarm for 11am or tune into his stories but I’m now in a hotel waiting on room service and treatit masel to the omnibus of the omnishambles.

What an absolute dickhole he is.

Imagine a grown man spending the day rolling around his bed in his jammies showing off a candle?

And can we talk about the scent? I don’t know what your Christmasses were like, but scents of grapefruit and lemon didn’t feature in mine.

Has he confused Christmas with sorbet?

Anyway, I feel like my Christmas has come early. What an utter treat the twat treatit us to.

I can’t believe that app is free.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Jo Molane has about ended me 😂😂😂

Some lucky person is getting those dishwasher tablets wrapped up for christmas #gifted

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
Full cost of living payment spunked on an advent calendar , he is to be pitied at this point I think cause he is a total sad individual also

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m throwing my hat in the ring for a thread title.
McKnightmare before Christmas. Hard of English. Also.

Not ma quotes, combined from you clever tattle bastard.

He’s a really bad Dickhead isn’t he ?!😭

• Haha
I think as usual he's completely missing the point when people say "I started as a cleaner". Nobody is knocking cleaners at all. My office building has some excellent cleaners who work hard (for a full day shift, not a couple of hours to keep the DWP off their back.) And a lot of them have made the ultimate sacrifice in leaving their home country behind to try for a better life. Ambition. Bravery. Determination to make something.
What people mean when they "started as a cleaner" is that most people have ambition. They want to own their own homes. Have a secure future for their children. Go on holidays and buy themselves nice things (not on Klarna...) Be able to actually retire some day. So they put in the hard graft, educate themselves and work their way up. My mum started as a cleaner and she retired at 55 because she worked hard her whole career and eventually found herself a senior management role with a very nice salary and a great pension that she was able to take early. Now she lives in a 5 bed semi-detached house and spends her days doing whatever she pleases. Can Mario honestly say he'll be happy when he's still working as a cleaner well into retirement age because he didn't put the work in when he was younger?

Also, whitness. Why is he just adding in random letters??

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Not Marion advertising car diffusers, I think this is up there with advertising bath bombs and nae debates oan ma page
8EE242EC-0C18-4207-A064-5B1094EAAFAC.png

• Haha

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
Mario is trying to kill me I am recovering from covid still with an awful cough and that ava may reel has me choking and spluttering from Clutchin ma beak so hard, I may not live to see tomorrow ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Wow

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
How can they both be allegedly sick again with the cold? Never known anyone to have so many annual leave days and be sick so often. Also he clearly does have learning difficulties as there’s no other excuse for a man of that age to be that illiterate and incapable of stringing a sentence together. Laughing at him giving it the keyboard gangster chat but in reality he has to come home from a day out in Edinburgh because he’s too anxious and scared being out the house 🤣

• Haha

peachy-keen

Is that Deek’s whacky baccy blowing all over his jo malone calendar? Better be careful or he’ll get a right dressing down on camera again

IMG_6901.jpeg

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Thee give it to me in his post infuriates me! Such a child!
Luckily I didn’t spunk all my petty cash on plastic shite and I am in a position to buy this however I might also use the money for a wee weekend away with mr curly to drink eat and stay up pats 9 o’clock! He’ll no be putting me over the bath though! I’ll mop kick him oot the room, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

muscadet

Chatty Member
He canny just buy a slow cooker, he’s got to buy a slow cooker and a book and a stand, he’s got an disorder I’m sure of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34