Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gilly31

VIP Member
Should add wee Deek is a pure wee rebel at heart!

He’s eating a summer salad fur his dinner!

you can surround a boy with autumn but you can’t make him drink your pumpkin spice latte!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Freefalling

VIP Member
Deeks wee fanny on show 😆 how is there meat and two veg lurking under there? I've seen bigger lumps and bumps from sticking a tissue up ma sleeve 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Hens I need help. My youngest baby gurul has just been tae get the hair done and been poastin picturs with "Autumn 🍁 colours" captioned, I feel I need tae disown her but at 37 she's too auld for adoption. I don't think she's ever heard of maz but still, the word autumn noo gies me the boak. It's a shame, shes a nice lassie, I'd probably miss her. 😂 also.
Make a clean break from her hen. She's dragging you down also. Does she have an aunt also? If so, ship her to her box room, her problems are not your problems ma lovelie.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
We’ve not had a “HOLD TAE REEEED” in ages! Treated the day hens! He says this same fucking speech every few months.

He didn’t even fucking live there when that first tree was up. Stupid cunt. The first tree he done was the wee gurul’s one wae the pink

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Two grown up men (by age not mentality) are having a Grinch tree in their house. Someone check his hard drive coz that is creepy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
I’m currently sitting in the bar of a very fancy five star hotel (smell the wealth) and sipping champagne while browsing Insta also, and playing Mario’s stories.

The people at the table next to me were discussion how their hunting expedition went today (not joking), but they’ve broken that conversation to ask me if it’s Mario of Paisley’s dulcet tones they hear. They are obviously obsessed by him, and have now gotten up to get the day done.

If this continues, I will have to ask for one of their guns to keep the Mario mob at bay.

Cheers trolls. Also.

View attachment 2496531
Ur youse a prostitute ma lovelie? #prettywummin

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Every time he posts like that it's really to convince himself, because he's posted that nonsense so many times.
The winter pictures of huge houses lit up speaks volumes. He never posts pictures of flats.

I'd guarantee l bet us Tattlers have classier homes than that narcissist 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

mrsbucket

VIP Member
The selfish fat slug is going oan a weekend comma? Whit are we going to do for entertainment? Might have to try conversing with my husband. Crabbit!! Feel like pyoor shit just want her back and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
M

Mario 100% did not live in that flat at the time and that Christmas tree picture was taken. When you look at Derek’s old Facebook from around that time, there is no mention of “we” or “us” etc, it’s all his flat / his furniture / his plans for the place. Absolutely zero mention of Mazda 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wee Deek might huv no realised that Martin hud moved in, ah'm still waiting for Deek tae find oot he's engaged. 😉

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thanks hens fur the support, ah feel like Martin at his surprise 40th wi the insta huns #factual

Ah've been neglecting Martin today (and the housework) wit wi the Russell Brand drama.

Huv youse aw ran tae get yer autumn leaves wax melts in the bespoke scents oaf dug shit, fag doubts and tramps pish?

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s with the pregnancy pillow? We going on a bespoke Italian man not single adoption journey dolls?
Why has he not went back to Bruse?

• Haha