Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pheebs16

Hello 👋🏻 longtime watcher of this thread and many others (Hinch, Jack Monroe, Marcus Mitchell etc) but first time poster and I probably won’t be a regular but just wanted to say that I honestly watched that reel through my fingers. Like I didn’t want to watch (because of the embarrassment for him) but I also couldn’t not watch (because of the embarrassment for him).

Could someone please explain what “nostalgic past and present means”?! Do you think for his next collab he could do a Dictionary for all of the shite that he spraffs? Because according to the Cambridge Dictionary, nostalgic means “feeling happy and also slightly sad when you think about things that happened in the past”. So where does the present come into this??!

Good for him having the confidence to put himself out there on the gram because I no I certainly don’t but all of this “fame” has went to his head and he thinks he’s something he’s not. The way he tries to make every single reel / post / story look perfect and professional when he’s showing products gives me the ick. The smoke, the too long a pause on each product, the transition………..

Anyway, please keep in this lane. You have no idea how much joy and belly laughs I get from reading all of your comments! xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
He’s going to do exactly the same in the next couple of weeks as he’s done for autumn. He’s going to rush to get all the grinch/tony almond tat out and then do the “Christmas has arrived” reel and say how much he loves it, safe cosy place etc then within about 2 weeks when everyone else puts their stuff up and he’ll realise his looks a shambles and start taking commas and moaning and then in January he’ll say how he wasn’t really happy with it, anxiety, loads of ramblings about “this app” etc etc etc. He never learns.
I found my gold in weight when I stumbled across his insta 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Babybail93

VIP Member
I was NOT prepared fae that reel 😂 the smoke started me off, then the Parkinson’s shake wae the dropper bottle and THEN the fucking pose on the bed wae her gunt hanging doon! Stop it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Can someone please come and pick my jaw up off the floor because nothing, I mean nothing could have prepared me for the final shot of him sprawled out on his bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Macmama

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Hard of English, thick of heed, picks the worst soup breed.

So aye. The current title has been my fav so far, Ah must say. She’s just been proving it right ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Macmama

VIP Member
670091B4-8C88-4C48-BEB8-D9FFC55E0CC4.jpeg

Hallo my lovelies, just thought I’d bring back ma art fae two years ago, in honour of wee Mazda having a two year deco cycle. I’m no oor @hopethishelpsallthebest and am hard of art but tis the season 🎃

PS. Chanting oan @Turmeric123 for liking it and reminding me so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
An investigative journalist disnae reveal their sources 🤫

Here's sum mair auld posts ah fun oan the app that isnae his joab.

Ah, nothing better than the smell of grease aboot your bedsit. 👌
View attachment 2524161
View attachment 2524166

Did loadsa research and didn't buy Smeg kettle, must huv furgoat about that as it was three fablon wraps ago
View attachment 2524168View attachment 2524169
I think found my gold in weight has just become my new favourite Marionism 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Have beak ache fae all the clutching.

On today's episode of Jackanory we have Saint Martin gliding aroond Paisley. He whitnessed a bespoke Romanian who was hard of English asking people for 2 quid for her 'bus fare'
The locals are well aware of this scam and ignore her.
End of the story.
Also

• Haha
So pleased I've caught up! Thank you all for your hunners and hunners of DMs oan the app, I really appreciate it. ❤
@blueblue the one good bit of news is Mr Bests lung clot is dispersing. Another 2 months of Apixaban and he'll be good. Luckily he's back in work getting my petty cash hens, he's worth his gold in weight, so aye. One thing I couldn't stop laughing about is seeing New York in America, every other post and his cashew nuts! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231009-121058_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231009-121101_Instagram.jpg

Definitely didn't happen. He just wanted to show off he paid someones bus fair so made up a story in order to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart

youare1

VIP Member
Loves autumn can't wait to decorate and make the place cosy (in August) - next hate my decorations need them down to do Christmas.
Adores Christmas can't wait to decorate (in October) and have the place cosy - next need these decorations down (on boxing Day). Loves being home on the dark nights and cosy.
New year - how this is going to be his year and have lots of new experiences etc - months pass nothing done.
Complain about winter and how cold it is can't wait for spring and brighter days (after loving the dark nights for getting cosy).
Summer - complains its too hot - can't wait for autumn on 1st September, decorations done only to hate them later on, and so it continues.

Same stuff different year, he really has some issues that he is constantly wanting the next thing and to be first and then gets it and then the downer sets in - rinse and repeat.
Maybe start doing things instead of filling the void in your life with plastic tat.

• Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
He's read here, clearly. Fewming with us trolls not in awe of his Klarnvent™ Calendar. Open a window each day, each one contains an overdue bill/teeny tiny scent sample, candle.
He judges himself by what he buys, needs a visit to Lorna, his blaming everyone else skills need brushing up.

• Haha
  • Heart

gremlin

He’s so thick that he’s probably sent her in completely the wrong direction.
The poor lady probably just wanted to find the nearest library and she’s now on a flight to New York in America, also.

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
All for this hurricane in which 3 people are dead, countless evacuated/homeless and lives ruined. I'm emailing AMA's re this, he is lower than a snakes belly. Honestly at a loss for words

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Nice of Mario tae let Deek help with the transitions 💀 A wee puff of his waccy baccy between each product.

The final shot of Daisy Uncle sprawled oan the bed in his xmas jammies near knocked me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 42