Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hen, Ayrshire folk dinnae shag farm animals!!!! They shag their cousins, no animals and nae debates, also.
We shag sheep hen (welsh). We shag them, you eat them! And so forth. Tattie hearts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The sheep shagging crown belongs to the Aberdonians 🤣🤣 no lifestock safe up here Hen

Honestly he grinds my gears 😠 all the tat he calls decorations would make so many kids happy and stop buying tit gifts, give a donation to the wishing tree or a food bank. He is way to selfish to consider anyone thou

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Freefalling Here min leave the Aberdonians alone 😝

I’m the “OG Grinch” #factual and am not intae Crissmas at all, it’s no fur me. I always make a donation to charity for the amount I would have spent on cards and presents. Our Martin could do the same if he wasn’t such an insta obsessed cretin. What “designer” gear will he get from his brother this year? A Beirutling watch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder who the lucky recipients of the Quality Street will be after he DEMANDED someone else buy him a £350 advent calendar…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imagine having to haul that onto the Mcgills. Bottles a-clanking. 😂😂

Eta- the whiskey obviously is for Deek to get pissed enough to shag him.
Is that it? That's we he's been making such a fuss about? I have to buy for about 20+ people, he's got four bags and a pile of sweets. Fatty.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d like him to explain himself. As in, it’d be handy if he could translate this pile of gibberish into English.

Mario is hard of English, soft of heid. Factual.

IMG_3420.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
@Freefalling Here min leave the Aberdonians alone 😝

I’m the “OG Grinch” #factual and am not intae Crissmas at all, it’s no fur me. I always make a donation to charity for the amount I would have spent on cards and presents. Our Martin could do the same if he wasn’t such an insta obsessed cretin. What “designer” gear will he get from his brother this year? A Beirutling watch?
Sorry quine but I've lived up in Aberdeenshire long enough to know all the jokes 🤣

I'd love to think we know eachother 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder who the lucky recipients of the Quality Street will be after he DEMANDED someone else buy him a £350 advent calendar…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And you do care, because as always you bring things like this up. If it is because of Tattle, then it's good to know we live rent free in your head 😜

Grow up because it's weird what you do at your age 😖

Screenshot_20231014-183645_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow he has some sort of problem. He's just had a lovely day out Christmas shopping and is now writing bitter posts on Instagram. What a strange little man. Needs his head testing. Just goes to show he isn't secure and happy otherwise he wouldn't have to keep doing posts like that.

• Heart
Its not a flex that you went out and bought a few cheap gift sets, couple of tubs of sweets and a crappy bottle of booze with zero thought process.
If he loved Christmas that much he would take him time to look for well thought out gifts not make it sound like a chore he hated doing.

• Heart
I could do my Christmas shopping in a few hours too if all I had to buy were tubs of sweets and probably Lynx Africa gift sets. No one is getting any Jo Molane. Factual. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine having to haul that onto the Mcgills. Bottles a-clanking. 😂😂

Eta- the whiskey obviously is for Deek to get pissed enough to shag him.
Look how he’s placed it all in front of the mirror so it looks like more boxes and bags than there actually is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d like him to explain himself. As in, it’d be handy if he could translate this pile of gibberish into English.

View attachment 2510331
I nearly had a stroke trying to read this, then discovered I could read the words but didn't unnerstaun them, it's incoherent gibberish. Mibbe its fun deeks stash and it's aff it's face. Fckn bawheid also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2510331
What does that first sentence mean? hus he been tae see Lorna again because it sounds like the kind of self centred tit she spouts.
We play smarter on this app??? Ma heids scrambled trying tae make sense of it also
Im feeling ma peak of age after reading this and nae debates
Just when I think he canny get any worse, he does and so forth
Tonsa love on this day of Sat lovelies ❤ 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No shopping bags from Jo Molane, Chanel, Dior or Frasers? Oh silly me, not a chance the petty cash or clear pay would be used on anyone else in a thoughtful way. £5 hooker shoes IYKYK.

She is obsessed with being “the first” first to complete Christmas shopping, first to do a candy theme Christmas, first to have the decorations up. Nobody actually cares, most are too busy out there enjoying themselves in the real world not through an app. Sad sack!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.